Jesy Nelson announces she's leaving Little Mix

Slayer

56 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

me too. i had tickets to see them for the first time this year but was obviously cancelled. then i got tickets for next year's tour.

TBH i think they should call it a day. its not the same with just 3 of them especially without Jesy. ill still go next year if it goes ahead buit tbh i wouldnt be that fussed if it was cancelled 

I don't think the others should give up their dreams and doing something they love because someone has left. I'm sure Jesy would be devastated if they quit because of her.

I've got tickets to the Confetti tour, I was SO excited to see Jesy. However, I love all of the girls and I know they'll kill it. Their performances as a 3 have been incredible - it's just going to take a while for me to get used to no Jesy :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

I think they'll end up like a Take That/Robbie Williams situation where Jesy will come back sometimes.

On 11/17/2020 at 11:52 AM, Slayer said:

She literally received so much abuse and it started to pick up again recently :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I'm glad she's putting her health first too! I wish her a speedy recovery and she sees how amazing she is!

The way this doc still breaks my heart!

I don't know anything about Little Mix, but boy that was a rough watch.

I hope she finds some peace and zen within herself.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

I don't know anything about Little Mix, but boy that was a rough watch.

I hope she finds some peace and zen within herself.

She's had it REAL tough, i've never seen someone get trolled so much because of their appearance. It truly was disgusting and it's so sad that these people and their comments have now led to her leaving her dream job.

The wonderful thing about Little Mix is their incredible friendship, I know the girls will always still be there for her and there'll be a place for her to come back to if she's ever up for it.

I truly also hope she finds peace and happiness - she deserves the world. She has gone through so much.

Sorry about the long post - i'm just a major stan :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

She's had it REAL tough, i've never seen someone get trolled so much because of their appearance. It truly was disgusting and it's so sad that these people and their comments have now led to her leaving her dream job.

The wonderful thing about Little Mix is their incredible friendship, I know the girls will always still be there for her and there'll be a place for her to come back to if she's ever up for it.

I truly also hope she finds peace and happiness - she deserves the world. She has gone through so much.

Sorry about the long post - i'm just a major stan :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I completely get why so many celebs don't have social media account or hire people to handle it.

If she could have just shut that all off I think she could have been fine.

3 hours ago, Slayer said:

My heart is broken :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: She is a born star.

I can't believe trolls did this to her and knocked her confidence and made her feel so bad :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Mixers need to stick together, we'll continue to support all the girls! It's a really sad day for us stand :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Let me just go cry and listen to :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad::

My love won't let you down HITS different now too :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

I honestly can't believe trolls had that much power over her. She always gives us confidence and she is such a strong member of the group. All 4 of these girls are perfection and how anyone could ever hate on them is beyond me and shows how ugly those people are.

All these songs will defs have a new meaning now :( UGH. 

2020 can suck a bag of D's!

Do you think their 10th album will still be a thing or do you think it will just be a greatest hits now? :( WHAT ABOUT THEIR TOURRRR. Ughhhh, it won't be the same without Jesy's incredible dancing and stage presence. Also....will the tickets be 25% off cause they are missing 1/4 of their members??? Jk jk. Bad joke, too soon.

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

I honestly can't believe trolls had that much power over her. She always gives us confidence and she is such a strong member of the group. All 4 of these girls are perfection and how anyone could ever hate on them is beyond me and shows how ugly those people are.

All these songs will defs have a new meaning now :( UGH. 

2020 can suck a bag of D's!

Do you think their 10th album will still be a thing or do you think it will just be a greatest hits now? :( WHAT ABOUT THEIR TOURRRR. Ughhhh, it won't be the same without Jesy's incredible dancing and stage presence. Also....will the tickets be 25% off cause they are missing 1/4 of their members??? Jk jk. Bad joke, too soon.

I know it's so sad :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

She's update her bio on instagram with her new teams details for media enquiries - so who knows what she is going to do next!

I hope she has a longer break and just focuses on herself. I wonder what her next steps will be!

I still cannot believe she's left :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

It may sound selfish but I really want Perrie, Jade & Leigh-Anne to stay together for a while - I'm interested to see how they'd do - they have been killing it and getting so much praise. It'd be interesting to see how their direction changes.

I'm hopeful Jesy will return one day!

I really wonder what they'll do for their 10 year anniversary next year - it'll be weird to celebrate without Jesy :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

I really hope they come out with another 1 or 2 albums, i'd hate for them to just go on hiatus right after celebrating their 10 year anniversary! 

What do you think will happen with the rest of the Confetti era? Do you think they'll still release more single? I wouldn't be surprised if they perhaps did one more single and got a feature to place into Jesy's parts? 

So many questions.

I hope Perrie, Leigh-Anne & Jade are doing okay too, I can't imagine how they are feeling.

Poor Jesy too :( 

I think the tour will definitely go ahead - I have tickets and it was going to be my first time to see them live! I was so looking forward to Jesy especially - but I love all the girls and i'm sure they'll be great.

6 hours ago, Slayer said:

My worry is that regardless if she is in Little Mix or not, she will still be plagued by her insecurities.

This is going to sound harsh but the problem lies with her ultimately.

Yes, people shouldn't be awful towards her, but she should learn not to give a damn about what people think, as soon as she overcomes that and accepts herself is when the problems will end.

I wish her all the best of course.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, davidspears said:

My worry is that regardless if she is in Little Mix or not, she will still be plagued by her insecurities.

This is going to sound harsh but the problem lies with her ultimately.

Yes, people shouldn't be awful towards her, but she should learn not to give a damn about what people think, as soon as she overcomes that and accepts herself is when the problems will end.

I wish her all the best of course.

I understand 100 percent. But, we were build differently. Not all have that mental capacity to fight back and gain confidence if you were been thrown with nasty comments for years. I've been thru something like what Jesy had. I was a fat kid till I was 20. Eventho I'm healthy and average now, but I still think that I fat, ugly kid when I look at the mirror. But I really wish her the best and not giving up on her passion which is singing. I pray for her health and also for her future. Gonna miss her so much.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Silhouette said:

The fact that this is not the regular girl group breaking up situation with one of the memebers leaving because she wants to go solo or because she doesn't get along with the others makes it even sadder. I hope she gets better and she finds the happiness that she deserves :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

I know, that's what makes it even more sad :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Sadly I saw this coming soon as she started missing important group events. Such a shame. I wish Jesy all the best but I will be pissed if she suddenly releases solo music as this would be no different to doing LM music albeit with her making more decisions. 

:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

It wouldn't make sense if she left to go solo because wouldn't she just be amplified even more by the press?

But then again in her post she said she was tired of the pressures of being in a 'girl group' and not the entertainment industry. It would be strange if she went solo any time soon.

She added an email address for her new team for 'media enquiries' - I wonder what she has planned.

I'll continue supporting her, i'm so sad still :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

I'm glad the remaining girls are sticking it out, hopefully they won't call it quits after the tour. I'd at least like one album from them as a three piece. 

It's all such a shame :( 

I'm glad she's leaving on good terms with the girls.

• Love 1

So I am a new fan of Little Mix and Jesy is the reason why. I got to know her story and fell in love with her as a person. She is such a sweet, gentle soul, which is why I fell in love with Britney. I also think out of all of the other girls she has the strongest “it” factor. She just has a presence, also like Britney.  Her decision is very brave and Little Mix just won’t be the same without her. I hope she finds the love within herself that she so greatly deserves. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block