Jamie-Lynn's excuse for Britney not being in her music video

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

3 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Sorry, but who's Maddie? :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

Also, I hope she knows there's many, many career paths out there she can follow where they won't bring up her sis if it's a problem for her :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

Double post :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

3 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Sorry, but who's Maddie? :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

Also, I hope she knows there's many, many career paths out there she can follow where they won't bring up her sis if it's a problem for her :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

Shes doing what Lynne did. Lynne couldnt be a star, so she pushed Britney. JL couldnt be a star like Britney, so she will try with Maddie. 

Haha Juno is still trying to be a star at almost 30 years without any charisma or real talent. She still doesnt accept that shes only famous for being Britneys sister. She will use her sister for clout even tho she gets pressed while talking about her. 

2 hours ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

What is that question? Why Britney should be in Jamie Lynn's video? Is that her obligation or something? Why is there any excuse needed? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

JL's career revolves around being Britneys sister. Britney wrote the song back in the day and no one interviews JL without wanting to know about the real Spears star :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

I still didn't watch the video, getting mentally prepare for It. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

JL doing the same her mom did with her and Britney, pushing Maddie the hardest for the fame. Family circles...

It's clear people around Britney and now JL doesn't know a thing about marketing and image. The few bits I saw It looked like Juno tries to be her young self... That woman has almost 30, they really think she will attract kids and teens? Look at Hilary Duff, she was smart enough to refuse to do the same Lizzie for kids, she is a grown woman and so is her character.

And both JL and Bryan seems tired of Britney, not to talk about her but tired of her existence. Lately Juno seems to like more her sis boyfriend, Scam payghari... A lovely friendship. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

ZXd.gif

When will Jamie Lynn :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill: 

So Maddie is a shadow just like her mom :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Im just kidding. The girl is really cute, its not her fault her mom is the definition of trash anyway. 

10 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

I still didn't watch the video, getting mentally prepare for It. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

JL doing the same her mom did with her and Britney, pushing Maddie the hardest for the fame. Family circles...

It's clear people around Britney and now JL doesn't know a thing about marketing and image. The few bits I saw It looked like Juno tries to be her young self... That woman has almost 30, they really think she will attract kids and teens? Look at Hilary Duff, she was smart enough to refuse to do the same Lizzie for kids, she is a grown woman and so is her character.

And both JL and Bryan seems tired of Britney, not to talk about her but tired of her existence. Lately Juno seems to like more her sis boyfriend, Scam payghari... A lovely friendship. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Juno should have dated Sam. They are both narcissistic, full of themselves without any talent and with the charisma of a wall. they are cringey, they think they are funny and cool, they love attention, are desperate for clout and fame, live for instagram and think Britneys fans are their fans. they even think they still are going to make it big. They would be a match made in heaven. Their biggest accomplishments are being Britneys sister and Britneys bf :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

5 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Juno should have dated Sam. They are both narcissistic, full of themselves without any talent and with the charisma of a wall. they are cringey, they think they are funny and cool, they love attention, are desperate for clout and fame, live for instagram and think Britneys fans are their fans. they even think they still are going to make it big. They would be a match made in heaven. Their biggest accomplishments are being Britneys sister and Britneys bf :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Yep, they are totally meant for each other. Sometimes we find our soul mate in weird circumstances. I'd shipp them, not gonna lie :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Haha 1
49 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Yep, they are totally meant for each other. Sometimes we find our soul mate in weird circumstances. I'd shipp them, not gonna lie :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

R u Brazilian right? 

Imagine Juno trying to steal Sam for her like Camila did to her mom in Laços de Família :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

She cant even pretend anymore that shes not jealous of Britney and doesnt get annoyed when shes mentioned. Shes not genuine at all when it comes to Britney bc she only thinks about herself. She just seems a nasty, shady, phony and jealous ****. 

She is known thanks to Britney and she is aware of it very well. I don't get her logic at all, Britney's life is literally hell and she is like that. Honestly it's so sad and dissappointing. It makes me feel that no one in her family wants Britney to be good and this is horrible. But what goes around comes around everything will be okay for our Queen i feel it :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, One Kiss From You said:

She is known thanks to Britney and she is aware of it very well. I don't get her logic at all, Britney's life is literally hell and she is like that. Honestly it's so sad and dissappointing. It makes me feel that no one in her family wants Britney to be good and this is horrible. But what goes around comes around everything will be okay for our Queen i feel it :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Tbh they all seem really delusional and jealous of Britneys fame and success. Bryan said 'OUR fans', talked about the Britney brand as a family business, he said he also helped the family with money bc he moved to NY in 2000 even tho Britney was already pretty rich by then and he lived in her apartment! 

Jamie also said "WE dont want these kinds of fans". 

Juno seems pressed every time she is asked about Britney, as if shes a star on her own and has her own successful career going on lol 

At this point they think everything Britney accomplished in her life its theirs, including her career, money, fame and even her fans. They act as if they are the Kardashians and we are fans of the Spears family no matter what. 

Shes just selfish and narcissistic, thats it. She is thinking about her career, she sides with Lou and Jamie. She is jealous of Britney and always have been, it only got worst as time went by. Shes using the fact that Britney is really on the media but not working, to promote her ****ty gigs, trying to be a real star while Britney refuses to work. 

Its quite sad and I think Britneys family is just selfish, greedy and horrible. Thats the sad truth. They only think about HER money, HER career, so they are very pro cship bc that way they will continue to control her and milk her. To think Britney always worked to help her family, that she dreamed to make it big for them, that the first house she bought was for her mom, that she gave them everything: money, careers, jobs. And where were they when she most needed them? Lynne was with JL as usual and siding with Larry and Kevin. Same with Jamie that was even bashing her in the media. They did nothing to help her and then went behind her back to strip off her rights. They are all horrible, they are all complicit to Jamie. The problem doesnt end with Jamie, they all benefit from the cship and thats why they arent doing anything to help her to get out. They dont care about her feelings bc if they did they wouldnt be ok with her working the past 10 years so they could live like kings while she didnt even have basic human rights. 

I feel really sorry for her, I cant imagine having a horrible family like this when she did everything for them! I only hope one day she will be free from them, does therapy and realizes that even tho its sad af, she would be better without them. They are sucking the life out of her. They are all living their lives freely with her money while she only wants more freedom. I fear no one is really by her side. 

Wow. She’s a terrible liar. Which one is it - was she too busy on vacation or was there not enough room for “anyone else” when the big star Mandy is there? 

This du***** owes everything she has to Britney. She has no one to blame but herself for getting knocked up early and staying a dumb hillbilly. She looks SO bitter and mean when thanks to Britney’s she’s so privileged and should be forever grateful and happy.  Where is that nasty attitude coming from and how does she share any blood with Britney? 

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Tbh they all seem really delusional and jealous of Britneys fame and success. Bryan said 'OUR fans', talked about the Britney brand as a family business, he said he also helped the family with money bc he moved to NY in 2000 even tho Britney was already pretty rich by then and he lived in her apartment! 

Jamie also said "WE dont want these kinds of fans". 

Juno seems pressed every time she is asked about Britney, as if shes a star on her own and has her own successful career going on lol 

At this point they think everything Britney accomplished in her life its theirs, including her career, money, fame and even her fans. They act as if they are the Kardashians and we are fans of the Spears family no matter what. 

Shes just selfish and narcissistic, thats it. She is thinking about her career, she sides with Lou and Jamie. She is jealous of Britney and always have been, it only got worst as time went by. Shes using the fact that Britney is really on the media but not working, to promote her ****ty gigs, trying to be a real star while Britney refuses to work. 

Its quite sad and I think Britneys family is just selfish, greedy and horrible. Thats the sad truth. They only think about HER money, HER career, so they are very pro cship bc that way they will continue to control her and milk her. To think Britney always worked to help her family, that she dreamed to make it big for them, that the first house she bought was for her mom, that she gave them everything: money, careers, jobs. And where were they when she most needed them? Lynne was with JL as usual and siding with Larry and Kevin. Same with Jamie that was even bashing her in the media. They did nothing to help her and then went behind her back to strip off her rights. They are all horrible, they are all complicit to Jamie. The problem doesnt end with Jamie, they all benefit from the cship and thats why they arent doing anything to help her to get out. They dont care about her feelings bc if they did they wouldnt be ok with her working the past 10 years so they could live like kings while she didnt even have basic human rights. 

I feel really sorry for her, I cant imagine having a horrible family like this when she did everything for them! I only hope one day she will be free from them, does therapy and realizes that even tho its sad af, she would be better without them. They are sucking the life out of her. They are all living their lives freely with her money while she only wants more freedom. I fear no one is really by her side. 

I agree with you. It is disgusting that they want to have a say in her money, she worked so hard to reach the level she is right now but that doesn't matter to them. You see money is a drug and this amount destroys families period. They are so blind to think that they can control her and live from her legacy while she is constantly suffering away from her kids and everyone else. I don't like them at all.