Bessemer Trust appointed as Co-conservator after Judge fails to suspend Jamie Spears, it is also revealed that Britney is scared of her father

Slayer

I don’t understand how that female judge could place another woman in a 19th century position at all, but I am glad Bessemer Trust were allowed to investigate (Because I assume that they will) That ”race horse” comment should be all over the News, it is disgusting. THAT just proves again that he is a human trafficker, trafficking his grown daughter, enabled by the American legal system and a FEMALE effing judge. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5

This is a REAL father, Mr. Spears. Take it as a rolemodel for yourself:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHdHrI8HaJr/

"It´s good to form a strong bond with your child as a father, then you can also pass on confidence and assure them in life: It will all be good in the end."

It is not the duty of a parent to destroy the child mentally and physically! What do some parents think? I gave life to this child, I can take it away when I want too?:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

I'm sorry, I don't know you or the Spears family personally. And, of course, it's not OK to accuse a wild stranger of being a bad father. Nobody is perfect, everyone makes mistakes. But your own child  is afraid of you. This should make you think.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, FreeLou said:

This.

I don’t know why it’s become the norm that every time there’s a major disappointment (aka nothing happens after a court date) first there’s a meltdown and later people start rationalizing it (“it’s still good news, progress takes time, we need to be patient) and getting all optimistic again.

To me it’s just proof this judge is either a complete idiot or a pawn. Nothing major to look forward to. I want to be proven wrong, but come on, Jamie has NO real expertise when it comes to money to begin with, and not only that but Ingham showed evidence he mishandled her money. If that’s not enough, Britney claims to be afraid of her conservator AND her kids have a restraining order against him. 

Unfortunately there’s NO positive way to spin this, IMO. Not even a temporary SUSPENSION until next court date? It’s a joke. Maybe BJP is in on it too. 

Totally agree, I can’t wrap my head around it. All the pro c-ship ppl saying ‘Britney might hurt someone or herself’ or stuff like that, but are fine with a proven abuser in charge of her estate? Like wtf. This case shows up so much ***ism, I’ve seen ppl excusing Jamie abusing Sean because he was ‘probably being a brat’ - ppl really think if a man is doing something it must be ok. I dunno wtf is wrong with this judge. Forcing someone to be controlled by the person they’re on the record stating they’re afraid of is like abuse/torture to me. How much would that fk with your head? This system is barbaric and really treating Britney like a piece of property, oh she doesn’t have a husband so I guess they’ll put her father in charge of her. It’s so sick and I feel sad thinking of other ppl suffering abuse in the same system as well.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
22 hours ago, Bundy said:

I dont think Lynne is only scared of Jamie. If that was the case, she wouldnt be hanging out with him till this day like a happy family. I think she still loves him and agrees with many things. If she didnt agree, she wouldnt be next to Jamie till this day and getting money from the cship. She even follows Lou on instagram ffs! I think she got used to Jamies abuse tbh, she must think its quite normal many things he does. They are a ******* dysfunctional family at best. All these years, Lynne is always with JL, Jamie and Bryan. Britney is the one who are isolated alone. 

I think Lynne is playing both sides. She knows that if she doesn't back up Britney then the media will turn on her and she also doesn't want to risk not having access to Britney's money if Britney does win her case. On the flip side, if Jamie wins then she'll continue to have access to Britney's money through him.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
16 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I think Lynne is playing both sides. She knows that if she doesn't back up Britney then the media will turn on her and she also doesn't want to risk not having access to Britney's money if Britney does win her case. On the flip side, if Jamie wins then she'll continue to have access to Britney's money through him.

Ugh, this is probably very accurate. The state of her family is just...beyond my comprehension. I so wish Britney could have gotten away from them like Mariah got away from her toxic family. Money warps ppl. 

• Like 1
On 11/10/2020 at 8:38 PM, generation glory said:

^ For me, This applies more to Lynne than it does Britney. Lynne’s “strategy” is bull****!! Lynne doesn’t even need a sit down interview with anyone, just post on fb wtf is going on with her daughter and her evil abusive ex-husband. The Spears family is so ****’ dysfunctional. The all KNOW what Jamie is doing and yet they pretend NOTHING IS WRONG. Lou Taylor is robbing Britney and yet Jamie Lynn is best ****n friends with Lou and supporting her demented dad!! Are we the only ones who see how F up this is?? WTFF??😩😣

#FreeBritney 

I remember when people called Lynne out for defending JL right away she was being bashed, but never doing the same with Britney no matter how mocked she is on instagram. She never said "stop bashing Britney, shes not crazy and doesnt control her instagram". And why is that? Bc in the end she sides with Jamie. Maybe she doesnt agree with everything, but she still seems pro cship. She doesnt do anything with these ****ty baby steps tbh. She pretends shes on Britneys side, but still hangs out with Jamie and gets money from the cship. She follows Lou on instagram and seems more invested in babysitting JLs kids and hanging out with her gfs when her daughter is fighting her dad on court. She knows Jamie is abusive and she said they never had a good relationship, yet she allowed him to become Britneys conservator. She even praised him for being tougher and called the cship an impossible dream. She didnt do jack**** for 11 years. 

If she was really fighting Jamie she would call his bs out publicly and would support her daughter who she pushed to be a star so she could live her dream thru her. The problem doesnt stop with Jamie bc they all are complicit to his ****. They think is normal. They are selfish horrible people thinking it's ok for Britney to live like this while they all are free even tho they ****ed up over and over in the past.  Why Lynne was never bothered that her so "sick child" that needs a cship for life, can work just the way she worked even before the cship?

She could give one interview saying "Jamie needs to leave, Britney doesnt want him around, hes abusive and he doesnt know about finances anyway". She didnt even need to bash him, just support Britney publicly when she knows she cant even defend herself. She also must know a lot, to have evidences against Jamie and why isnt she showing on court? 

Idk why some people still believe in Lynne. Shes still allowing Jamie to abuse Britney like she allowed when Britney was a child. Shes not a good mother, at least not for Britney. 

If Britney is someday free, she should cut all of them from her life. They are all parasites, they all sided with Jamie for over a decade and are still silent pretending everything is fine. They all think they are entitiled to her money and everything about her career. They dont deserve her and I hope justice is done one day. 

On 11/10/2020 at 10:21 PM, CarelessDiva said:

Let's not let the shady brother off the hook. We all know he got rich off his sister too. 

I just dont get what her dad wants all this money for like what does he do with it. I'm over here like I would buy a nice house 20 cars go all over the world, but he doesn't seem to do that. 

Bryan seems to be nasty too and he seems very pro cship :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: he also seems a ***ist pig and a jealous brother. 

I think some people like to having money saved just to feel powerful. Also it seems like Jamie throws more of her money at anyone but her. See how he approved 500k to Lou in a heartbeat even tho Britney isnt even working. He loves being in control, he acts as if its his money and hes responsible for her career's success. Having this "job" gives him validation, he feels superior and important having powerful "friends" and controlling Britneys life, money and career. He was never successful at anything in his life, hes probably frustrated that Britney was the one who made it and accomplished everything he never could. Thats why he belittles her, this way he feels superior. 

10 hours ago, Bundy said:

Bryan seems to be nasty too and he seems very pro cship :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: he also seems a ***ist pig and a jealous brother. 

I think some people like to having money saved just to feel powerful. Also it seems like Jamie throws more of her money at anyone but her. See how he approved 500k to Lou in a heartbeat even tho Britney isnt even working. He loves being in control, he acts as if its his money and hes responsible for her career's success. Having this "job" gives him validation, he feels superior and important having powerful "friends" and controlling Britneys life, money and career. He was never successful at anything in his life, hes probably frustrated that Britney was the one who made it and accomplished everything he never could. Thats why he belittles her, this way he feels superior. 

This was a great answer and makes complete sense. I forgot that he considers himself a businessman bc of his daughter. I guess it would be hard to accept that you only made it bc of your daughter but take pride in that. Having kids means they may be successful and she doesn't owe him a dime of her money. I couldn't imagine having to still pay this man after everything. I use to be pro conservatorship for health reasons but they are clearly abusing her financially and mentally. 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

This is a REAL father, Mr. Spears. Take it as a rolemodel for yourself:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHdHrI8HaJr/

"It´s good to form a strong bond with your child as a father, then you can also pass on confidence and assure them in life: It will all be good in the end."

It is not the duty of a parent to destroy the child mentally and physically! What do some parents think? I gave life to this child, I can take it away when I want too?:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

I'm sorry, I don't know you or the Spears family personally. And, of course, it's not OK to accuse a wild stranger of being a bad father. Nobody is perfect, everyone makes mistakes. But your own child  is afraid of you. This should make you think.

Why can’t we critique a father? People criticises mothers all the time, for being slightly overweight, not pedagogic enough, too nice, not nice enough, too perfect, not perfect enough etc. Donald Trump is a father, can’t we criticise him? I also think your comment is offensive because it sounds like Britney is a child, she is ducking 38 years old and should have led a free, adult life ever since 21!! He is a horrible human being who has imprisoned his own grown daughter, taken her rights away, GASLIGHTED her to the MAX, (hello Münchhaussen’s syndrome!). If HE is not a bad father/parent, no one is. Stop talking about their family as if Britney is 5 years old and he is her guardian! 

10 hours ago, Bundy said:

👏👏👏👏👏

This also goes for her entire family, friends, boyfriends and that HORRIBLE assistants and team members. They are losers who gets a kick out of degrading a superstar, helps them escape comparing their own lack of success to hers. This is also why I think Britney would have been much better off in a relationship with another A-list star. Like a really famous actor, already successful so that he couldn’t be jealous of her fame and fortune, or use her to get it. 

On 11/11/2020 at 4:36 AM, Seanril said:

I am very happy about the co conservator, however I just said to myself, "Its so sick that a judge and government have full control over someones life! What a shame!"

It truly is. Especially Britney Spears, like she literally lives day to day with no control. So sad. I am hopeful for the future. 

Its sick how Britney has to pay forever for some mistakes she did when she was 25-26 years old! When she needed help, but everyone was just trying to boss her around as usual. She didnt have the support she needed and her family failed her once again. Then they trapped her in this mess and still arent allowing her to grow, move on from her mistakes and be an adult. Shes treated like a cash cow, they all seem more worried about HER money and they are all complicit to Jamie. They remain silent doing nothing to help her. 

Her life is a living hell. Shes treated like a dumb child that can work bc she makes millions she cant even control. Imagine not being able to decide anything even tho ure almost 39 years old when u've worked and provided for ur horrible family ur entire life. Wtf is that? Her life is a ******* tragedy. When will she have justice and some peace? She cant even fight for more time with her kids! Her family deserve to pay, that If shes one day free she should cut them all from her life and make her all work and earn their own money. ******* parasites!!! Name a worst famous family and I'll wait. Ungrateful pos!!! Why they sleep at night??? 

12 hours ago, Newrie said:

👏👏👏👏👏

This also goes for her entire family, friends, boyfriends and that HORRIBLE assistants and team members. They are losers who gets a kick out of degrading a superstar, helps them escape comparing their own lack of success to hers. This is also why I think Britney would have been much better off in a relationship with another A-list star. Like a really famous actor, already successful so that he couldn’t be jealous of her fame and fortune, or use her to get it. 

I completely agree. All these people around her seem to be trash. Some are jealous of her, others try to live thru her, they are all pro cship. **** them all. 

I liked Britney with Charlie (If that was even real) bc he was private, he wasnt impressed with her fame bc he knew famous people, he didnt want to be a star, he had his own career, his company, he was born rich... He didnt seem to be leeching off Britney at all. 

I wish Britney could meet someone like Chris Evans who isnt an attention *****, has his own career and doesnt want to be the most famous people in the world. Hes very lowkey and has anxiety issues, so they could have a private relationship and hes rich with his own career. She deserves nothing less than that haha 

On 11/11/2020 at 7:29 AM, Bro96 said:

2 Things. Either that judge is dumber than f!uck or corrupted ( which i doubt it) or Ingham is useless as **** and cannot do his job properly.

Its sad that this will probably keep going on forever until her father, u know. Goes the F uck away. And we are talking about her estate handling. What about her personal life? I know its interrelated. But how the **** about giving that 38old woman her complete freedom? Give her the right and the ability to hire a life coach and maybe a couple Of assistans as the majority of Celebs are privileged to have?Its so furstrating. However, You know another case scenario is that Britney becomes broke ( not really broke, u know now and ofc im not wishing it) and they have literally nothing to “steal” and milk off of her. Its so sad, such a sad story. Hope she really is ok.

Its indeed sad and ****ed up bc she can work to make millions she cant even spend! Jamie loves controlling her, also the fact they wont let her go bc this way she will hang out, date and do whatever she wants to, including maybe talking about them. Its quite telling how everyone can talk about her situation but her. 

Sadly even if they make Britney broke, she will still be Britney Spears and she can make many more millions just touring or whatever. See how Jamie is desperate for her to resume her career. But in the end, they are still able to make money off her even tho she isnt even working. Jamie controls her career, he can still make deals and release some new songs (like is happening now), more perfumes, etc. They will never let their cash cow go, thats why Jamie and the whole thing need to be exposed big time.