Jamie Lynn teases Zoey 101 reboot

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

3 minutes ago, nanabs said:

Yes, it absolutely doesn't make sense. She's so stuuuuupid, I really don't understand her online behaviors :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving: Tatum had to defend her friend in the comments because everyone was complaining about masks 

I really dont get why she would post these pics now knowing her lovely daddy was "harassed" by a paparazzi just yday. And she thinks shes a celeb or what, poor that :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Funny how Lynnes friend is always looking these pages too. 

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

Bryan and Jamie are probably ****** pigs who cant accept Britney was the one who made all of them rich. Thats why they belittle her and feel entitled to her fortune and career. JL seems jealous of Britney bc she was always compared to her and never was successful and famous like her sister, remember that even as a kid she said she liked to be Britney but better? She was 10 years old and already felt the need to say things like that. 

Did u notice how Bryan doesnt even know Britneys age but knows JL? He also didnt want to talk about Preston and Jayden. He didnt even think about them when he said it was only him and Jamie as men in the entire family. 

Lynne was always a stage mom. She sings and plays piano, but never had the guts to try to be a professional singer so she tried to live thru Britneys accomplishments. I feel she loves Britney but JL was always everyones favourite, so Britney was always ignored bc of JL. 

Tbh I think maybe Lynne doesnt agree with everything about the cship, but still thinks Britney should live the rest of her life under one. She basically did nothing since last year and is still following JL like a puppy. Britney's case doesnt seem to be a priority for her at all. I dont believe shes fighting against Jamie while hanging out with him like a happy family. Shes really close to Jamie, JL and Bryan who are all pro cship. She still even follows Lou on instagram ffs. Shes probably the least awful but sadly I just dont believe shes really fighting for Britney. 

Tbh Britney did what she did bc they were her family and she seems to be a good person, but they didnt deserve it. They are all ungrateful ****s who treat Britney as an ATM machine. I hope Britney doesnt give them anything anymore once shes free. She always helped her family and see what they did to her when she most needed them, and they still continue to do! They made her life a living hell. Forget about the money, they stole 12 years of her life and counting. Her best years tbh from mid 20s to all her 30s. She shouldnt forgive them, they abused her in so many ways for so long. If I was her Id be far away from them once I could. 

Yeah, Britney should move to NY or London and start a fresh new life and forget about these hillbillies. Maybe meet someone really nice and have the baby girl she always dreamed of. Im so petty Id probably drop the Spears lastname as well lol that surname is cursed. She should change to Bridges and go with only Britney as her professional name. 

I agree. She is iconic enough at this point to be known as a one-name artist like Madonna or Prince. 

Everyone knows "Britney, *****."

I know Britney has a good heart but honestly if it were me I would be long gone. But I would also continue to release albums for the fans. Lindsay actually seems to have the right idea with what she ended up doing moving to Dubai, and then also living in London, Australia, and Greece for a bit. To think she also could have been under conservatorship by Lou...I don't know how any court of law can see what that woman did as legal. Its legitimately awful.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, nanabs said:

Yes, it absolutely doesn't make sense. She's so stuuuuupid, I really don't understand her online behaviors :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving: Tatum had to defend her friend in the comments because everyone was complaining about masks 

Updated caption

JL “3rd pic is some cute Instagram gif mask that I added to be funny, because we just have the regular old ugly mask, you people got time haha”

JL is Unfunny and obnoxious af. Proving my point again, these photos -whether from February or any other time - are staged. There’s no $ in a pap wasting time photographing her only to get maybe $100 for these “exclusives” :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:Lou or whoever manages JL now, tipped off a photog to capture this “candid” family moment. These photos are to give the perception that JL is a highly sought after celebrity.😒😒😒There’s NO INTEREST in Jamie Lou on that level. Notice how no major publication posted these photos that appear only on JL’s ig. LAME!😑🙄

35 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I didnt see it, ill look for it. I wonder why JL posted these pics now, she didnt even say it was a throwback on the caption 

JLou posted this because she’s thirsty and dreadfully desperate for attention for herself. This is how she can promote that underwhelming show she landed as a child just because she’s Britney’s sister.:angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

27 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Never watched it then, not going to watch now :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

SAME.:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

8 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Updated caption

JL “3rd pic is some cute Instagram gif mask that I added to be funny, because we just have the regular old ugly mask, you people got time haha”

JL is Unfunny and obnoxious af. Proving my point again, these photos -whether from February or any other time - are staged. There’s no $ in a pap wasting time photographing her only to get maybe $100 for these “exclusives” :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:Lou or whoever manages JL now, tipped off a photog to capture this “candid” family moment. These photos are to give the perception that JL is a highly sought after celebrity.😒😒😒There’s NO INTEREST in Jamie Lou on that level. Notice how no major publication posted these photos that appear only on JL’s ig. LAME!😑🙄

JLou posted this because she’s thirsty and dreadfully desperate for attention for herself. This is how she can promote that underwhelming show she landed as a child just because she’s Britney’s sister.:angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

SAME.:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Shes just ******* tiring. So obnoxious, entitled, full of herself, thinks shes a real celeb and people care for her. Shes just annoying af. I wish Britney is free someday so I dont have to see her annoying shady face anymore. Im so sick of her and all these leeches around Britney tbh. Shes a jealous selfish and narcissistic **** and I said what I said. 

17 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I agree. She is iconic enough at this point to be known as a one-name artist like Madonna or Prince. 

Everyone knows "Britney, *****."

I know Britney has a good heart but honestly if it were me I would be long gone. But I would also continue to release albums for the fans. Lindsay actually seems to have the right idea with what she ended up doing moving to Dubai, and then also living in London, Australia, and Greece for a bit. To think she also could have been under conservatorship by Lou...I don't know how any court of law can see what that woman did as legal. Its legitimately awful.

Exactly! A lot of celebs just say Britney when they are talking about her. And her name isnt that common like Jennifer or Jessica. 

Britney is probably not a bitter person, but they are hurting her, I hope she realizes that. If she really does therapy in the future shell really learn what they did to her. I just hope she will heal and will learn how to cut ties with these ****ers, they dont deserve her. They are her ******* family and If she cant count on any of them while shes under this mess, who can she count on? I hope they pay what theyve done to her, they are beyond disgusting. 

I think maybe she will learn to love her career again If she has any control in the future. Rn we dont even know the real Britney and what she likes and would want to do on a record. 

Im glad Lindsay is doing good now, shes just a beautiful girl that media also wanted/tried to destroy. And even If her dad is as awful as she used to say, at least he stopped Lou and her cship plans. Courtney Love was also another who got rid of that snake. Too bad for Britney that Lou was already infiltrated in the Spears family and they all just chose to listen to that **** instead of really trying to help Britney being by her side, telling her she should do therapy or whatever. Her family is the ******* worst. Im also appalled that this has been going on for as long as it did, the whole thing is shady af. Whatever happened with the evaluation tho? 

35 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Lmao to be fair, it wasn't bad. But there were plenty of hot men there that night line dancing. :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

But she knew what she was doing when she performed Oops. She knew the crowd wouldn't give a **** otherwise.

I bet 90% of the people were Britneys fans or lost rednecks:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

She isnt proud of Britney, she just did that for attention and to be "cute". Theres nothing genuine about this **** :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

10 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

How disrespectful and vile of a human do you have to be... Get a grip. 

And yet somehow still less disrespectful and vile than a woman who is best friend with her sister's captor, almost drove her cast-mate to suicide, and pulled a knife out and threatened the life of a complete stranger. A woman who watches her sister being abused regularly and continuously throws her under the bus while continuing to profit off of her. You get a grip. And don't quote me again.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Neneleaks said:

Maddie coming to shoot down this reboot just like she did before.

Eki9JnSXIAIm0VZ?format=jpg&name=900x900

I can't. Only in the country. This child already almost drowned buried underneath an ATV under water. Lets continue to be reckless and put a rifle in her hands. Someone explain to me why Jamie Lou has not been conserved after this plus threatening a man at knife point?

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I can't. Only in the country. This child already almost drowned buried underneath an ATV under water. Lets continue to be reckless and put a rifle in her hands. Someone explain to me why Jamie Lou has not been conserved after this plus threatening a man at knife point?

She's not worth enough for Lou to want to place her in a conservatorship. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Bc shes daddys little girl and isnt rich, thats it.