Jamie Lynn teases Zoey 101 reboot

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

7 hours ago, Bundy said:

Didnt ****** shady Bryan produce this lame *** show in the past? He was involved with her career shomehow.Β 

Thats why he was so "she works so hard!" on the podcast. Yeah, right. In the past 12 years, she recorded 5 songs, sang them 10 times, did the cameo on that Netflix flop show while having gloryfied nanny Lynne wiping her daughters ***** 24/7. Not even Primeney worked that hard :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

I think he did, he was excited about the possibility and acted like It was "their" project.

JL is incredibly delusional. She wants to believe she really works hard, the woman didn't work for a decade and think we will believe that her lifestyle has nothing to do with her sister. Right...

Bryan is another example of laziness. It seems every job he had involves his sisters, especially the one who really worked hard, Britney.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Buffybot said:

I think he did, he was excited about the possibility and acted like It was "their" project.

JL is incredibly delusional. She wants to believe she really works hard, the woman didn't work for a decade and think we will believe that her lifestyle has nothing to do with her sister. Right...

Bryan is another example of laziness. It seems every job he had involves his sisters, especially the one who really worked hard, Britney.

He was a producer, I posted the link some posts ago.

They are a bunch of clows tbhΒ 

They all live off Britneys fame, fortune and success and act like they dont. Bryans, JLs and Jamies jobs and businesses for the past 20 years had smt to do with being Britneys relative. What about Bryan acting as if he also helped his family with money bc he moved to NY in 2000? Lol when I bet the reason a hillbilly like him got a job in NY at only 23 years old in the first place was bc Britney was already a ww famous superstar. He even lived in her ******* apartment. They are serious cynical. They belittle her a lot. Jealous and ungrateful ****s.

19 minutes ago, Bundy said:

He was a producer, I posted the link some posts ago.

They are a bunch of clows tbhΒ 

They all live off Britneys fame, fortune and success and act like they dont. Bryans, JLs and Jamies jobs and businesses for the past 20 years had smt to do with being Britneys relative. What about Bryan acting as if he also helped his family with money bc he moved to NY in 2000? Lol when I bet the reason a hillbilly like him got a job in NY at only 23 years old in the first place was bc Britney was already a ww famous superstar. He even lived in her ******* apartment. They are serious cynical. They belittle her a lot. Jealous and ungrateful ****s.

Oh I didn't see your link, sorry.

I wonder If someone will be able to expose this family. I just keep thinking what Lynne's BFF Tatum knows, If Lynne disappoint her somehow I bet she'd shade the hell of them... That woman loves attention some fans give her.

5 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Oh I didn't see your link, sorry.

I wonder If someone will be able to expose this family. I just keep thinking what Lynne's BFF Tatum knows, If Lynne disappoint her somehow I bet she'd shade the hell of them... That woman loves attention some fans give her.

Oh thats ok, no need to apologize, I was just saying I found out he indeed had smt to do with Zoey. Im sorry if I was rude, that wasnt my intention!Β 

I wish they were exposed ngl lol but I wonder if they share their darkest secrets with their friends tbh. does Tatum talk to fans or smt?Β 

She hasn't actually announced what she's doing yet, and the fact she's not tagged 3 of the lead actors sounds like it's just a one off.Β 

This is as mismanaged as her music career. She was always announcing concert appearances the day before, so obviously nobody was showing up to them.Β 

2 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

She hasn't actually announced what she's doing yet, and the fact she's not tagged 3 of the lead actors sounds like it's just a one off.Β 

This is as mismanaged as her music career. She was always announcing concert appearances the day before, so obviously nobody was showing up to them.Β 

I was going to see her but she literally didn't announce it until the day before and I didn't know she was here until it was overΒ :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:Β Now I would never see this traitor.

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

I think Lynn is still in love with Jamie. TheΒ way she looks at him it is likeΒ she adores him. And on this picture, it looks like they are holding hands. Nothing wrong with that. But it will not help Britney when youΒ΄re holding hands with her enemy.:overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:The family home, where Jamie lived is for sale. Where does he live when he is home? I know he should have a house in LA too. But where does he live mostly?

33D82C9100000578-3573961-image-m-125_146

Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 
Β 

Β 

This is super old. Lynne and Jamie were rumored to have gotten back together during this time, but Lynne and Jamie have not been back together for years.

7 hours ago, Bundy said:

Oh thats ok, no need to apologize, I was just saying I found out he indeed had smt to do with Zoey. Im sorry if I was rude, that wasnt my intention!Β 

I wish they were exposed ngl lol but I wonder if they share their darkest secrets with their friends tbh. does Tatum talk to fans or smt?Β 

No problem bbΒ :)

Tatum said a couple of things for fans, I just don't remember what exactly... But she acts like she knows a lot about the Spears. More recently Tatum tried to explain the old pictures JL posted to clarify why they had no masks on, but she messed up with the story even more lol.

It seems Lynne always liked to share her family stories with strangers, so maybe Tatum knows at least something.

51 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

ARE YOU READY :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

Β 

Yes but what is it? Veep appears to be a platform for viewing music concerts as a one off.

Embarrassingly the only well known person out of all of them is JoJo Siwa

I see JL's new management have got another of their clients in on it too.. Chantal Jeffries.

This is like the cast of celebrity big brother but nobody's interested.

1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

It's not a reboot it's a music video...Β 

https://www.nylon.com/entertainment/jamie-lynn-spears-zoey-101-reboot-new-music

Β 

Edit: they are charging people $20.00 to watch a music video(!!!!). At a time where the lead actress is being called out for her family allegedly using their other daughters money. The timing of this is so bad, are they serious?!?!?;?!

IMG-20201019-173851.jpg

Β 

What a long article! Not gonna read so many letters for herΒ :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:Β But seriously 20$ for that video? Are they insane?Β :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:Β Desperation

And what "worldwide" are they talking about? This show wasn't even airing in my countryΒ :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 4
On 10/19/2020 at 12:29 PM, Buffybot said:

No problem bbΒ :)

Tatum said a couple of things for fans, I just don't remember what exactly... But she acts like she knows a lot about the Spears. More recently Tatum tried to explain the old pictures JL posted to clarify why they had no masks on, but she messed up with the story even more lol.

It seems Lynne always liked to share her family stories with strangers, so maybe Tatum knows at least something.

Tbh this Tatum seems just another attention ***** lol she seems to love the fans attention :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:Β I watched her feed the other day and she has posted the same m&g with Britney like 20 times already lolΒ 

But its funny how JL deleted her moms friends comment lol shes such a snake!Β