Breaking: Britney Spears' loathed business manager Lou Taylor resigns without notice

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Some of the comments are getting a little out of control. Please, be more mindful before posting.

Yes! Amazing news :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Lou the mastermind is on the run. I don’t think it’s over. Bessemer still needs to go through her estate. It could take months? 

It will be interesting to see how James goes without Lou Taylor? Will he soften? We have speculated James is the face and Lou is the actual boss. Perhaps the least he can do

is open up to Bessemer and tell the truth.

He needs therapy and a possible restraining order if he can’t let go of trying to control Britney. He is sick man. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Found this interesting finance article from the start of the c-ship. Funny how James obviously complained and they had to add the extra bit at the end. James reminds me of Trump - always googling himself and complaining if anyone says anything negative.

https://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/25/business/media/25britney.html

Correction: March 8, 2008

An article in Business Day on Feb. 25 about Britney Spears’s finances in the wake of her public breakdown misstated the support she has given to her family, including her father, Jamie, since she first became a pop star in 1999. Although she has helped her father financially during that time, she has not been the primary breadwinner for Mr. Spears, who works as a caterer in Los Angeles.

:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Hes just like Bryan, they cant admit that Britney was the one who made all of them rednecks rich but at the same time they think her brand is the Spears family business. They are ****** pigs who cant accept that a woman, let alone a teenager, accomplished everything they couldnt during their entire pathetic lives, so they act as if they had smt to do with her career, success and fortune. They feel entitled to everything that comes with her name bc shes under a cship that Jamie is still responsible for. Delusional and ungrateful ****s. I hope soon is the day they all are cut from her life. LEECHES.