Bessemer Trust appointed as Co-conservator after Judge fails to suspend Jamie Spears, it is also revealed that Britney is scared of her father

Slayer

On 11/11/2020 at 7:59 AM, Hungry Hun said:

Then who was the other man? And why Ingham said Jamie was not alowed to speak to Britney for several months if Serenity happened? Wait... how long ago the Serenity reunion happened?

Serenity happend in abril, I think it was Juno Leno's bday. But people magazine's source is def lying saying that Britney hasnt spoken to Jamie since Preston incident. She was in louisiana for Christmas and on april this year. Maybe she isnt speaking to him for months now, but I doubt it has been for over a year already. 

On 11/11/2020 at 11:22 PM, Body ache said:

I think Lynne is playing both sides. She knows that if she doesn't back up Britney then the media will turn on her and she also doesn't want to risk not having access to Britney's money if Britney does win her case. On the flip side, if Jamie wins then she'll continue to have access to Britney's money through him.

This might be the case, I wouldnt doubt it at all. She doesnt seem against the cship, she never seemed to be. Maybe she doesnt agree with everything Jamie does, but shes still not doing anything to really stop him. She really could expose him if she wanted to, but she doesnt even bother to defend Britney publicly. She sees Britney being mocked on Instagram everyday, yet she defended JL for much less when she was being bullied by Britneys fans. I dont trust Lynne at all. I think from all Britneys horrible family, shes the one who isnt jealous of Britney and likes Britney, but she also seems more worried about Britneys fortune, just like the others. I think they all are trash, she just seems the least worst. 

13 hours ago, CarelessDiva said:

This was a great answer and makes complete sense. I forgot that he considers himself a businessman bc of his daughter. I guess it would be hard to accept that you only made it bc of your daughter but take pride in that. Having kids means they may be successful and she doesn't owe him a dime of her money. I couldn't imagine having to still pay this man after everything. I use to be pro conservatorship for health reasons but they are clearly abusing her financially and mentally. 

See how he thinks hes better than a respected company to handle her money, he also thinks hes doing great with her estate even tho her estate is forever under 60 millions. Her dad was never a good dad and when 2007 happened, he blamed her for everything. He acts as if he saved her career and had smt to do with her success, her whole family is delusional tbh, they discredit Britney and want credit for things that had nothing to do with them. Jamie and Bryan had nothing to do with Britney becoming a star, successful and rich. Imagine having to pay for ur dads lawyers so he can fight u on court. Her situation is disgusting. They feel entitled to her money and they think Britney is only a business and the Britney Brand is the Spears family business. 

Look, Britney might have issues but it doesnt mean she needs a cship. Shes under a cship that its meant for people who cant provide for themselves anymore, yet she worked for 10 years making millions she cant even spend! People live off her, so how is she that unstable to run her life? Her case is pure ***ism and having vultures as family members. If they were worried about her, they wouldnt have made her work one month after being placed under a cship. It doesnt make any sense and many lawyers already pointed that out. The way they went behind Britneys back so they could trap her in this cship was beyond wrong. She was set up from day one. Her family all did mistakes in the past, but can live free. In 2007 she was pushing her family away, its obvious that is more about the money and controlling her. Im glad that u started seeing things as they really are. Britney has been abused in many ways and compare her today to when she did FTR, its clear the cship didnt anything good on her. 

On 11/11/2020 at 11:22 PM, Body ache said:

I think Lynne is playing both sides. She knows that if she doesn't back up Britney then the media will turn on her and she also doesn't want to risk not having access to Britney's money if Britney does win her case. On the flip side, if Jamie wins then she'll continue to have access to Britney's money through him.

That's how I see It too.

Lynne knows she can't fight against the Free Britney movement right now, and needs to play the good mother role or It will look bad... but she also still has a friendly relationship with Jamie.

Lynne is a good actress, they should give her a show instead of JL.

• Haha 2
On 11/12/2020 at 4:53 AM, Bundy said:

I remember when people called Lynne out for defending JL right away she was being bashed, but never doing the same with Britney no matter how mocked she is on instagram. She never said "stop bashing Britney, shes not crazy and doesnt control her instagram". And why is that? Bc in the end she sides with Jamie. Maybe she doesnt agree with everything, but she still seems pro cship. She doesnt do anything with these ****ty baby steps tbh. She pretends shes on Britneys side, but still hangs out with Jamie and gets money from the cship. She follows Lou on instagram and seems more invested in babysitting JLs kids and hanging out with her gfs when her daughter is fighting her dad on court. She knows Jamie is abusive and she said they never had a good relationship, yet she allowed him to become Britneys conservator. She even praised him for being tougher and called the cship an impossible dream. She didnt do jack**** for 11 years. 

If she was really fighting Jamie she would call his bs out publicly and would support her daughter who she pushed to be a star so she could live her dream thru her. The problem doesnt stop with Jamie bc they all are complicit to his ****. They think is normal. They are selfish horrible people thinking it's ok for Britney to live like this while they all are free even tho they ****ed up over and over in the past.  Why Lynne was never bothered that her so "sick child" that needs a cship for life, can work just the way she worked even before the cship?

She could give one interview saying "Jamie needs to leave, Britney doesnt want him around, hes abusive and he doesnt know about finances anyway". She didnt even need to bash him, just support Britney publicly when she knows she cant even defend herself. She also must know a lot, to have evidences against Jamie and why isnt she showing on court? 

Idk why some people still believe in Lynne. Shes still allowing Jamie to abuse Britney like she allowed when Britney was a child. Shes not a good mother, at least not for Britney. 

If Britney is someday free, she should cut all of them from her life. They are all parasites, they all sided with Jamie for over a decade and are still silent pretending everything is fine. They all think they are entitiled to her money and everything about her career. They dont deserve her and I hope justice is done one day. 

I was one who called her out for defending JL fast and asked why she never did the same for her other daughter.

I try to understand when people say we exaggerated with our perception of people around Britney. Sadly, until now, I don't have any proof or sign making me rethink of any of these people.

I didn't want to feel this way about Britney's mother, but everything leads me to think Lynne is just another leech. She definitely wants the public to see how protective and caring she is... Lynne always sold the idea of how hard is being a mother and the big example of 'success' she is.

Lynne is trapped, needs to show support to Britney but couldn't care less. The family understands they need to protect the empire, but the bad side is... Having to deal with Britney the person, someone they don't even visit that much

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Buffybot said:

That's how I see It too.

Lynne knows she can't fight against the Free Britney movement right now, and needs to play the good mother role or It will look bad... but she also still has a friendly relationship with Jamie.

Lynne is a good actress, they should give her a show instead of JL.

I honestly can't understand Lynne's mentality as a woman myself. She has endured so much abuse by Jaimie yet she has always remained silent towards Jaimie's abuses to Britney.

I do also believe that she's playing a game. She might love Britney too but i think she's also after her money just like everyone else. Otherwise why is she speaking against Jaimie now? Why does she want Britney to have brighter days now in 2020 with #freebritney and not in 2009 or 2013 etc..

Her contribution with her lawyers is important to the trial, but her incentives are not genuine imo.

• Like 2
On 11/12/2020 at 3:02 AM, Slave4Brit88 said:

Totally agree, I can’t wrap my head around it. All the pro c-ship ppl saying ‘Britney might hurt someone or herself’ or stuff like that, but are fine with a proven abuser in charge of her estate? Like wtf. This case shows up so much ***ism, I’ve seen ppl excusing Jamie abusing Sean because he was ‘probably being a brat’ - ppl really think if a man is doing something it must be ok. I dunno wtf is wrong with this judge. Forcing someone to be controlled by the person they’re on the record stating they’re afraid of is like abuse/torture to me. How much would that fk with your head? This system is barbaric and really treating Britney like a piece of property, oh she doesn’t have a husband so I guess they’ll put her father in charge of her. It’s so sick and I feel sad thinking of other ppl suffering abuse in the same system as well.

Yes, I am grossed out by How fine people are about a woman being denied of her status as a citizen. Because she would be ”hysterical”. Yeah, Really show that culture takes centuries to evolve and change, long after laws are changed.  

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

I honestly can't understand Lynne's mentality as a woman myself. She has endured so much abuse by Jaimie yet she has always remained silent towards Jaimie's abuses to Britney.

I do also believe that she's playing a game. She might love Britney too but i think she's also after her money just like everyone else. Otherwise why is she speaking against Jaimie now? Why does she want Britney to have brighter days now in 2020 with #freebritney and not in 2009 or 2013 etc..

Her contribution with her lawyers is important to the trial, but her incentives are not genuine imo.

I have survived domestic violence too but I would NEVER have allowed a partner or expartner put my child in conservatorship. No way in hell. I actually risked my life trying to save children related to my ex. I am so Done with people sucking up to anyone in her family. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Buffybot said:

I was one who called her out for defending JL fast and asked why she never did the same for her other daughter.

I try to understand when people say we exaggerated with our perception of people around Britney. Sadly, until now, I don't have any proof or sign making me rethink of any of these people.

I didn't want to feel this way about Britney's mother, but everything leads me to think Lynne is just another leech. She definitely wants the public to see how protective and caring she is... Lynne always sold the idea of how hard is being a mother and the big example of 'success' she is.

Lynne is trapped, needs to show support to Britney but couldn't care less. The family understands they need to protect the empire, but the bad side is... Having to deal with Britney the person, someone they don't even visit that much

Lynne is not even trying to Free Britney, just like get her own part of the cake and take out Jamie. She was also the one responsible for making Britney perform child labour. She is so part of this industry that has exploited Britney and she just wants to adjust the con-ship, not say that it shouldn’t even be in place. 

1 hour ago, 1inamillion said:

I think the Spears are extremely conservatives and religious fanatics. Usually people like that worship the "father figure" way too much, the "Man" needs to be respected no matter what.

Look the Bryan interview, the way he talks about the women of the family. Look the way Jamie refers to his older daughter. They probably believe women are weak, dumb, and shouldn't have opinions.

Honestly I don't know If Lynne, Bryan, JL and even Britney understands what abuse really is. In their mind maybe his behavior is ok... Oh he was just a little nervous... Oh he will get better, it's the drinking problem... Let's pray for him, tomorrow he will be better.

Lynne probably always closed her eyes to what Jamie was doing, but now she knows the public will pressure her to do something. So she (pretend to) cares nowadays.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Newrie said:

Lynne is not even trying to Free Britney, just like get her own part of the cake and take out Jamie. She was also the one responsible for making Britney perform child labour. She is so part of this industry that has exploited Britney and she just wants to adjust the con-ship, not say that it shouldn’t even be in place. 

Yeah, like I wrote before, probably It has more to do with the public and media pressure. She needs to pretend she is a good parent.

And yes, I think she cares more about the money, her ranch and couldn't way till Britney back to Vegas and everything back to "normal".

The fact Lynne allowed Britney in a abusive cship with a man like Jamie controlling her life for more than a decade speaks for itself.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Buffybot said:

I think the Spears are extremely conservatives and religious fanatics. Usually people like that worship the "father figure" way too much, the "Man" needs to be respected no matter what.

Look the Bryan interview, the way he talks about the women of the family. Look the way Jamie refers to his older daughter. They probably believe women are weak, dumb, and shouldn't have opinions.

Honestly I don't know If Lynne, Bryan, JL and even Britney understands what abuse really is. In their mind maybe his behavior is ok... Oh he was just a little nervous... Oh he will get better, it's the drinking problem... Let's pray for him, tomorrow he will be better.

Lynne probably always closed her eyes to what Jamie was doing, but now she knows the public will pressure her to do something. So she (pretend to) cares nowadays.

Britney understands! She tried to break free, She shaved her head, she tried to rebel. Then they send her to a locked ward and arranged a conservatorship. She tried to talk about her opinions in ”For the record” and that bloody assistent of hers said ”It’s LOVE Britney. Tough love. *smug smile”. And then There is the general public who keep being sensitive about ”disrespecting a father”, talking about her like you talked about women 200 years ago (”hysterical women who can’t be trusted to be considered citizens, need to be treated like children”). I think There are more people than Britney’s family who have these values internalised. Although, many are probably unaware and think that they are modern feminists...

• Like 6
31 minutes ago, Newrie said:

Britney understands! She tried to break free, She shaved her head, she tried to rebel. Then they send her to a locked ward and arranged a conservatorship. She tried to talk about her opinions in ”For the record” and that bloody assistent of hers said ”It’s LOVE Britney. Tough love. *smug smile”. And then There is the general public who keep being sensitive about ”disrespecting a father”, talking about her like you talked about women 200 years ago (”hysterical women who can’t be trusted to be considered citizens, need to be treated like children”). I think There are more people than Britney’s family who have these values internalised. Although, many are probably unaware and think that they are modern feminists...

True, Britney probably knows and she tried to say It but people didn't listen. It's just hard to see current Britney as the same FTR Britney, it's like night and day. 

Brit is a victim of abuse and ***ism. The fact she is a woman caused a lot of complications. It's like she needs to understand others, but not be understood because she made mistakes in the past.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Buffybot said:

THIS.
See, I come from a VERY disfunctional family as well; people who never respected each other, who'd always treat each other badly, people who'd never be at peace if they were together. I grew up thinking this was family, that there could be nothing different; realizing that was not normal at all was kind of a gradual shock. Took me more than 20 years to admit to myself that I lived in an abusive enviroment and that that was not what a loving family was like.
So I relate to Britney in this sense, the way she's always wanted to build the family she didn't have, wanting to give "family" a different, better meaning. It's possible that her relatives think the way they treat each other, relate to each other is healthy and perfectly normal, like mine still do.
Everytime I think of her mother, I immediatly think of mine too. Never really doing anything to fix what's wrong, conforming to a shítty life even though it harms their children, using their children to self benefit and closing their eyes to what's wrong and what's in their power to change. I know some people might defend her 'cause now she appears to be doing something in Brit's favour but honestly, I don't trust her. My mother wants to be perceived as someone who cares and who did all she could, when in fact she'd never do shít to change the situation. If I had children, I'd never allow anyone to hurt them, whoever it might be; but Britney's been in this mess for 12 years and only last year she seemed to make a move, and only because the movement caught wind. So she might not be an abuser herself, might haven't hurt Britney directly, but anyway I look at it, she was conniving.
But IDK, my feelings always get in the way exactly because sometimes the simmilarities hit too close to home.
Britney deserves to be happy and have a family in her own terms, I just hope it becomes her reality soon.

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, Newrie said:

THIS ALSO!!!!

It's very very hard to break free of an abusive situation when everyone around calls it "love" because it suits them somehow (and probably because sometimes what most people perceive as parenting and family relations is actually just social accepted bullying).

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Did she block u? Ive seen people who said they were blocked bc they asked her the same thing. 

So funny that she never bothered to defend Britney saying she isnt crazy or isnt the one posting on instagram, but the second fans talk about JL trying to get her hands on Britneys money, siding with Lou or being jealous of Britney, she defends her with all she got. And the most ironic thing is JL can defend herself, Britney is the one who cant even address this whole mess, even If she wanted to. Once again, Lynne showed her priority is always Juno. I wonder if Juno was the one really famous, rich and successful... they would probably not care at all about Britney. Britney has always been neglected and JL has always been the favorite of both Lynne and Jamie. 

Some people exaggerate, I get that, but Lynne still fails to prove shes really on Britneys side and isnt playing friends with Jamie anymore. I really think shes playing both sides tbh. She wont expose Jamie so she doesnt get cut from the cship leeches list, but she also pretends to care about Britneys wishes in public bc she cares about her own image and what if Britney gets free, right? She will try to pretend to Britney she did everything she could to help free her!!! 

Yeah, its quite sad to think this about Lynne too, but its not our fault she shows herself that way. I still dont see how people still buy this whole mama bear charade when she didnt do anything for 11 years and still is barely anything now, gets money from the cship, hangs out with Jamie and follows Lou on instagram. All she seems to do is babysit Junos kids and hang out with her gfs. She never bothered to move to Los Angeles to be closer to Britney. Not in 2002/2003, not when Britney had kids, not when Britney divorced Kevin, not in 2007, not after 2008 and not now. 

Yeah, she tried to play the victim when the world blamed her for Britneys 2007 and Junos pregnancy. Of course that was ***ist and Jamie should have blamed as well, but both of them seem to not admit they failed Britney and made her life worst with this whole cship betrayal. 

I can see Lynne pretending to Britney shes on her side and then shes back hanging out with Britneys abuser :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: i wonder if deep down Britney knows she has been neglected, abused and that they always put Juno and themselves first before her even tho sHeS tHe OnE wHo nEdDs hElP bs. In 2006/2007 she talked about being called to dinners only to pay everything afterwards and in 2007 she was pushing Lynne away too, even more bc of the whole rehab thing. And I completely agree with u on ur last sentence. They love Britneys money and controlling her bc they also control her career, but its not like they want to deal with her personally like that, thats why Jamie didnt have so much problem in stepping down as her personal conservator. They dont even bother to go see Britney. From what we know the last two times they were together, Britney had to go to Louisiana. Juno and Lynne were in Los Angeles earlier this year and didnt even bother to stay at Britneys. And from what Bryan said, It seems like he doesnt even bother to see Britneys kids if hes in Los Angeles. He talked as if he barely sees them. If he cared about her kids, he could ask Kevin to hang out with them when hes in Los Angeles. But that doesnt surprise me seeing he seems to not give a damn about Britney. He doesnt even know her age. 

5 hours ago, 1inamillion said:

3 hours ago, Buffybot said:

1 hour ago, Felinist said:

THIS.
See, I come from a VERY disfunctional family as well; people who never respected each other, who'd always treat each other badly, people who'd never be at peace if they were together. I grew up thinking this was family, that there could be nothing different; realizing that was not normal at all was kind of a gradual shock. Took me more than 20 years to admit to myself that I lived in an abusive enviroment and that that was not what a loving family was like.
So I relate to Britney in this sense, the way she's always wanted to build the family she didn't have, wanting to give "family" a different, better meaning. It's possible that her relatives think the way they treat each other, relate to each other is healthy and perfectly normal, like mine still do.
Everytime I think of her mother, I immediatly think of mine too. Never really doing anything to fix what's wrong, conforming to a shítty life even though it harms their children, using their children to self benefit and closing their eyes to what's wrong and what's in their power to change. I know some people might defend her 'cause now she appears to be doing something in Brit's favour but honestly, I don't trust her. My mother wants to be perceived as someone who cares and who did all she could, when in fact she'd never do shít to change the situation. If I had children, I'd never allow anyone to hurt them, whoever it might be; but Britney's been in this mess for 12 years and only last year she seemed to make a move, and only because the movement caught wind. So she might not be an abuser herself, might haven't hurt Britney directly, but anyway I look at it, she was conniving.
But IDK, my feelings always get in the way exactly because sometimes the simmilarities hit too close to home.
Britney deserves to be happy and have a family in her own terms, I just hope it becomes her reality soon.

The thing is, didnt Lynne talked about Jamies **** on her book? Didnt she even talk about her own kids saying "you cant be this naive". She talked about how angry she was, that she wanted to leave Jamie but never could and also thought about how she would support 3 kids financially. She knows Jamie was a ****ty husband, but she still allowed him to continue being ****ty not only with her, but to her kids as well. She divorced him only when Britney was already an adult and if im not mistaken they even got back together years later. She still wants for some reason to hang out with him. She isnt (only) afraid of him, she looks him. Look this video! 

She talked about Britney not having a good relationship with Jamie since she was a teenager, yet she allowed him to become her conservator. She said they planned the cship for weeks, how did she think that was ok? She even praised him as a conservator for being tougher ffs. She called the cship an impossible dream. There isnt an excuse for what she did. If she was scared for Britneys life, why didnt she try to talk to Britney before the cship was put in place? She could have say "Britney, u have to do smt about ur life. Go do therapy, please let me hire some people to help u with all this mess. If u dont change or do anything, ur dad is going to put u under a cship". I bet Britney would have listened to her and thanked her! But no, she thought the whole thing Jamie and Lou were doing was ok and remained silent praying that would work. She allowed Britney to go to the facility again knowing Britney would lose all her rights while she was there. She allowed this whole thing to go on for 11 years. And why is that? Bc they were controlling Britney anymore? Bc Britney was pushing them away from her? Maybe she wasnt working that much and wasnt giving them so much money anymore? 

Britney wasnt ok, we all know that, but If Lynne was so worried, why didnt she move to Los Angeles to help Britney before siding with Jamie to take Britneys rights? Why did she force Britney to go to rehab but was never bothered with Kevin baking ********* everyday? He was also partying and drinking. If Britney had PPD, why didnt she try that Britney would do therapy? 

They all ****ed up in the past and they are all free. Lynne ran over a kid and his mom says she never bothered to talk to her afterwards. Jamie failed at every business, had a drinking problem and was abusive. JL still let her daughter drive an ATV after almost dying in one just years ago. She also threatned people with a knife. But they could all move on from their mistakes and life free. 

Britney has to pay forever for mistakes she did 13 years ago!!! And if shes that unstable and unwell, why they are all ok with her on the spotlight and working? Why was Lynne ok with Britney working right after being placed under a cship? Bc Jamie was more worried with giving Britney a clean image so the Britney Brand could make a lot of money again. Shes living in this hell bc shes rich, bc she has a profitable brand and they all think they are entitiled to her money and brand, thats it. If she didnt have money and had issues, they would be fighting bc no one would want to deal with her at all.

They are all horrible and they dont have empathy towards Britney. They dont care If shes stuck with Jamie bc they all benefit from this. They dont care If she doesnt like Jamie bc Jamie isnt so much of a nightmare with them. They are selfish. Its so funny that the "crazy unfit unstable" one is the one who never accepted Jamies **** 100%. Shes the one who called him an *******, said he never knew how to take her love and look her life now. Shes the one trapped and controlled by him.

Her family dont care bc they all can live free and benefitting from the cship. Her siblings dont care about what Jamie did to Preston bc it wasnt their daughters. They dont see Britney as Britney, but only as Britney Spears, someone who can still work and make millions she cant even control or spend. Shes their cash cow and they wont let go. They dont want Britney to live free bc she can retire, maybe have more babies and never work again, stop giving them money and they wont be in control of her estate and career anymore.