Bessemer Trust appointed as Co-conservator after Judge fails to suspend Jamie Spears, it is also revealed that Britney is scared of her father

Slayer

As a racehorse? EXCUSE ME? Your daughter is your SAVIOR Jamie, you wouldn’t be ANYWHERE without her hard work:icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

And the fact that it was said in court that Britney is scared of him... we knew about this but this confirms our worst fears. She’s being scared for the past 12 years. This situation needs to stop as soon as possible, why didn’t Penny suspend him yet? 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
9 hours ago, PZHSB said:

I know this is dark but unfortunately it’s reality: the fact that Britney hasn’t taken, or as far as we know, attempted to take her own life speaks volumes about her strength and mental health. She has had NO ONE in her corner for the last decade. Not her mother, brother or sister. They deserve all the **** we give them. She has been robbed of a healthy thriving life and most importantly she has been deprived of the one thing she always wanted: to be a mother. 

That 100%

i hope you dont mind i copyed your comment and added a few lines about how her dad compared her to a racehorse and how shes afraid of him and posted it below a few #FreeBritney videos/documentaries on Youtube :) didnt mean to plagarize but i thought you put it so well and more people should be aware!!

• Like 1
8 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

And the press is already on it. We had the biggest turn out I think at the FB rally in LA as well. I think big things are happening. 

have big media outlets reported on yesterday already? Does anyone know? Were big outlets present during the FB rally in LA? Jamie's statement should make the freakin headlines!!

10 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

I dont get why people keep saying he was at Serenity. There was an old man with them that day, but it wasnt Jamie at all. That man had strong arms, a big beard and his hair was totally different even though is was under a hat. At the time I fought everyone here stating that it wasnt Jamie but got dragged, it just doesnt make sense unless Jamie hitted the gym and cosumed whey protein for life to get those arms

JL posted in her stories a video of him clearly making her a birthday cake with Philadelphia cheese. This was the same day Brit was seen in the background talking to Lynne. He was there.

2 Things. Either that judge is dumber than f!uck or corrupted ( which i doubt it) or Ingham is useless as **** and cannot do his job properly.

Its sad that this will probably keep going on forever until her father, u know. Goes the F uck away. And we are talking about her estate handling. What about her personal life? I know its interrelated. But how the **** about giving that 38old woman her complete freedom? Give her the right and the ability to hire a life coach and maybe a couple Of assistans as the majority of Celebs are privileged to have?Its so furstrating. However, You know another case scenario is that Britney becomes broke ( not really broke, u know now and ofc im not wishing it) and they have literally nothing to “steal” and milk off of her. Its so sad, such a sad story. Hope she really is ok.

1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

JL posted in her stories a video of him clearly making her a birthday cake with Philadelphia cheese. This was the same day Brit was seen in the background talking to Lynne. He was there.

Then who was the other man? And why Ingham said Jamie was not alowed to speak to Britney for several months if Serenity happened? Wait... how long ago the Serenity reunion happened?

3 hours ago, marioh said:

Remember how Jamie said he would agree for Bessemer to be co-conservator? How he talked to them behind Britney's back? So yeah, this isn't entirely good news as they could reach some sort of an agreement about things. Her ex-father is still in power and that's awful and worrying to say the least... 

I came to say this too. :( 

Just when I think I cannot possibly be anymore disgusted in Jamie Spears...WTF! A racehorse?! This man is beyond contempt. What does that mean? That Britney should be milked for every dollar then taken out to the paddock and shot when she’s no longer of use? That’s how racehorses are treated so...I just cannot wrap my head around how evil this scum bag is and how disgusting her entire family turned out to be, low life ungrateful garbage. Yes I’m glad Lynne is speaking up now but what the actual eff, she should have had restraining orders against this awful man years ago. Britney has had over a decade of her life stolen and who knows what kind of damage as a result of this c-ship and the worst of all missed so much time as a mother. It makes me absolutely sick. The California court system is completely fkd to put an unhinged maniac like James Spears in power of anyone.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Just when I think I cannot possibly be anymore disgusted in Jamie Spears...WTF! A racehorse?! This man is beyond contempt. What does that mean? That Britney should be milked for every dollar then taken out to the paddock and shot when she’s no longer of use? That’s how racehorses are treated so...I just cannot wrap my head around how evil this scum bag is and how disgusting her entire family turned out to be, low life ungrateful garbage. Yes I’m glad Lynne is speaking up now but what the actual eff, she should have had restraining orders against this awful man years ago. Britney has had over a decade of her life stolen and who knows what kind of damage as a result of this c-ship and the worst of all missed so much time as a mother. It makes me absolutely sick. The California court system is completely fkd to put an unhinged maniac like James Spears in power of anyone.

This.

I don’t know why it’s become the norm that every time there’s a major disappointment (aka nothing happens after a court date) first there’s a meltdown and later people start rationalizing it (“it’s still good news, progress takes time, we need to be patient) and getting all optimistic again.

To me it’s just proof this judge is either a complete idiot or a pawn. Nothing major to look forward to. I want to be proven wrong, but come on, Jamie has NO real expertise when it comes to money to begin with, and not only that but Ingham showed evidence he mishandled her money. If that’s not enough, Britney claims to be afraid of her conservator AND her kids have a restraining order against him. 

Unfortunately there’s NO positive way to spin this, IMO. Not even a temporary SUSPENSION until next court date? It’s a joke. Maybe BJP is in on it too. 

• Love 2