Bessemer Trust appointed as Co-conservator after Judge fails to suspend Jamie Spears, it is also revealed that Britney is scared of her father

Slayer

Sorry but... It's impossible to see some light here.

Britney case needs a bigger exposure and be judged by people with no connections with c-ships.

Jamie words for his daughter are not shocking to me. The thing is, how Lynne still has a "friendly" relationship with this man? How Jamie Lynn still worships her father but pretends to care about Britney?

People doesn't care about Britney, the person. They're fighting for the empire. Sad.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
8 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

I want every celebrity to leave tristar and stop every business they have with Lou. Let’s make her as famous as Jamie! Everyone needs to know how evil and shady she is! 

You will most likely end up with a lawsuit for defamation or something and prolly gonna lose too. Lou is not like Jaimie. She's in the showbiz many years and is a CEO in Hollywood. Jaimie is just an alcoholic redneck. She's notorious for suing fans.

• Love 1

Not if you link them to credible sources. Like they can’t sue you for just linking a mass amount of info.

Also, Jamie is on track to bankrupting his own daughter with his crap management and control freak ways. There’s a reason why his businesses have failed. This is it. The fact he refuses to let go says a lot about him.

• Love 3