Bessemer Trust appointed as Co-conservator after Judge fails to suspend Jamie Spears, it is also revealed that Britney is scared of her father

Slayer

I'm really sorry about the way I'm gonna talk now but I hate that piece of crap. How can he call his own daughter as a race horse?? How dare he!! I hope he suffer, die in pain. How much worse money can make a person? Give it a damn rest. I am so angry right now... What did Britney do to have a father like this? He's just out of the way and he needs to be stopped immediately.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, dt1991 said:

Possibly a naive question but if he now controls only her estate, and Jodie is the conservator of the person, why cant she go about her life potentially how she wishes. Why is she confined to the house? Sorry if this is obvious, just would like to know. 

it's not so much that she's confined to her house, we've seen her out and about, is more about the fact that she can't control her money to go live somewhere else, or do whatever she wants.

she literally has as much freedom as her father allows her

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

I've updated the OP with everything we know so far!

I know this is sad news, but I hope Britney is okay - she is SO strong!

As much as we don't see it, but we ARE getting closer to her freedom :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Stay Strong Brit <3

I don't remember who posted but I've seen a tweet says Britney is made of steel. Even a steel could not stand this...

8 minutes ago, GregReid said:

Yeah media is picking it up.

https://www.justjared.com/2020/11/10/britney-spears-wont-perform-as-long-as-dad-jamie-is-in-charge-of-her-career-according-to-lawyer/

They also mentioned she is afraid of her dad. The world should know about this :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Love 7