Jamie Lynn teases Zoey 101 reboot

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

20 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

I think Lynn is still in love with Jamie. The way she looks at him it is like she adores him. And on this picture, it looks like they are holding hands. Nothing wrong with that. But it will not help Britney when you´re holding hands with her enemy.:overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:The family home, where Jamie lived is for sale. Where does he live when he is home? I know he should have a house in LA too. But where does he live mostly?

33D82C9100000578-3573961-image-m-125_146

Yeah, this picture says a lot

2 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I disagree with the last part. They didn't come to Jamie Lynn and ask her to be in the reboot. Jamie Lynn has been desperately campaigning for this to happen for over a year. 

That is very true. She seems very desperate, you can tell.

I was just saying in the end it's not even up to her. She might get a slap in the face if it doesn't work out. Which I don't think this reboot will go far. I told my sister about it and she was a huge fan of the original, she literally doesn't care.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Buffybot said:

I can't even look at her pictures for too long, her face annoys me.

Well "at least she's working instead leeching more from her sister", but yeah that's something I won't watch for sure.

From his last interview Bryan really wanted this to happen, so he has some involvement with the project.

I don't know If It's the smart thing JL to do a TV show right now, with the public battle between Britney and Jamie how to avoid questions about It?

Or they hope the current media attention will bring people to watch this mess?

Anyway, this already doomed. Not comeback material, just lazy ideas. I hope Britney money didn't go to the executives, you now... To "convince" them that's a good thing to revive.

Didnt ****** shady Bryan produce this lame *** show in the past? He was involved with her career shomehow. 

Thats why he was so "she works so hard!" on the podcast. Yeah, right. In the past 12 years, she recorded 5 songs, sang them 10 times, did the cameo on that Netflix flop show while having gloryfied nanny Lynne wiping her daughters ***** 24/7. Not even Primeney worked that hard :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

3 hours ago, JP9101 said:

Gretchen looking great 

Dont curse Gretchen like that. At least Gretchen supports her sons freedom to be who he wants/should be. No one can say the same about Lynne who always neglected Britney and now still hangs out with the man whos hurting her daughter, a daughter that gave her the house where they all stay in.

7 hours ago, A.a.A said:

Maybe it will. But it's up to them they own the rights. Nickelodeon probably won't air it, as they don't air much live action children shows anymore. And this isn't a kids show, it's meant for the audience that grew up with it. So they will probably launch it with a new streaming service or sell it to another one, if it even gets made at all (Look at Lizzie).

They didn't need Jamie's approval to get the reboot "go ahead". Once again, they have no financial gain/interest or even ownership of this project. It's not up to Lou, Jamie or Jamie-Lynn if this show happens. It makes no logical sense that they would have any part in this. There is already producers, executives, crews of people and management that aren't associated with the Spears family that have stakes in this project. And of course she's going after her own interests, she's a human, she has children and needs to support her own family. 

Just because Lou has a "company" doesn't mean she owns every project created by every other production company out there. That's silly.

Whether you think she's going to get Britney's money is irrelevant. They came to her to ask her to be in the reboot, that's how showbusiness works.

I get standing up for Brit. I'm all for it! But lets not throw fire where there is nothing to complain about.

Bryan was one of the producers back then, thats why he was so more interested in talking about Zoey 101 and how hard she works on that lame *** interview he did.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoey_101

4 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

I think Lynn is still in love with Jamie. The way she looks at him it is like she adores him. And on this picture, it looks like they are holding hands. Nothing wrong with that. But it will not help Britney when you´re holding hands with her enemy.:overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:The family home, where Jamie lived is for sale. Where does he live when he is home? I know he should have a house in LA too. But where does he live mostly?

33D82C9100000578-3573961-image-m-125_146

She cares more about him and JL than Britneys freedom, the one who made her rich and did everything for her! Thats why Britney was keeping them away in 2007, she found out they didnt care about her. 

She still hangs out with them all the time as if nothing major is happening than her trips with her friend, JL and Jamie. Shes used and addicted to his abusive ways and it shows. 

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

Bryan was one of the producers back then, thats why he was so more interested in talking about Zoey 101 and how hard she works on that lame *** interview he did.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoey_101

Ahh interesting. I didn’t know that thanks for sharing!

And producers can literally be anyone who walks on set. So that tells us a lot of what Bryan was doing. LOL. He’ll probably try and get back on again. 

4 hours ago, A.a.A said:

Ahh interesting. I didn’t know that thanks for sharing!

And producers can literally be anyone who walks on set. So that tells us a lot of what Bryan was doing. LOL. He’ll probably try and get back on again. 

Ure welcome! 

Lol he just got the job bc he was the "stars" brother and I bet the reason he was more interested in talking about JL and her flop show is bc hell have a job if the reboot happened :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: