Bessemer Trust appointed as Co-conservator after Judge fails to suspend Jamie Spears, it is also revealed that Britney is scared of her father

Slayer

7 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Jamie is an known abuser. As much as Lynn's comments have come later than some would want, she is an abuse victim. This would definitely retraumatise someone, and given the severity of the situation, it definitely took a lot of thinking.

Lynn should be supported.

Yes, she is, but she divorced him, yet still keeps around him till this day. She wrote her book talking about his abusive ways towards her, so she knows he has a problem, but still hangs out with him, so she probably got used to his way and agrees with many things. If she suffered living with him and she knows it, why did she allow this to go on as long as it did for Britney? Why did she say hed be a better conservator bc hes tougher? Why did she call the cship an "Impossible dream" before becoming real? Why does she till take money from the cship? Why doesnt she defend Britney publicly like she does with JL the second JL is criticized online? Bc all she seems to do is being with JL 24/7 and traveling with her friends. She could expose Jamie If she wanted, of course she knows a lot. She is still doing almost nothing to stop him. She failed Britney a lot since she was a kid and even more since 15 years old when she decided she had to be in Louisiana when Britney was trying to be a star bc of her as well! Imo only bc shes not as bad as Jamie, it doesnt make her a good mother either. It seems like she refuses till this day that Jamie wasnt the only one hurting Britney, but her as well.

1 hour ago, KatieKat said:

When will courts start taking women seriously when they say they are afraid of the abusive men in their lives??? It’s so disgusting. This is especially appalling to me because at this point, Britney isn’t even asking for her freedom. She’s just asking for her dad to be removed because she’s scared of him. How is that controversial? Other professional guardians she will pay with still be in control! Meanwhile psychotic men like Donald trump are not only free, but are given positions of great power. This world is so sad and messed up. I will never understand how the legal system failed Britney so spectacularly at every turn : (

Exactly

I truly do believe Lynne loves her daughter. Jamie? Not at all. He sees her as a cash-cow and likes the control he has over her, over her money and over her career. He's evil. He is no different than Joe Jackson (even Joe didn't get a c-ship over Michael...) but this man is pure evil and abusive. We've known for years and he needs to be removed.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, MadameFreedom said:

And guys I have just noticed that they already added a hearing scheduled for 2022!

04/01/2022 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Order to Show Cause Hearing

This hearing could always be cancelled. It's probably just set incase the c-ship is still ongoing as it hasn't been terminated yet, hopefully once Jamie is removed that will be the next step is to end it altogether. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I hope when she’s free that she takes the 2 boys and moves out of LA. She should go to NYC or London or something. She needs out of LA it seems so toxic. 

A fresh start away from everyone 

She need Sea and Beach since it looks like it's therapeutic for her

Why not moving to Hawaii 

:heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Love 1

I am very happy about the co conservator, however I just said to myself, "Its so sick that a judge and government have full control over someones life! What a shame!"

It truly is. Especially Britney Spears, like she literally lives day to day with no control. So sad. I am hopeful for the future. 

I can't believe he calls his daughter a race horse, how ****ed up is that, only that alone is worth a headline on the news to prove how abusive and evil he is, to remind everyone a race horse is being held captive and being abused for years until their systems are collapsing physically and they die a terrible death, these poor animals are living one of the worst lives ever, and this is what he wants for his own daughter, he is really sick, a very sick man. Poor brit I can't believe she has to put up with him, stay strong! 

• Love 4

I know everyone is unhappy that Jamie wasn't removed but I think what was supposed to happen in this hearing happened. They accepted Bessemer as co-conservator. I think it was never possible to suspend Jamie effective immediately.  I think one of the main reasons as well is that he has been doing this for 12 years, there have to be a transition between the new and old  conservator. The hearing definitely showed some of Jamie's true colours and i think what's next is written documents with reasons why he has to be suspended. Never give up Britney Army I think we are seeing the light in the tunnel getting brighter :) 

• Like 4

Remember how Jamie said he would agree for Bessemer to be co-conservator? How he talked to them behind Britney's back? So yeah, this isn't entirely good news as they could reach some sort of an agreement about things. Her ex-father is still in power and that's awful and worrying to say the least... 

15 minutes ago, marioh said:

Remember how Jamie said he would agree for Bessemer to be co-conservator? How he talked to them behind Britney's back? So yeah, this isn't entirely good news as they could reach some sort of an agreement about things. Her ex-father is still in power and that's awful and worrying to say the least... 

But Bessemer were the ones that notified Sam and Britney of Jamie's attempt to reach them out behind their backs. I dont see Bessemer agreeing with Jamie in anything related to this conservatorship, they were hired by Britney's wishes and will make sure to represent her best interests. They arent amateours at all and Britney will certainly keep fighting to remove her father, why make an agreement with someone your client and therefore you want out asap? All I can see is them colecting proofs against Jamie so Ingham can use in court.

• Love 4