Jamie Lynn teases Zoey 101 reboot

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

I can't even look at her pictures for too long, her face annoys me.

Well "at least she's working instead leeching more from her sister", but yeah that's something I won't watch for sure.

From his last interview Bryan really wanted this to happen, so he has some involvement with the project.

I don't know If It's the smart thing JL to do a TV show right now, with the public battle between Britney and Jamie how to avoid questions about It?

Or they hope the current media attention will bring people to watch this mess?

Anyway, this already doomed. Not comeback material, just lazy ideas. I hope Britney money didn't go to the executives, you now... To "convince" them that's a good thing to revive.

• Love 4

I still don't believe it's coming back. This is for a pilot to be sold to tv networks or something, she hasn't got any grab.

If Lizzie McGuire can't make it back how is this going to 

Also this is marred in controversy because of the producer, who was terminated from Nick.

It's all hype. I believe it as much as the album she was going to release 'very soon' in 2011.

• Love 4

I don’t get why she seems to think this show has some kind of nostalgia to it. It was one of the hundreds of teen shows on Nick. It didn’t have any kind of impact. Her pregnancy was a blessing bc the ratings were awful in the last season so it was more than likely being cancelled anyway. 

im over her. I guess she gave up on her music career and since her reality show wasn’t picked up she is clinging to this. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I think I read once it wouldn't air on Nickelodeon. So are you thinking it'll go direct to that Viacom streaming service that's supposed to come out soon?

Maybe it will. But it's up to them they own the rights. Nickelodeon probably won't air it, as they don't air much live action children shows anymore. And this isn't a kids show, it's meant for the audience that grew up with it. So they will probably launch it with a new streaming service or sell it to another one, if it even gets made at all (Look at Lizzie).

9 hours ago, summer2summer said:

How do you think she's gotten the "reboot" to go ahead? She's been licking Lou's hole since Britney stopped working....Lou is pretty connected and has an entire company. 

Trust me James and Lou will be getting their part of the stake . Not to mention this b itch will be getting Britney's fortune if god forbid....... so yeah it's one circle otherwise you'd see JL standing up 4 Britney and her freedom but no she's running after her interests. 

They didn't need Jamie's approval to get the reboot "go ahead". Once again, they have no financial gain/interest or even ownership of this project. It's not up to Lou, Jamie or Jamie-Lynn if this show happens. It makes no logical sense that they would have any part in this. There is already producers, executives, crews of people and management that aren't associated with the Spears family that have stakes in this project. And of course she's going after her own interests, she's a human, she has children and needs to support her own family. 

Just because Lou has a "company" doesn't mean she owns every project created by every other production company out there. That's silly.

Whether you think she's going to get Britney's money is irrelevant. They came to her to ask her to be in the reboot, that's how showbusiness works.

I get standing up for Brit. I'm all for it! But lets not throw fire where there is nothing to complain about.

22 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

Maybe it will. But it's up to them they own the rights. Nickelodeon probably won't air it, as they don't air much live action children shows anymore. And this isn't a kids show, it's meant for the audience that grew up with it. So they will probably launch it with a new streaming service or sell it to another one, if it even gets made at all (Look at Lizzie).

They didn't need Jamie's approval to get the reboot "go ahead". Once again, they have no financial gain/interest or even ownership of this project. It's not up to Lou, Jamie or Jamie-Lynn if this show happens. It makes no logical sense that they would have any part in this. There is already producers, executives, crews of people and management that aren't associated with the Spears family that have stakes in this project. And of course she's going after her own interests, she's a human, she has children and needs to support her own family. 

Just because Lou has a "company" doesn't mean she owns every project created by every other production company out there. That's silly.

Whether you think she's going to get Britney's money is irrelevant. They came to her to ask her to be in the reboot, that's how showbusiness works.

I get standing up for Brit. I'm all for it! But lets not throw fire where there is nothing to complain about.

I disagree with the last part. They didn't come to Jamie Lynn and ask her to be in the reboot. Jamie Lynn has been desperately campaigning for this to happen for over a year. 

• Like 1
On 10/17/2020 at 7:43 PM, Bundy said:

Bryan and Jamie are probably ****** pigs who cant accept Britney was the one who made all of them rich. Thats why they belittle her and feel entitled to her fortune and career. JL seems jealous of Britney bc she was always compared to her and never was successful and famous like her sister, remember that even as a kid she said she liked to be Britney but better? She was 10 years old and already felt the need to say things like that. 

Did u notice how Bryan doesnt even know Britneys age but knows JL? He also didnt want to talk about Preston and Jayden. He didnt even think about them when he said it was only him and Jamie as men in the entire family. 

Lynne was always a stage mom. She sings and plays piano, but never had the guts to try to be a professional singer so she tried to live thru Britneys accomplishments. I feel she loves Britney but JL was always everyones favourite, so Britney was always ignored bc of JL. 

Tbh I think maybe Lynne doesnt agree with everything about the cship, but still thinks Britney should live the rest of her life under one. She basically did nothing since last year and is still following JL like a puppy. Britney's case doesnt seem to be a priority for her at all. I dont believe shes fighting against Jamie while hanging out with him like a happy family. Shes really close to Jamie, JL and Bryan who are all pro cship. She still even follows Lou on instagram ffs. Shes probably the least awful but sadly I just dont believe shes really fighting for Britney. 

Tbh Britney did what she did bc they were her family and she seems to be a good person, but they didnt deserve it. They are all ungrateful ****s who treat Britney as an ATM machine. I hope Britney doesnt give them anything anymore once shes free. She always helped her family and see what they did to her when she most needed them, and they still continue to do! They made her life a living hell. Forget about the money, they stole 12 years of her life and counting. Her best years tbh from mid 20s to all her 30s. She shouldnt forgive them, they abused her in so many ways for so long. If I was her Id be far away from them once I could. 

Yeah, Britney should move to NY or London and start a fresh new life and forget about these hillbillies. Maybe meet someone really nice and have the baby girl she always dreamed of. Im so petty Id probably drop the Spears lastname as well lol that surname is cursed. She should change to Bridges and go with only Britney as her professional name. 

I think Lynn is still in love with Jamie. The way she looks at him it is like she adores him. And on this picture, it looks like they are holding hands. Nothing wrong with that. But it will not help Britney when you´re holding hands with her enemy.:overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:The family home, where Jamie lived is for sale. Where does he live when he is home? I know he should have a house in LA too. But where does he live mostly?

33D82C9100000578-3573961-image-m-125_146