Bessemer Trust appointed as Co-conservator after Judge fails to suspend Jamie Spears, it is also revealed that Britney is scared of her father

Slayer

18 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

Every single person involved in Britney's life to any degree is corrupt aren't they lol they're all ***ist, Trump voters, racists, etc. arent they lol every single one of them. What a dumb thing to say. Keep crying about your conspiracy theories.

What? It is not a conspiracy theory that you can’t say that any judge is free from corruption, ***ism or bad judgement. Why just people in the legal field? Are they not human beings like the rest of humanity? Do they magically become superior beings? You are the one with conspiracy theories, with your stupid good world bias.

I just know that you actively need to work against corruption and errors within EVERY FIELD, EVERY PROFESSION. News to you, I guess?

On 11/14/2020 at 1:10 AM, Buffybot said:

Thank you for share your story, I'm glad you have the power now to say no and to understand what a toxic environment truly is.

Unfortunately some families not what they are supposed to be. 

Britney isn't a villain for still have contact with her abuser, she probably thinks she has to forgive him no matter what... Because that man is her father.

Like you Said, you grew up knowing and seeing that scenario, that was what "normal was".

I'd understand Lynne more If this case wasn't about her daughter empire. Lynne could be an abused woman scared of her husband/abuser, mentally stuck with fear. However, she enjoys what the empire can provide... It's been too long without an attitude.

I hope Britney wake up one day like you did.

And also, Britney is not a free person, she is not even a citizen..! How could She choose to try and block out the few people She have in her life when She can’t reach out to her real friends and go and do What she wants? I am surprised some people talk about her as if she has choices. 

22 hours ago, Bundy said:

Hahaha Idk why she was that mad at my comment that she felt the need to block me, its not like I was lying :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: she looks like Jamie with a blond wig and brown eyes :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: she also loves her dad... But maybe she thinks hes ugly af? That would be the only reason why she took my comment as an offense, too bad she couldnt handle the truth I guess tho:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

She really dragged her dad with that:spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

I’d be too heated if I had a kid and they did that :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

23 minutes ago, Newrie said:

And also, Britney is not a free person, she is not even a citizen..! How could She choose to try and block out the few people She have in her life when She can’t reach out to her real friends and go and do What she wants? I am surprised some people talk about her as if she has choices. 

I do think she is very manipulated and can't do whatever she wants, but one day she will need to face the situation. She could have planned little by little a way to communicate with the outside world, that'd be helpful.

I'm not blaming her, she is a victim. I'm just talking about the possibilities... Maybe she tried and they found out and she was punished? Maybe...

I just think she gave up and chose to live in her bubble with the fake boyfriend. I Hope I'm wrong and Britney decides to fight for her independence, not only to get rid of her dad.

11 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

She really dragged her dad with that:spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

I’d be too heated if I had a kid and they did that :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

She basically called her dad ugly fugly, I wish he knew his favorite daughter got mad for being compared to him :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

On 11/13/2020 at 7:12 PM, Felinist said:

THIS ALSO!!!!

It's very very hard to break free of an abusive situation when everyone around calls it "love" because it suits them somehow (and probably because sometimes what most people perceive as parenting and family relations is actually just social accepted bullying).

Yes! Britney’s situation is an extreme version of an ”ordinary” dysfunctional either romantic relationship or dysfunctional family. Normally it is ”only” just the abuser (and their network) plus the victims own shattered nerves, self-esteem, ptsd etc. But she has been ordered to obey her abusers by a judge in court. Britney must be the least unstable person on the planet because most people would have lost their **** in that situation. 

• Love 1