Bessemer Trust appointed as Co-conservator after Judge fails to suspend Jamie Spears, it is also revealed that Britney is scared of her father

Slayer

Just now, IconicShow said:

Sounds like Britney via her lawyer made it crystal clear today that she will not work long as Jamie is in control! It’s more proof not to support financially to My only wish this year or anything else until Britney wants to work! 

Totally agree!!! By the way, MOWTY in Youtube has a weird mix :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Sounds like Britney via her lawyer made it crystal clear today that she will not work long as Jamie is in control! It’s more proof not to support financially to My only wish this year or anything else until Britney wants to work! 

It's been very clear... Also court documents said that James is the one who's getting payed for royalties but other fans are adding excuses for still buying stuff of her brand

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

At this point I think Britney should go to court and testify.

I low key agree on this. even Kesha went to court and had to face Dr. Luke after being terrorized by him for years.

Dr. Luke made something similar, basically took away all her royalties, made her go completely poor so she wouldn't go forward. 

• Like 7
5 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

This is so pathetic that it’s infuriating. The world that we live in... It’s just sad that this is literally Britney’s reality. Evil prevails. All these new dates all the time without getting anything done... I can’t imagine how disappointed BRITNEY is every single time this **** is pulled. She’s not even asking for freedom ffs, just a different conservator SHE ISN’T AFRAID OF that happens to ACTUALLY HAVE EXPERIENCE. Jamie is an abusive alcoholic that mishandled her money. 

And treated her like a prisoner in isolation via multiple sources allegedly and he over stepped trying to help and just took everything over and her alleged net worth is only a few million higher! Jamie is like a toxic warden!

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

Must be nice to earn over 100k a year and not have to do your damn job :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

I don’t understand. Has Jamie been conspiring with Judge Penny because it makes no sense after such damaging statements and moments (like documented physical abuse of SP) against Jamie that she hsn’t done a damn thing! Free Britney from Jamie!!!! Why is that so difficult!!!! How incompetent are the courts!!!

• Love 1
  • Like 2