Jesy Nelson announces she's leaving Little Mix

Slayer

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

It's hit me bad :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

I'm glad she's doing what is best for her, i'm just so sad though :(  It must have been SUCH a hard decision for her.

Me too. I've been crying since I read about it. I was crying because we, Mixers, lose something. I was crying for her. It all must have been extremely painful for her. :hideous_um_zoom_hide_what_confused_scared: She's a goddess.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Me too. I've been crying since I read about it. I was crying because we, Mixers, lose something. I was crying for her. It all must have been extremely painful for her. :hideous_um_zoom_hide_what_confused_scared: She's a goddess.

Aww don't cry :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: 

Us mixers are here for each other :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

I'm still in shock, I cannot believe it. I truly thought she'd come back in the new year :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

She was my favourite, her energy was insane, her laugh, her personality, everything about her. I admired her strength the most :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

This must be so horrible for her to leave, I wish her nothing but the best!

• Love 2
Just now, sutramaya said:

LM will not be the same anymore. It’s really sad to see this. I’d rather see 4 of them announcing a disbandment instead of one of them leaving. And I’m so scared that they will go on hiatus after this Confetti and we will never see them together again. Omg I really really sad right now 😭😭😭

They will probably go on "hiatus" with wrap of their upcoming tour. I don't see them making another album. 

1 minute ago, sutramaya said:

LM will not be the same anymore. It’s really sad to see this. I’d rather see 4 of them announcing a disbandment instead of one of them leaving. And I’m so scared that they will go on hiatus after this Confetti and we will never see them together again. Omg I really really sad right now 😭😭😭

I think the same. I mean, next year is their 10 years anniversary. Therefore, I see them to celebrate that, maybe some concerts and that's all. Also Leigh-Anne has a TV debut planned. It really feels like disbandment. 

2 minutes ago, sutramaya said:

Me too :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

It will not be the same without Jesy :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

I'm so heartbroken :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Us mixers are here for each other :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

So true, TY. However, this is the hardest part. I wanted to be there for Jesy and I couldn't :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

11 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I'm still in shock, I cannot believe it. I truly thought she'd come back in the new year :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Me too. Like I was aware of her leaving, however, I was hoping she would return. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

13 minutes ago, Slayer said:

She was my favourite, her energy was insane, her laugh, her personality, everything about her. I admired her strength the most :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

This must be so horrible for her to leave, I wish her nothing but the best!

I could not say that better myself. I'm really sending positive vibes her way. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Groundbreaking said:

So true, TY. However, this is the hardest part. I wanted to be there for Jesy and I couldn't :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Me too. Like I was aware of her leaving, however, I was hoping she would return. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I could not say that better myself. I'm really sending positive vibes her way. 

Ugh I can't even say much, i'm just so sad :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

I genuinely cannot believe this is happening. I really hope she does a 'Take That' where she returns in the future (Take That are a UK band where Robbie Williams left but he comes back sometimes for the odd tour/album).

I can't believe this is real.

I'm kind of shocked they are continuing as they've always said they'd split up if one of them left. But then again saying that if this is their dream they have every right to continue and do what they love.

It's just so sad :( 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block