Jamie Lynn teases Zoey 101 reboot

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

39 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

The fact that she thinks there is actual demand for this...

But no, guys, let it be made. I want to witness first-hand her temper tantrums on ig when the show gets cancelled mid-season.

By the way, is it just me, or was she the most "uncharismatic" actress even back then? Comparing her performance there to Britney's in Crossroads? She for real will ALWAYS be the lesser, untalented sister. I am sure the lack of talent is something that formed a bond with her and Lance Bass.

No wonder she wants the conservatorship to continue!

Does saying this **** make you feel good about your pathetic, sad self?! What kind of fan are you? This is straight up bullying and it’s disgusting.

1 minute ago, MonAmour said:

Does saying this **** make you feel good about your pathetic, sad self?! What kind of fan are you? This is straight up bullying and it’s disgusting.

Its the truth. And he didn't even say anything mean. 

Juno is trash and deserves all the lashing she can get. If you think this was mean go to instagram lmao

• Love 2
  • Like 5
6 minutes ago, Lemon_Drop said:

Seconded. As much as I dislike her it's probably for the best if she manages to make money out of this instead of leeching off Britney.

Yeah, maybe they would stop mooching off Britney like they always did. I would even cheer for that ***** if I knew there was a chance of them leaving Britney alone if Juno became successful. 

Just now, Bundy said:

They probably would bc Nickelodeon always used the fact she was Britneys sister to promote her flop show. Maybe thats why some stupid kids back then even thought she was actually Britney :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Lmao her sister is the only reason this girl is living in the house she's living, living the life of luxury she is accustomed to, and probably the reason she has the spouse she has. If Britney never made it big JL would be working at a Sonic on the weekdays and getting drunk with daddy on the weekends. 

The entire Spears clan needs to learn a big lesson in gratitude. My girl needs to cut them ALL off except for maybe Mama Spears. Its interesting to think about how the power dynamics will shift in the future. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, MonAmour said:

It makes me feel REAL good, actually! Thanks for asking. <3

You want to talk about bullying? 

Jamie Lynn ruining lives since 2008.

You're welcome, henny.

• Like 2
Just now, MyahJeanSpears said:

She is looking good lately! I am happy for her. It seems like she may have turned her life around actually. Still waiting for that album to drop tbh.

Best she looked and sounded since 2010. Rumor amongst her "fandom" is that she actually is preparing something  "big"

But anyhow she seems to be in good headspace entire 2020

Just now, Easy There said:

Best she looked and sounded since 2010. Rumor amongst her "fandom" is that she actually is preparing something  "big"

But anyhow she seems to be in good headspace entire 2020

I was actually in Greece last year and homegirls club was popping! Although the crowd was a bit younger than I would have liked. On my way in a rental car we also passed by another Lohan Beach club as well. I didn't know she had more than one beach club. Homegirl is LIVING.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Lmao her sister is the only reason this girl is living in the house she's living, living the life of luxury she is accustomed to, and probably the reason she has the spouse she has. If Britney never made it big JL would be working at a Sonic on the weekdays and getting drunk with daddy on the weekends. 

The entire Spears clan needs to learn a big lesson in gratitude. My girl needs to cut them ALL off except for maybe Mama Spears. Its interesting to think about how the power dynamics will shift in the future. 

The fact she once said Britney never paid anything for her and Bryan wants to sell her like shes working so hard is at least laughable. They are beyond ungrateful tbh. I feel like they all envy Britneys success, fame and fortune except for Lynne. 

Lol remember when her redneck husband pretended he didnt know anything about the family? Hahahahah i bet there isnt a single ******* person in that ****hole that dont know they are related to Britney, give me a ******* break. 

I hope she cuts them all too. I know she will be sad, but they are clearly not good for/to her. Sadly some families are like that and the Spears are the new Jacksons or Culkins. Or even the Phoenixs. I agree about Lynne. I do think she neglected Britney and still does, but I think deep down she isnt horrible as the others. I dont think she doesnt care about Britney at all, but shes too submissive and seems to be a weak woman. She was complicit to Jamie and benefits from the cship as well, but I sense shes the only one who still has some love for Britney. 

Just now, MyahJeanSpears said:

I was actually in Greece last year and homegirls club was popping! Although the crowd was a bit younger than I would have liked. On my way in a rental car we also passed by another Lohan Beach club as well. I didn't know she had more than one beach club. Homegirl is LIVING.

Yeah she had 2 clubs there. And 2 in Athens. Ppl mocked her when she decided to close them. But it was the best decision. She would loose so much money over winter. And then even more money due to Covid lol.

Athens one is still banging. I wish I could visit. But as I heard its mostly for rich elite.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Yeah she had 2 clubs there. And 2 in Athens. Ppl mocked her when she decided to close them. But it was the best decision. She would loose so much money over winter. And then even more money due to Covid lol.

Athens one is still banging. I wish I could visit. But as I heard its mostly for rich elite.

Really? I don't know when I popped in there it seemed like it was mostly kids. Like they legit looked like bbs. Not a single person looked older than 20. Me and my friend looked at each other like "um...." haha. But the layout of the club and the music was amazing.