Jamie-Lynn's excuse for Britney not being in her music video

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

@Jordan Miller I hope you know that Jamie Lynn makes it very difficult for us to be respectful to her.

It breaks my soul to see these statements by Jamie Lynn about her sister, Britney adored and I'm sure she still loves her sister with all her heart.
Imagine choosing a person like Lou M. Taylor and being on her side and allowing abuse towards the person who adored you and who with a lot of effort and hard work gave you a privileged life and a career full of contacts that she wasted.
I think this is already a problem of education and above all of a lack of love and good sense.
Sometimes I think I've been very hard on Britney, I blamed her for her lack of common sense in 2003 but having this family, a controlling and covetous manager and the press ******* her life I can get to understand her ... I don't think Britney has an educational base and the bases are very important in your life, I think she has learned through blows and very high consequences ... it is sad, very sad and please stop saying that Lynne is a stage mother because in reality It never was, I think Lynne doesn't have enough emotional attachment to Britney, maybe because she went to live with her aunt Sandra or whatever but I'm sure a mother, sister and family would never act like that if she really loves  and cares her family member .

• Love 5
50 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

Cold bday post and Mother’s Day post?!! Where can I see these?

She deleted the one she did for Britney. It was super short and cold, she didnt even say she loved Britney. Very different from when she wants to praise Lou on any day of the week. 

The one for mothers day I think its still there on her instagram. 

7 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

It was barely a thing, it only got real media attention after the whole JL pregnancy scandal.

That I do remember. It happened at the end of 2007 I think? I remember everyone on TV was so shocked that a teenager got pregnant. Lol I look back on it and think why were people so shocked and angry..maybe because she wasn't married or because she was on the disney channel. But even people on th disney channel are adults who must perform ****** intercourse and reproduce to continue life

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Can we hold a dislike party? As a part of FreeBritney and dislike all her Zoey101 related stuff???

I thought the same thing but I thought id seem so petty :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Some youtuber's fans did on a video of his ex wife and now they video has 5,3m dislikes with 99m views :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

This drama is so dumb. Why would Britney even be in the MV? Maybe I missed something, and it was actually promised that she'd make an appearance, but if not, then this is another case of people looking for outrage where there shouldn't be any. The people on this forum (myself included) love to whine about cancel culture, yet here we are bashing JLS for no reason. I don't like her either, but this drama is so freakin' random and uncalled for. :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: Of course, I'm willing to stand correct if she genuinely was supposed to make an appearance, but otherwise... :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1