Jamie-Lynn's excuse for Britney not being in her music video

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

The video is so weird, it's weird to make her look like such a huge star and also the "we were all waiting for" like what ? Zoe 101 never really had demand for a follow up lol... :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

Also that "number one fan" thing in the video I can't... she must have never lived this besides meeting people saying her that in decades lol... fan of what ? A 20 years old show and 5 songs ? :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

I can't with her, it must have been so awkward to film this video. Also the desperate attempt to attract teens with Jojo :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

She's so desperate for it to be a hit it became ridiculous. Also the video looks more like a making of than an actual video... :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Thank god Britney is not starring in this mess :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 3
  • Haha 5
23 hours ago, Bundy said:

Didnt u see his interview? Everyone was dragging him. Hes a shady **** too. He also seems really ******. He doesnt even know Britneys age and it seemed like JL is his favourite sister, he was even trying to sell JL as such a hard worker woman. I remember that when he was asked when he thought Britney was really big, he said "idk, when she did snl" and he couldnt look less excited to be talking about Britneys legacy. He seems very jealous of her success as well. 

They are pathetic, they act as if they were managing her when she first got big. Bryan talks about the Britney Brand as a family business, as if it was the Hilton hotels when they had nothing to do with her success, fame and fortune. 

They are ungrateful and delusional. If it wasnt for Britney, they would be all living in a trailer with no teeth in their mouths. 

This is how I feel too: they dont care about her, they just use her and are preventing her to grow, be happy, free and live the life as she pleases. They want her in chains to control her money and career. See how no one lives next to her, they dont want to deal with her personal ****, just her money.

I remember that in 2015-16 Bryan and Britney got closer and i read somewhere that he was more involved in the cship and Brit was pleased with it plus she looked happier. I thought that he cared truly but he was a good actor just like everyone else in her family. His last interview is so low, i just wonder how they sleep at night knowing that Brit is in pain every day. Just How..

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

No, Britney would not want to be in that Make a Wish Foundation Production.

(Jamie Lynn was fine with them worship-bowing her? Where's the cancel police?? … Paying attention to almost anyone else, right. Sorry, I would never go there if she didn't go THERE.)

All the cringe, ever, I'm lucky I didn't vomit watching half that tacky sketch/music video disaster.

:trash_throw_away_recycle:

On 10/28/2020 at 3:46 PM, Danielle1987 said:

“Maddie is a big enough star.”

”There wasn’t a lot of room to, you know, have anyone else.”

...WOW :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

This video speaks volumes. She called her sister “anyone else”? & it’s the way she says it. 

I was willing to dismiss these rumors about them being emotionally distant - but JL just confirmed all herself. 

THIS and their brother not counting Britney as part of the family I think speaks volumes. 

First off , she's so rude and sounds salty AF... "room for anyone else"? And says that with a straight face? Give me a break Jucanda Lian ... the only "fans" that you truly "had" were US Britney base since the only one/thing you're referred to is Britney spears's sister. 

Secondly , she's more evil than i thought because her answer is CON worthy. "Britney's on vacation" RIGHTTTTTTT just ignore the entire movement and the fact that your sister is refusing to WORK. 

This Bi tch really wants us to put her on our hitlist.... Lou really rubbed on to her . Stupid b itch . 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

@Jordan Miller  can we please practice our freedom of speech ... Freely? It's obvious that we hate JL since she's acting like Britney isn't ****. We're not here for anyone else but Britney . 

I openly dislike her and will continue to do so. She's making this VERY difficult for us to even consider her as a good person.  Her answers are highly calculated and extremely sarcastic and hateful... alluding that Britney's having the times of her life atm. What a scum. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
On 10/28/2020 at 12:39 AM, Bundy said:
jl-brit.jpg.9e91c0897b44e33458ba57e932f071ca.jpg

Shes really smt else, isnt she? So Britney just happened to travel at the same time of her ****ty mv's shoot? 

Will she continue to pretend they are really that close? Bc I remember the last time she went to Los Angeles, she didnt even stay at Britneys. And she acts as if Britney isnt protesting anything team con has their hands on it. Give me a ******* break. Does she think we r stupid or what?

🐍🐍🐍 

Related:

This is a very cheap and bad video... The song is good because Britney wrote it. 

8 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Let’s be honest, if Britney was in it everyone would **** all over it, talk about Britney not being primeney, and accusing JL of using Britney to promote her **** instead of “working for it herself.” “Even her own sister is using her for money!”  Yawn. 

i think why everyönes pissed isnt bc sh wasnt in the vid but bc of the way jl answered the intervieweers question