Breaking: Britney Spears' loathed business manager Lou Taylor resigns without notice

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Some of the comments are getting a little out of control. Please, be more mindful before posting.

1 minute ago, LLuvia said:

She still does not have full access to her Instagram ... they have changed the profile of the photo because they cannot be with that permanent Oops era photo.

but it's a strange coincidence that it happened just after the change of business managers.

It would've made more sense to use the My Only Wish cover if that's the next product they're promoting 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

but it's a strange coincidence that it happened just after the change of business managers.

It would've made more sense to use the My Only Wish cover if that's the next product they're promoting 

They just want to save their *** and not associate it with money and of course, save it.
The bio is very similar to Jamie Lynn's.

It's not a coincidence ... there is movement but that doesn't mean anything yet.

The video she made was current but the photos and the dancing video were old.

She wanted to make that video and her team to divert uploaded those old photos.

3 minutes ago, Elvira_fr said:

I cannot believe it! So many emotions today!!

We have so few happy events on Exhale. Literally we've suffered so much since 2007. 

We had meltdowns all over the place. The last amazing time for Exhale was probably Sam finally standing up for Britney. And now this. 

Oh and Glory was amazing. And Slumber Party MV. And also the VMAs 2016 promo was amazing too as was Brit's red carpet look at the event. But the performance? The MV? 

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

I’m not celebrating just yet... not sure if they’re trying to pull something by first pretending to concede.  We have to wait and see what the endgame is.  I’ll reserve my partying but it is suspicious that Lou and JL are stepping back. We know they are in cahoots so they might be plotting something.  I dunno ...

Very suspicious. I don't think Lou will give up that easily.

And we have to wait to see her role behind the scenes now. She still extremely close of JL, like u mentioned.

If she was the real mastermind behind the c-ship, she hided for years behind Jamie. Lou isn't dumb, she knows all the attention to this case is negative  right now and stepping back is smart.

• Like 2