Jamie-Lynn's excuse for Britney not being in her music video

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

9 hours ago, BlCoWa said:

Yeah, like not enough room for Britney? Seriously? :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: And not her referring to Britney as "anyone else" :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

She probably wanted Britney on that mess only to get more press and views, but she would be jealous being overshadowed by her sis one more time anyway. Shes probably pressed Britney didnt want anything to do with that crap and also bc she cant do an interview without being asked about Britney. U would thought that by now she would be used to it, but I guess her envy is so big that she will never accept she only has a so called platform bc shes a Spears, nothing more. 

11 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

This is another proof that Britney and JL have problems with each other and no contact. Brit missed her first day at kindergarten but just because she was at the beginning of her career. After that, she ALWAYS took time for her family. She even took a break from her Lucky music video shooting so she could attend something JL was working on at school. And she wrote the Zoey 101 song even she had her own family and supported her ex-husband's career. But she found time to do it. So, sorry but what JL said is complete nonsense.:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

So I guess this was filmed maybe when Britney went to Destin with Sam? Idk but this ^ is why I'm a little skeptical. It is possible she genuinely was already booked for her trip and could not possibly make the time but she's also consistently made time for family. Still, things are very different now in the world and with Britney personally. She has to do what's best for her and her legal goals. 

6 hours ago, lili_ballet said:

but seriously this makes me so sad. my sis and me have the same age gap as b and jl (im the oldest) and sure we fight abt stupid **** all the time but i could never imagine intentionally hurting her or her hurting me like this

I get sad for Britney as well. Britney loved that brat, I wonder if she really knows that she cant count on her now. I feel sorry for her either way. Britney gave her everything. She put JL on mv, her movie, her pepsi commercial. She took her to awards. She shot Lucky in two days to be there for JL for smt she had at school. JL even said she always felt included in anything Britney did to a point she would feel it was her show. Britney spoiled her all the time! She build a mansion for Lynne and JL grew up rich bc of Britney. Heres Britney saying she was going to give her a mini car for Christmas

Then this ungrateful ***** says she never got a dime from Britney while flies with the cship paying. Imagine how many other things Britney pays for this ***** when she only gets 1,5k a month. All her family probably spends way more of her own money than she is allowed to spend. 

JL seems really selfish and narcissistic, Britney has really a horrible family who doesnt care about her feelings while they all have lived off her money for 22 years now. 

If JL cared a little about her she would say "guys I cant speak about legal stuff, but I support whatever my sister wants and If she wants my dad out, Im 100% there with her", but of course she gets angry when Britney is mentioned or tries to pretend FreeBritney doesnt exist. The fact she praises Lou all the time and is always with her dad speak volumes where she stands. I mean, she even said Britney didnt want to talk about anything and not long after her lawyer said she wanted docs to be unsealed. Shes shady af. 

5 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I will never like JL ever again. 

I always thought she had a bad attitude before all this but she’s just confirmed what a nasty piece of work she is. To go against her sister who gave her so much all for the sake of money. 

End of.

She thinks Lou is going to make her a bigger star than Britney :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: and daddy controls Britneys money so Lou can invest on her ****ty career :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: shes that selfish and narcissistic.

4 hours ago, One Kiss From You said:

Exactly she's so cold in general. I always feel weird with JL i don't like her vibes. Thank God that Britney is not a part of this messy video :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

She cant even pretend anymore that shes not jealous of Britney and doesnt get annoyed when shes mentioned. Shes not genuine at all when it comes to Britney bc she only thinks about herself. She just seems a nasty, shady, phony and jealous ****. 

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

except she did in 2017, it's where this emote comes from :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: it was some random Brazilian dude 

I guess he's more deserving than JL :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: 

She probably knew he was a real fan and JL is just a hater trying to use Britney for clout and views :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

1 minute ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Can't wait to see Jamie Lynne's Vegas residency in 2022 when James has gone broke and Britney's cut him out of her life forever. 

All the Jamie Lynne fans coming to celebrate her music career...

Empty Theater Pictures | Download Free Images on Unsplash

This is wrong though. Where is her #1 fan Lou? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 2
3 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

Why does she always seems so pressed when people ask her about Britney? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: also your daughter is not a star at all hun :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink: Did she forget that Britney gave her a career?? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Bc shes jealous of Britney, she cant accept Britney is the star of the family. She probably also doesnt agree with Britney wanting their dad out of the cship bc she benefits from him being Britneys conservator, afterall shes Jamies little girl. 

Shes really trying to make Maddie a star :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: she will probably become a stage mom bc deep down she knows her career isnt going anywhere, so I bet she will try with Maddie what she couldnt accomplish herself: be another Britney. 

Shes ungrateful, after she acted as if she never got a dime from Britney, I expect anything from her. She acts as if shes a star on her own lol like she became famous bc of her talent and Britney doesnt have anything to do with that :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

3 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

“Maddie is a big enough star.”

”There wasn’t a lot of room to, you know, have anyone else.”

...WOW :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

This video speaks volumes. She called her sister “anyone else”? & it’s the way she says it. 

I was willing to dismiss these rumors about them being emotionally distant - but JL just confirmed all herself. 

She said like she was annoyed to talk about Britney but also like shes pressed and bitter with her. I also dont think they are close anymore, I wonder if Britney finally saw JL is shady and out for herself. Shes jealous of Britney and it shows. She deleted that cold post she did for Britneys bday last year and on the mothers day post, she didnt even include Britneys kids.