Bessemer Trust appointed as Co-conservator after Judge fails to suspend Jamie Spears, it is also revealed that Britney is scared of her father

Slayer

30 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

Let's not let the shady brother off the hook. We all know he got rich off his sister too. 

I just dont get what her dad wants all this money for like what does he do with it. I'm over here like I would buy a nice house 20 cars go all over the world, but he doesn't seem to do that. 

What kind of shenanigans have you been getting up to :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: last time I checked you said you were going to chill and you’re almost -300 rep. What did you do :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

1 minute ago, warioaddams said:

This is great news, we're slowly getting there. Bessemer is now co-conservator and when they ask for files, they will get enough evidence to kick Jamie off. They are starting now by presenting Lou Taylor's feeds. Imagine all the things that are hidden. 

hope they find where are Brit's 600 million dollars:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

Let's not let the shady brother off the hook. We all know he got rich off his sister too. 

I just dont get what her dad wants all this money for like what does he do with it. I'm over here like I would buy a nice house 20 cars go all over the world, but he doesn't seem to do that. 

He gambles