Jamie-Lynn's excuse for Britney not being in her music video

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

jl-brit.jpg.9e91c0897b44e33458ba57e932f071ca.jpg

Shes really smt else, isnt she? So Britney just happened to travel at the same time of her ****ty mv's shoot? 

Will she continue to pretend they are really that close? Bc I remember the last time she went to Los Angeles, she didnt even stay at Britneys. And she acts as if Britney isnt protesting anything team con has their hands on it. Give me a ******* break. Does she think we r stupid or what?

🐍🐍🐍 

Related:

4 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

The video is more cringe than the car acting in pretty girls... I couldn’t watch completed :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

Pretty girls is a masterpiece compared to this mess, so dont forget to dislike the video :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

1 hour ago, Midnight said:

Junus Leech doesn't need a Halloween costume with that face she got   :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink: 

No I was thinking the same thing. Britney Really won all the good genes (musically, intelligence wise, physically, personality wise etc) out of her siblings. No wonder they are jealous and in on the scapegoating :s 

• Love 5
  • Like 4

Can we talk about when she said "Maddies a big enough star, there wasnt a lot of room to you know, have anyone else" with a straight face? That gave me hella shady vibes. She cant even hide it anymore shes that jealous and resentful of Britney. 

Who needs enemies with a disgrace of a family like this one? A little sister who envies her sister that much even tho the bigger sister gave her the world? :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

33 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Can we talk about when she said "Maddies a big enough star, there wasnt a lot of room to you know, have anyone else" with a straight face? That gave me hella shady vibes. She cant even hide it anymore shes that jealous and resentful of Britney. 

Who needs enemies with a disgrace of a family like this one? A little sister who envies her sister that much even tho the bigger sister gave her the world? :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

Yeah, like not enough room for Britney? Seriously? :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: And not her referring to Britney as "anyone else" :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Love 7
  • Like 2