Jamie Lynn teases Zoey 101 reboot

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

4 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

The fact that she thinks there is actual demand for this...

But no, guys, let it be made. I want to witness first-hand her temper tantrums on ig when the show gets cancelled mid-season.

By the way, is it just me, or was she the most "uncharismatic" actress even back then? Comparing her performance there to Britney's in Crossroads? She for real will ALWAYS be the lesser, untalented sister. I am sure the lack of talent is something that formed a bond with her and Lance Bass.

No wonder she wants the conservatorship to continue!

4 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I guess Jamie & Co. are trying to diversify their businesses amidst Britney’s refusal to work  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Do people think that Britney/Jamie or her team is involved with this show? They don't own it/never owned it. It's produced by Nickelodeon Studios and Schneider's Bakery. They own the rights. 

Britney/her father and her team have literally nothing to do with this.

And Jamie-Lynn doesn't think there is a demand, obviously some producers/executives at Nickelodeon do.  

Jamie-Lynn will get a paycheck for acting and maybe the theme song if they go that route.

But their father won't be over-seeing anything, it's not their show.

11 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

Do people think that Britney/Jamie or her team is involved with this show? They don't own it/never owned it. It's produced by Nickelodeon Studios and Schneider's Bakery. They own the rights. 

And Jamie-Lynn doesn't think there is a demand, obviously some producers/executives at Nickelodeon do.  

Jamie-Lynn will get a paycheck for acting and maybe the theme song if they go that route.

I think I read once it wouldn't air on Nickelodeon. So are you thinking it'll go direct to that Viacom streaming service that's supposed to come out soon?

8 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

And yet somehow still less disrespectful and vile than a woman who is best friend with her sister's captor, almost drove her cast-mate to suicide, and pulled a knife out and threatened the life of a complete stranger. A woman who watches her sister being abused regularly and continuously throws her under the bus while continuing to profit off of her. You get a grip. And don't quote me again.

That’s not how life works. “Well they are worse than me so it’s fine.”  No. Be better. 

This is off topic.... Why did I have to read about this in BRITNEYS FORUM?  Also f eels like whenever Britney is out of commish they ramp up the other spears for some quick cash.  But legit the only reason anyone pays attention to her is because they are thirsty for Brit.  It’s the sad reality.  

• Love 1
10 hours ago, A.a.A said:

How do you think she's gotten the "reboot" to go ahead? She's been licking Lou's hole since Britney stopped working....Lou is pretty connected and has an entire company. 

Trust me James and Lou will be getting their part of the stake . Not to mention this b itch will be getting Britney's fortune if god forbid....... so yeah it's one circle otherwise you'd see JL standing up 4 Britney and her freedom but no she's running after her interests. 

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, summer2summer said:

The twitter comments Britney fans left her are just hilarious. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

By the way , dare i say i can't wait for this? As in i can't wait for Britney's team to turn her into their new cash cow....maybe after 12 years of non stop working she'll know what Britney feels? :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

I even wish itd work out so maybe they would all stop leeching off Britney 24/7 but I dont think It will. No one cares about JL in 2020 (not like they did before, but now its just worse). Im sorry but she has the charisma of a wall, the talent of Lance Bass and she looks a young version of Jamie wearing a bleached wig. So sadly I dont think she will ever be successful.