Jamie-Lynn's excuse for Britney not being in her music video

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

That video was the cheapest thing ever. I liked the fact that they said that JL can’t dance tho:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: 

And her answer here... I know she can’t say that Britney’s on a strike but saying there wasn’t enough room for anyone else is just dumb. Girl, if Britney wanted to appear in your ****ty MV you would fire half of those tiktokers to get her in and get the attention you’re not getting tbh

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Bundy said:

Can we talk about when she said "Maddies a big enough star, there wasnt a lot of room to you know, have anyone else" with a straight face? That gave me hella shady vibes. She cant even hide it anymore shes that jealous and resentful of Britney. 

Who needs enemies with a disgrace of a family like this one? A little sister who envies her sister that much even tho the bigger sister gave her the world? :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

Exactly she's so cold in general. I always feel weird with JL i don't like her vibes. Thank God that Britney is not a part of this messy video :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 4