Breaking: Britney Spears' loathed business manager Lou Taylor resigns without notice

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Some of the comments are getting a little out of control. Please, be more mindful before posting.

19 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:
Screen-Shot-2020-11-04-at-2-14-59-PM.png

I hate Sam Lutfi but :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

they better keep the restraining order to make sure he wont come britney and it'll be 2007 all over again!!! cant wait for her to find her new life, become happy, radiant, maybe overahul her whole instagram possibly delete it and start fresh! reunite with JT, make music with danja and max martin and hang out with normal people minus the paparazzi! (+ get a new mature boyfriend who doesnt suffer from narcassism!)

• Love 3
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, Oops2000 said:

they better keep the restraining order to make sure he wont come britney and it'll be 2007 all over again!!! cant wait for her to find her new life, become happy, radiant, maybe overahul her whole instagram possibly delete it and start fresh! reunite with JT, make music with danja and max martin and hang out with normal people minus the paparazzi! (+ get a new mature boyfriend who doesnt suffer from narcassism!)

A dream within a dream lol.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, s&m said:

Now it makes sense the whole Jamie Lynne situation with Stonebridge being withdrawn 

Yup! She is just as guilty!  We see you Jamie Lynn! :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: 

This is such a victory :unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay: I dont even have words, other than I cant wait for them to EXPOSE HA!