Jamie Lynn talks Britney again on Good morning America: she's doing as well as we all are in 2020

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful

OHMYGOD! She’s been downplaying her sister every chance she gets! Literally comparing her to everyone else. Could she be anymore emotionally distant?

Poor Britney. You can tell Britney really thinks a lot of her sister - but it’s obviously not reciprocated. Britney deserves better :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

& to think this girl would be in charge of her MULTI MILLIONS?! That’s absolutely terrifying. 

• Love 2
  • Like 7
31 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Let's see if "their" fans stop giving money buying work ***** hats, old perfumes, cheap museums and stop going to "their" concerts.

Just imagining It looks fun and faded :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Haha they think we are the Spears family's fans only bc they think the Britney brand is the Spears family business and the money fans have been giving Britney they swear its theirs. Delusional trashy "family".

3 hours ago, jordeezy said:

She put respect on Britney's songwriting here

That was a beautiful interview from her, how can you guys not see that too? All your negative comments towards her in this thread actually make me think that we, as Britney's fan base, are not handling the conservatorship situation well. We're not being level-headed. There is obviously a legal problem, but behind that there is a family, and they are like any other family in the world, with complicated relationships and good as well as bad days, but we can't and shouldn't interfere in that. Also, I don't think JL has star power and I never particularly liked her, but you're being way too harsh on her. If she was vague about Brit in another interview, it's her right to privacy, and if she apparently "shaded" her in another, she definitely praised her here, so CAN YOU ALL CALM DOWN? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Buffybot said:

We are all adults, Britney loving someone doesn't mean we have to love or like the same person too.

Britney probably stills has feelings for her dad, that doesn't mean he isn't an abusive money hungry man.

We can be fans of her and have different opinions about the ones she loves. 

Having an opinion and bullying/harrassing/being evil to someone is not the same thing and you know it. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Alestaos said:

Lets not sweep it under the rug, that Jamie Lynn basically supports the people trying to keep her sister in a C-Ship

This Is Fine GIFs | Tenor

I try really hard not to bash her family but JL is just annoying in her own right separate from being her sister. If she wasn't her sister and had no connection I wouldn't like her. I can almost guarantee she will be the first to cry and be by her side when she gets free, and claim she had no idea the treatment she was getting, and she was brainwashed blah blah blah. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Like 6
1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

There is obviously a legal problem, but behind that there is a family, and they are like any other family in the world, with complicated relationships and good as well as bad days, but we can't and shouldn't interfere in that.

I'm sorry but this can't be real ... another thing because the damage that her family and team do to Britney is always justified and no one can question anything?.

3 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

I'm sorry but this can't be real ... another thing because the damage that her family and team do to Britney is always justified and no one can question anything?.

Of course you can have an opinion and question the way they are handling her business, but Britney is a grown woman, and smart, and strong, so I think she can handle it. In her own way and at her own time. And if she can't, then she'll have to go to court and handle it with lawyers... which she is. But if you guys keep making EVERYBODY to be the bad guy and her the damsel in distress (I get amnesia when I'm standing next to you-ooh ooh!) then you're actually contributing to that malign discourse that she can't handle her own life... I mean she's definitely mentally ill but not to the point of dementia or inability to make personal decisions. ANYWAY my point here only is: let's please not be monstrous towards JL... Her sister happens to be one of THE greatest starts this planet has ever seen, she's bound to live under her shadow for the rest of her life, that's hard enough for her, she does not need our unbridled hate on top of that.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Can y'all calm down on JL please. You're being very disrespectful toward Britney - she loves her sister. It doesn't matter if you like her or feel she's doing enough. And maybe she's not - but Britney loves her.

If you dont stand for something, you'll fall for anything. I've said it once before, and I'll say it again, it is CRAZY that someone's own SILBLING will allow abuse to occur to their own sister w/o raising hell. 

I could not be silent about that. And in all honesty, that's why abuse continues to happen today. Because no one speaks up. That right there is SAD. All of them are leeches and there is very special place for them in the fiery pits of hell for those losers. 

2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Of course you can have an opinion and question the way they are handling her business, but Britney is a grown woman, and smart, and strong, so I think she can handle it. In her own way and at her own time. And if she can't, then she'll have to go to court and handle it with lawyers... which she is. But if you guys keep making EVERYBODY to be the bad guy and her the damsel in distress (I get amnesia when I'm standing next to you-ooh ooh!) then you're actually contributing to that malign discourse that she can't handle her own life... I mean she's definitely mentally ill but not to the point of dementia or inability to make personal decisions. ANYWAY my point here only is: let's please not be monstrous towards JL... Her sister happens to be one of THE greatest starts this planet has ever seen, she's bound to live under her shadow for the rest of her life, that's hard enough for her, she does not need our unbridled hate on top of that.

Since Jamie Lynn has enough to be Britney's shadow, we should not comment on her and not talk about her critical and erratic behavior, thanks to that, she had a better life, started in the industry, had contacts, and was even in the casting of "Twilight" just because she was Britney Spears's sister and as she thanks her, being on the side of Lou M. Taylor and her father and not supporting and reporting the abuse her sister suffers, this must-have broken Britney's heart and no, the Spears family is not an ordinary family that has ups and downs in a family coexistence, it is a family that has taken away the legal rights and capacities of its daughter, a family that sees the abuse, is silent and closes its eyes, a family that they think they own the money, control over Britney ...
and Britney has no voice, no rights, and no legal capacity.