Breaking: Britney Spears' loathed business manager Lou Taylor resigns without notice

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Some of the comments are getting a little out of control. Please, be more mindful before posting.

Loucifer is gone and now she's asking for Jamie to be suspended immediately. What a great day for this conspiracy theory :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

And also... Hiring a new business manager without telling Britney? And she doesnt' even know how much he's being paid?! Jamie's literally the worst. It's disgusting.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

OH WOW THIS IS ******* HUGE GUYS! One of the master minds of putting Britney into the cship has left! The one that has been manipulating her account statements, allegedly transferring her money into her account, the one that gets $500,000 floor from Britney’s account even though she’s not working, the STALKER is GONE from Britney’s life! :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking::crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

The pressure we’ve been putting on her, the way Britney’s been fighting against her have been fruitful. 
Now I hope Britney and her attorneys will sue the **** out of her and she’ll rot in jail for everything that she has done! :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer::gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• Love 8
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Jaime45x said:

James Spears is absolutely disgusting. Who is behind this?? some kind of  hollywood mafia or what? keep this satanist lunatics out of Britney's life. We must stay vigilant Army, more than ever!

I'm actually scared but the difference between Britney and Michael is that the whole army and general public is on our side. With social media we can uncover everything in a second so they better think twice before trying to hurt her.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

I'm actually scared but the difference between Britney and Michael is that the whole army and general public is on our side. With social media we can uncover everything in a second so they better think twice before trying to hurt her.

yeah, this is only light in the tunnel for me to. We are sharing the info, media is covering it, I hope its all for something. 

• Love 7