Breaking: Britney Spears' loathed business manager Lou Taylor resigns without notice

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Some of the comments are getting a little out of control. Please, be more mindful before posting.

9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

So it looks like Jamie requested to be co-conservator alongside Bessemer and requested they only dealt with Britney's personal budget

IMAGINE asking an expert financial fiduciary to only deal with her personal budget and not her business affairs and to leave that with Jamie and his new business manager :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

REMOVE JAMIE

OMG they literally just said we won't even wait around to fill Bessemer in on the condition of the estate. You know they know that would be a messy meeting. :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

• Love 3
  • Like 3
Just now, Urbanney said:

I just hope she still faces punishment, whether jail time or fines or whatever. These people can't just get away with taking away Britney's freedom for 12 years.

I think she will in right time. First things first is reestablishing Britney's rights to sue and to speak her mind. Then she will serve the tea.

• Love 7
  • Like 2