Jesy Nelson announces she's leaving Little Mix

Slayer

OH MY GOODNESS NOOOOOOO!!! I love Jesy! She is THAT performer in teh group and oozes *** appeal, plus her soultry voice mixes so well with the girls. Oh man i'm literally SUPER bummed out.   Kristen Wiig No GIF by The Lonely Island

I'm of course happy for her for focusing on her mental health and being open and honest enough to not only realize that she needs some space, but also to actually go and do it. I'm sure it was a difficult choice to make. sad britney spears GIF

If this were the prime MTV days you KNOW there'd be a "Search for the next Little Mix Member" show haha. 

A sad day for LM fans.... Love to all the girls in the group. Golden Girls Reaction GIF

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Worst year ever :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

I'm just happy i'm seeing so much love and support for her online, she deserves the absolute world.

I agree, Little Mix will not be the same without her. All four girls are so important :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

I really hope she comes back one day, the only way I see it is is long in the future though for a 'reunion' tour or something :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

I hope Perrie, Jade & Leigh-Anne do amazing and continue on the legacy, I'll respect whatever they decide to do. They've done SO well to hold the fort down and put on spectacular shows and respected Jesy's privacy while she's been on her break.

I can't believe this is happening :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

But I respect Jesy and her decision and I remember how cruel people were to her, like i'd never witnessed anything so bad before or seen anyone getting trolled so much. 

Wishing her the best :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

I'm going to continue supporting Jesy and all the other girls. Little Mix forever :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

We need to cry together with ice cream, wine and their albums on repeat. I'm HEARTBROKEN

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Not when I had just started appreciating their music :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

It seems like this era was really getting them more fans :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

I'm so sad :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

1 minute ago, Midnight said:

Aww I'm sorry about this Slayer :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: I wish I could do more to comfort you :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: thank you!

I know I must sound dramatic to some people but she was my favourite and felt like I could relate to her the most! Britney & Little Mix are my faves, I guess I should have some 'happiness' that LM are still together.

Plus like Britney, I admired Jesy's strength.

I hope this brings her happiness and is the best for her, i'll always support her and the rest of the girls!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

When we thought 2020 couldn't get any worse.... DEVESTATED/HEARTBROKEN/SAD. Excuse me while I go cry

snow white do not want GIF

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

I know I must sound dramatic to some people but she was my favourite and felt like I could relate to her the most! Britney & Little Mix are my faves, I guess I should have some 'happiness' that LM are still together.

I hope this brings her happiness and is the best for her, i'll always support her and the rest of the girls!

No not at all this is a music forum and it's the perfect place to talk about this I understand you and know how you feel. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 4

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Thank you for thinking of me, I feel you :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

As long as Jesy's happy, it's all that matters for me. I genuinely wish her all the best :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

My reaction when I read the title of this thread, LITERALLY:

the lion king jaw drop GIF

I................................................................... Wow. Give me a moment.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Slayer said:

It seems like this era was really getting them more fans :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

I'm so sad :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Confetti really was one of the best albums released this year. I stream Sweet Melody Happiness almost daily :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

I saw this on my news feed when i was at the shops, i literally said "No ******* way, poor Jessie, poor Little Mix"

I think its great shes focusing on her mental health - because everyone should. But this is heartbreaking, shes such a core piece of the group both fan wise and musically. I can always here her sultry vocals in there songs, and now there going to be missing.

Next years there 10th anniversary as well, i hope this is an "extended break" but had to say "leave" due to pr. And she comes back soon next year or the year after.

I'll still support the girls, as much as it sucks for us the fans its gotta be heartbreaking for Jade, Leigh and Perrie!

And @Slayer Support GIFs | Tenor

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

OH MY GOODNESS NOOOOOOO!!! I love Jesy! She is THAT performer in teh group and oozes *** appeal, plus her soultry voice mixes so well with the girls. Oh man i'm literally SUPER bummed out.   Kristen Wiig No GIF by The Lonely Island

I'm of course happy for her for focusing on her mental health and being open and honest enough to not only realize that she needs some space, but also to actually go and do it. I'm sure it was a difficult choice to make. sad britney spears GIF

If this were the prime MTV days you KNOW there'd be a "Search for the next Little Mix Member" show haha. 

A sad day for LM fans.... Love to all the girls in the group. Golden Girls Reaction GIF

My heart is broken :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: She is a born star.

I can't believe trolls did this to her and knocked her confidence and made her feel so bad :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Mixers need to stick together, we'll continue to support all the girls! It's a really sad day for us stand :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Let me just go cry and listen to :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad::

My love won't let you down HITS different now too :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

I saw this on my news feed when i was at the shops, i literally said "No ******* way, poor Jessie, poor Little Mix"

I think its great shes focusing on her mental health - because everyone should. But this is heartbreaking, shes such a core piece of the group both fan wise and musically. I can always here her sultry vocals in there songs, and now there going to be missing.

Next years there 10th anniversary as well, i hope this is an "extended break" but had to say "leave" due to pr. And she comes back soon next year or the year after.

I'll still support the girls, as much as it sucks for us the fans its gotta be heartbreaking for Jade, Leigh and Perrie!

And @Slayer Support GIFs | Tenor

It must have been really bad if she couldn't stay another year to fulfil the tour and for their 10 year anniversary :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Her health is what is most important, especially after knowing how much she's suffered and tried to end her life in the past. If things brings her happiness and helps improve her mental health I support her :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Such an incredible group and a massive part of the group is now gone, I truly never thought i'd see the day where one member left. I always thought if anything they'd announce a 'hiatus' or a joint ending, not someone leaving.

I love all these girls and wish them the best. I'm excited to see what Jesy does and i'm excited to see what the future holds for Little Mix as a three piece, they've already gave us so much for the past 9 years.

It won't be the same without Jesy but i'm not going to stop supporting Little Mix.

Also :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: - we'll all stick together!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Being honest i always thought this song was aimed towards Jessie, especially after that documentary

That could be true!

The Cure from LM5 was based on Jesy's experiences and overcoming all the bad times, it's sad she's feeling down again. I truly thought she overcame everything :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

On the LM5 tour last year Jesy broke down crying on stage quite a few times during her speech just before singing 'The Cure'

The other girls also broke down multiple times during that song because of how much they loved Jesy and felt sorry and proud of how far she came!

• Love 1

me too. i had tickets to see them for the first time this year but was obviously cancelled. then i got tickets for next year's tour.

TBH i think they should call it a day. its not the same with just 3 of them especially without Jesy. ill still go next year if it goes ahead buit tbh i wouldnt be that fussed if it was cancelled 

4 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Was never a huge fan, but what seemed to be the best part of the group was the fact that the four girls genuinely seemed to love each other. Even if they do not reunite, I hope that that remains the same! 

Their friendship is what made them so amazing :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I'm sure they'll remain friends, I can't see them ever falling out!

I hope Jesy does come back in the future! :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

1 hour ago, Prince Ali said:

I men it’s great she has recognized that and taking appropriate steps but as a fan this is soooo sad :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: I feel like they were just about to peak with their music! It won’t be the same without her... let’s just hope the test of them will continue with great content...

:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: i'm so sad, I can't even bring myself to listen to their music now!

Also this is so sweet Jesy liked this not long after her announcement, an old picture of them from their X Factor days in 2011:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block