Jamie Lynn teases Zoey 101 reboot

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

3 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Really? I don't know when I popped in there it seemed like it was mostly kids. Like they legit looked like bbs. Not a single person looked older than 20. Me and my friend looked at each other like "um...." haha. But the layout of the club and the music was amazing.

I mean thats the vibe I got from that tv show. But in reality it was probably different. Greece isn't expensive location anyways.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Bundy said:

The fact she once said Britney never paid anything for her and Bryan wants to sell her like shes working so hard is at least laughable. They are beyond ungrateful tbh. I feel like they all envy Britneys success, fame and fortune except for Lynne. 

Lol remember when her redneck husband pretended he didnt know anything about the family? Hahahahah i bet there isnt a single ******* person in that ****hole that dont know they are related to Britney, give me a ******* break. 

I hope she cuts them all too. I know she will be sad, but they are clearly not good for/to her. Sadly some families are like that and the Spears are the new Jacksons or Culkins. Or even the Phoenixs. I agree about Lynne. I do think she neglected Britney and still does, but I think deep down she isnt horrible as the others. I dont think she doesnt care about Britney at all, but shes too submissive and seems to be a weak woman. She was complicit to Jamie and benefits from the cship as well, but I sense shes the only one who still has some love for Britney. 

This family is really delusional. And to be honest, I feel tension and hostility from EVERYONE towards Britney. I mean Bryan implied in the As Not Seen on TV podcast that Jamie Lynn was his favorite. Which I think is kind of gross to put out there to the GP, especially after talking about how Britney as if she was a 9 year old throwing a tantrum for wanting out of the conservatorship. I definitely feel that Lynne genuinely loves her daughter but doesn't necessarily know HOW. At least that's what I'd like to believe. But she's here now, when it counts. So I am not so quick to write her off. But I am keeping an eye on her for sure...especially after that vid leaked by Amber Lynn where she was talking about the FB protestors. 

And yeah seriously, that's why I said every single positive thing in her life right now is thanks in part to Britney and her success. She has managed to elevate the rest of her family. Which, you know, good for her. I would do the same for mine. But I also feel that mine in particular wouldn't throw me under the bus given the first opportunity.

I really want Britney to have an entirely fresh start in a different country with a new man, new children, and fully in control of all of her assets.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Easy There said:

I mean thats the vibe I got from that tv show. But in reality it was probably different. Greece isn't expensive location anyways.

Yeah. I never went to Mykonos so that one looked really "exclusive". But the one in Athens it almost seemed anyone could get in. The cover charge was pretty cheap too, actually. 

Fun time though.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Dussiniers said:

Sorry, this isn't Britney related anymore. How dare you? :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Where's does the admin of this page goes? :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

PS: The irony/hypocrisy when say "Keep the comments respectful" and then asking "Are you ready, Exhale?" PLEASE!!! :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point::queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile::pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

LMAO omg I literally just saw the Please Keep the Comments Respectful box at the top just now. Don't assign me warning points @Jordan Miller:fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Best she looked and sounded since 2010. Rumor amongst her "fandom" is that she actually is preparing something  "big"

But anyhow she seems to be in good headspace entire 2020

20 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Np.

Also I have seen you and some other mention Lindsay.

So when you aren't evil snake ala juno you age like this

EkUHGHpWkAIY02M?format=jpg&name=large

This is a comeback that needs to be lived and not Juno. Ew.

She is stunning right now ❤️❤️❤️

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Dussiniers said:

Sorry, this isn't Britney related anymore. How dare you? :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Where's does the admin of this page goes? :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

PS: The irony/hypocrisy when say "Keep the comments respectful" and then asking "Are you ready, Exhale?" PLEASE!!! :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point::queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile::pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

Thanks. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

1 minute ago, Dussiniers said:

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what::umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide::snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search: Looking for those warning points in my profile right now...

...I really didn't know about them neither :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde::madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts::weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Lmao I legit did not know we were supposed to keep this thread cute. I'm sorry, Jamie Lou! To be fair, I've actually seen her live once. ;-) So I deserve to be spared. The tickets were given away for free, though. To the whole venue. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Lmao I legit did not know we were supposed to keep this thread cute. I'm sorry, Jamie Lou! To be fair, I've actually seen her live once. ;-) So I deserve to be spared. The tickets were given away for free, though. To the whole venue. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

And of course she performed an acoustic version of "Oops I did it Again". :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

Not joking.

2 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

This family is really delusional. And to be honest, I feel tension and hostility from EVERYONE towards Britney. I mean Bryan implied in the As Not Seen on TV podcast that Jamie Lynn was his favorite. Which I think is kind of gross to put out there to the GP, especially after talking about how Britney as if she was a 9 year old throwing a tantrum for wanting out of the conservatorship. I definitely feel that Lynne genuinely loves her daughter but doesn't necessarily know HOW. At least that's what I'd like to believe. But she's here now, when it counts. So I am not so quick to write her off. But I am keeping an eye on her for sure...especially after that vid leaked by Amber Lynn where she was talking about the FB protestors. 

And yeah seriously, that's why I said every single positive thing in her life right now is thanks in part to Britney and her success. She has managed to elevate the rest of her family. Which, you know, good for her. I would do the same for mine. But I also feel that mine in particular wouldn't throw me under the bus given the first opportunity.

I really want Britney to have an entirely fresh start in a different country with a new man, new children, and fully in control of all of her assets.

Bryan and Jamie are probably ****** pigs who cant accept Britney was the one who made all of them rich. Thats why they belittle her and feel entitled to her fortune and career. JL seems jealous of Britney bc she was always compared to her and never was successful and famous like her sister, remember that even as a kid she said she liked to be Britney but better? She was 10 years old and already felt the need to say things like that. 

Did u notice how Bryan doesnt even know Britneys age but knows JL? He also didnt want to talk about Preston and Jayden. He didnt even think about them when he said it was only him and Jamie as men in the entire family. 

Lynne was always a stage mom. She sings and plays piano, but never had the guts to try to be a professional singer so she tried to live thru Britneys accomplishments. I feel she loves Britney but JL was always everyones favourite, so Britney was always ignored bc of JL. 

Tbh I think maybe Lynne doesnt agree with everything about the cship, but still thinks Britney should live the rest of her life under one. She basically did nothing since last year and is still following JL like a puppy. Britney's case doesnt seem to be a priority for her at all. I dont believe shes fighting against Jamie while hanging out with him like a happy family. Shes really close to Jamie, JL and Bryan who are all pro cship. She still even follows Lou on instagram ffs. Shes probably the least awful but sadly I just dont believe shes really fighting for Britney. 

Tbh Britney did what she did bc they were her family and she seems to be a good person, but they didnt deserve it. They are all ungrateful ****s who treat Britney as an ATM machine. I hope Britney doesnt give them anything anymore once shes free. She always helped her family and see what they did to her when she most needed them, and they still continue to do! They made her life a living hell. Forget about the money, they stole 12 years of her life and counting. Her best years tbh from mid 20s to all her 30s. She shouldnt forgive them, they abused her in so many ways for so long. If I was her Id be far away from them once I could. 

Yeah, Britney should move to NY or London and start a fresh new life and forget about these hillbillies. Maybe meet someone really nice and have the baby girl she always dreamed of. Im so petty Id probably drop the Spears lastname as well lol that surname is cursed. She should change to Bridges and go with only Britney as her professional name. 

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Are you ready, Exhale? :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

zoey.jpg.c1b43c8b2e8deb90f3f3e44eed6f6d11.jpg

So now Jamie Lou is tweeting again?!??😑She hasn’t tweeted **** since last December, not even to promote her lame azz Netflix tv show that she’s barely in. She’s getting dragged on Twitter as she should!! Can’t filter out those replies.:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: The new, staged paparazzi photos of her, Lynne and her daughters arriving in Los Angeles are laughable. She had audacity to post it on IG. Who the hell does she think she is? JL is just like her daddy Jamie: a narcissistic EGOMANIAC!! :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

Who the hell wants her pictures?? Literally NO PAPPARAZZO is going out of his way to track down Jamie Lou, Lynne and her offsprings. WHY? Because their photos do not sell!! Staged. Manipulated. Planned. It was all orchestrated by Lou to drum attention for the dreadful roboot!! Lynne is once again along for the ride.
Seriously... F ** K ALL OF THEM!!!:fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

#FreeBritney 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
14 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I cant believe u saw her live :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: was she as bad live as her horrible personality? 

7 minutes ago, generation glory said:

So now Jamie Lou is tweeting again?!??😑She hasn’t tweeted **** since last December, not even to promote her lame azz Netflix tv show that she’s barely in. She’s getting dragged on Twitter as she should!! Can’t filter out those replies.:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: The new, staged paparazzi photos of her, Lynne and her daughters arriving in Los Angeles are laughable. She had audacity to post it on IG. Who the hell does she think she is? JL is just like her daddy Jamie: a narcissistic EGOMANIAC!! :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

Who the hell wants her pictures?? Literally NO PAPPARAZZO is going out of his way to track down Jamie Lou, Lynne and her offsprings. WHY? Because their photos do not sell!! Staged. Manipulated. Planned. It was all orchestrated by Lou to drum attention for the dreadful roboot!! Lynne is once again along for the ride.
Seriously... F ** K ALL OF THEM!!!:fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

#FreeBritney 

So funny how they all went to Los Angeles just a day after Jamie. I bet they didnt fly together just to try keeping up appearances. They all know it wouldnt be good for super mama bear Lynne to be seen with Jamie now. Same with JL who is trying to keep a clean image and have a career. They are all fake I swear. After Britney having a small victory j lust days ago there they are all in LA now. I wouldnt be surprised if they will try to influence Britney to drop the whole thing bc itll cost her so much, Jamie is sick and they all just want the best for her. I dont believe in any of them bc they all live together in Louisiana while Britney is alone all the time.