Jesy Nelson announces she's leaving Little Mix

Slayer

It’s really sad. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:
But the writing has been on the wall for the last year. It really sucked when she pulled out of the album release week. But I get it. 
I really hope the girls stay on good terms. They have such a unique bond. 

The 3 girls have really stepped it up. They have adjusted well as a trio and it’s almost like a heavy load has been lifted from their shoulders. Next year they can move forward and that’s ok. I see another album /tour as a trio at the very least. They still look so motivated and keen to perform. I also expect a solo album from Jade and Perrie at some stage too. Plus the girls might get married and have kids. So this will be a transition decade. I hope Jesy can return for furure tours and another album when she wants too as well. A real break and focus on her health will do her good. 

• Love 1

From what I read, The Sweet melody video brought back the trolls, her weight, which was inevitable for everybody during lock down, her tanning was a bit darker, like Ariana grande she was accused of being too dark..

A lot happened during the initial sweet melody campaign which brought back all the demons. 

So clearly,  she wasn't fully healed, and they were at bay, silently..for someone like her, I don't think she was really prepared for people like that..

She was raised by her mum,  I kinda think she was sheltered youth raising,  those kind of kids aren't raised to think the world will not be nice..

The rude awakening, triggered something that should have been taught, and not avoided, but when kids are shielded from the world, and sheltered in ways to think people are one way, this happens and she's going to need time to heal. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

From what I read, The Sweet melody video brought back the trolls, her weight, which was inevitable for everybody during lock down, her tanning was a bit darker, like Ariana grande she was accused of being too dark..

A lot happened during the initial sweet melody campaign which brought back all the demons. 

So clearly,  she wasn't fully healed, and they were at bay, silently..for someone like her, I don't think she was really prepared for people like that..

She was raised by her mum,  I kinda think she was sheltered youth raising,  those kind of kids aren't raised to think the world will not be nice..

The rude awakening, triggered something that should have been taught, and not avoided, but when kids are shielded from the world, and sheltered in ways to think people are one way, this happens and she's going to need time to heal. 

Yeah she'd been getting an INSANE amount of trolling again recently about her weight, what she wears, her tan, everything.

It's just so sad :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I'm finding it hard to watch videos/listen to music of theirs right now. 

4 hours ago, sutramaya said:

I can't never listen to the part: "I bet they gonna break up, but what they do you know?" in Wasabi ever again :(

:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: I can't bring myself to listen to their music or watch their videos since the news, it'll just make me sad.

I'm happy Leigh-Anne, Perrie and Jade are going to continue the Little Mix legacy, but it truly will never be the same again :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I'll continue to support all four girls, this goes past being fans of their music, I love them as people!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block