Jamie Lynn talks Britney again on Good morning America: she's doing as well as we all are in 2020

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful

I swear JL is damned if she does, damned if she doesn’t.  Seems like it’s that way for anyone who has even remotely connected with Britney in the last 20 years.

I’ve been a Britney fan since day one, but man is it frustrating to see how her fan base acts.  So entitled.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, thebritmaster said:

Imagine covering publicly for a corrupt conservatorship that basically enslaves your sister, all for a few Nickelodeon dollars :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

giphy.gif

Cuánto arte tiene! Mírala a ella que parece que esta bailando en la feria de abril unas sevillanas a altas horas de la madrugada.

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yes, we are all dealing with conservatorships and fighting our own father in court. :alook_meme_down_up_look_see:

Lol finally Jordan is also throwing a major shade at the bs JL has been saying to try act as if Britneys situation is no biggie :uknowit_yes_Yas_point_lol_giggle_haha_hehe_point:

1 hour ago, Britneylandia said:

Britney has been in 2020 since 2008, Jamie Lynn.

What a disgusting family Britney has.

She doesnt care about Britneys feelings as long as she has her freedom, her daughters, her hillbilly hubby, her mom as a babysitter, Lou and Jamie by her side to help her with her pathetic career. Shes clearly selfish and only thinks about herself. Britney really couldnt have a worst family. 

She does nothing to help her sister but at the same time will use her name (and maybe her money too) to promote herself. 

Disgusting.

I really like this host, he interviewed Britney some years ago.

JL obviously wouldn't say a word about her sister real situation, she was probably trained to expect the B questions. 

It's just funny how JL didn't say Brit's thankful for the fans support. The family hates us and I love It... :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Haha 6
9 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

I really like this host, he interviewed Britney some years ago.

JL obviously wouldn't say a word about her sister real situation, she was probably trained to expect the B questions. 

It's just funny how JL didn't say Brit's thankful for the fans support. The family hates us and I love It... :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Bryan said smt like "We appreciate OUR fans" and Jamie said "WE dont want these kinds of fans" 

Its like they hate THEIR fans :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

JL who? I’m sorry, why is it every time Britney is not willing to work they try to pawn off the other Spears daughter? Can they not just try and normalize their family? The Zoey reboot is such a cash grab.  Americans will buy anything for nostalgia. Why is this family so thirsty all the damn time? Geez... 

Personally, JL has the personality that rivals concrete: plain, boring, stable and just sorta there. What is she even doing hitting the casting couches again? Have none of these people heard about going to school and getting a normal job? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

Can y'all calm down on JL please. You're being very disrespectful toward Britney - she loves her sister. It doesn't matter if you like her or feel she's doing enough. And maybe she's not - but Britney loves her.

sorry but the fact that she is Britney's sister doesn't change anything, our society thinks that the family always has to love each other regardless of anything, but in real life things are different, there are family members who take advantage, hate and even kill themselves.
Britney loves her so much that she used the frozen video to talk that she can't deal with her sister anymore

• Love 2
  • Like 3
9 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Bryan said smt like "We appreciate OUR fans" and Jamie said "WE dont want these kinds of fans" 

Its like they hate THEIR fans :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Let's see if "their" fans stop giving money buying work ***** hats, old perfumes, cheap museums and stop going to "their" concerts.

Just imagining It looks fun and faded :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses: