Bessemer Trust appointed as Co-conservator after Judge fails to suspend Jamie Spears, it is also revealed that Britney is scared of her father

Slayer

2 minutes ago, โ™” monalisaney โ™š said:

No chill they had a bunch of stuff to take care of today and they decided on one thing??? Yeah no.

it was expectable tbh, I warned everybody that this would be only a glimpse of what it is to come. pretty sure he's set to be removed if things are properly done.ย 

I've never imagined that courts in the States were this slow tho. it's tragic lmao

lisa simpson episode 13 GIF

2 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Fhuck her Toxic alcoholic abusive ย  ย  ย  ย aswholeย ย father! Britney is no bhittichezย race horse how dare that son of a Bhittch go there! Iโ€™m terrified for Britneyโ€™s safety and I hope Jamie is out before itโ€™s too late! This basstard has a restraining order against him from Britneyโ€™s son being attacked by Jamie allegedly! Screw Jamie that twisted monster can rot in hell!

And yes I can spell I just had to jumble up some of the spelling so my full message would be conveyedย 

• Haha 1
Just now, Stifler's Mom said:

it was expectable tbh, I warned everybody that this would be only a glimpse of what it is to come. pretty sure he's set to be removed if things are properly done.ย 

It was expected that not everything would be resolved, but only do one thing and go with a decision that goes against britney's best interest and with a good amount of proof? Nah, I'm pissed, this is ridiculous

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Karmickiss said:

My thoughts exactly. If he has already gone through flaming hoops to maintain control, what other crazy things is he capable of now that Britney has solidified the fact that she's afraid of him after he called us crazy conspiracy theorists left and right..he's a control freak and he's losing control = bad combo for his decision making skills right now. I fear for Britney.

I fear for her safety too

• Love 1
  • Like 2

This is so pathetic that itโ€™s infuriating. The world that we live in... Itโ€™s just sad that this is literally Britneyโ€™s reality. Evil prevails. All these new dates all the time without getting anything done... I canโ€™t imagine how disappointed BRITNEY is every single time this **** is pulled. Sheโ€™s not even asking for freedom ffs, just a different conservator SHE ISNโ€™T AFRAID OF that happens to ACTUALLY HAVE EXPERIENCE. Jamie is an abusive alcoholic that mishandled her money.ย 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Karmickiss said:

My thoughts exactly. If he has already gone through flaming hoops to maintain control, what other crazy things is he capable of now that Britney has solidified the fact that she's afraid of him after he called us crazy conspiracy theorists left and right..he's a control freak and he's losing control = bad combo for his decision making skills right now. I fear for Britney.

You're right, but now anything that Jamie says or does to her, it will be used against him.ย 

• Like 1