Bessemer *CONSENTS* to become Britney's conservator of the estate

1 hour ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

He met with a high profile client, her manager, her lawyers, and CPA's. He wouldn't tell me the name of the client and said he wasn't allowed to. Which I thought was strange cuz he's always told me all the Celebs he's met with for business. The fact that the amount he's handling and the refusal to talk about who it is... It's Britney. And w Bessemer now agreeing... Def them. 

Wait you brother met with Britney and her people? Shook get more details:overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Don’t expect the judge to remove James.. In the court documents Ingham said that Britney doesn’t want James to be the SOLO conservator of the estate.. So if Bessemer is approved, James will stay. But the good side of this is James will not have the power to do whatever he wants with the money.

I think the strategy is to approve Bessemer first and then remove James witch is completely smart because Britney is hiring litigators to go against him..

Good luck Jamie:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 8