Bessemer *CONSENTS* to become Britney's conservator of the estate

4 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

If Bessemer is approved, he's out. Jodi is already conservator. She just has to request for her to remain conservator. Which she did. 

Nov 10, if judge sides with Britney, Jamie is officially out. 

4 hours ago, JoshuaWood said:

Thank you <3 Thats what I thought/HOPING FOR!

Oops I Did It Again GIF by Britney Spears

4 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I’ve been hearing so far if Bessemer is approved, Jamie is not out yet... but co-conservator.

But I hope you’re right

Please guys I’m not trying to sound rude! But read the documents right. If Bessemer is approved Jamie stays as co conservator.. She doesn’t want Jamie to be the SOLE conservator of the estate.

Of course she wants him out but not yet 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
3 hours ago, s&m said:

Please guys I’m not trying to sound rude! But read the documents right. If Bessemer is approved Jamie stays as co conservator.. She doesn’t want Jamie to be the SOLE conservator of the estate.

Of course she wants him out but not yet 

Hello, thats why I was clarifying, if its CO-conservator first I'm sure its a first step to get him out eventually.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I would delete this because I’m sure Britney’s people lurk here and I wouldn’t want your brother to get in trouble or that this jeopardizes in any way the case. I think you’re being too specific and they can probably pint point who it is.

Just my opinion of course :) 

Good call. I forgot we have them on here lurking. @Jordan Millerif possible plz delete my comments about the meeting and the somewhat finer details too? Just to be safe. Thanks. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, s&m said:

Exactly.. But he will not be removed in November

I see what you've said, again lol. Sadly not yet to be removed yet.

Well Brits new counsel Loeb & Loeb LLP should put up a good fight! & Bessemer (if they're initially a CO/CONSERVATOR) should place some injustices out of the window & fight the C/SHIP, or should I say past actions ect to come to light/show all the corruption and her severe limitations, then put Jamie in a place of disadvantage therefore hopefully removed (or in jail) and her Dual or SOLE c/ster to be moral and have her best interests - therefore freedom :)

29 minutes ago, Oops2000 said:

omg so you are basically connected to britney now through your brother :))

Possibly. It's not even confirmed yet cuz he isn't able to disclose who it was. So I can't really say for sure it is her but it sounds so much like it could be. 

Though u never know, it could be Beyonce and she asks not to disclose it haha. 

Though it would be really cool if it is Britney. He'd be able to oversee her finances and know all the true deets about the cship. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Possibly. It's not even confirmed yet cuz he isn't able to disclose who it was. So I can't really say for sure it is her but it sounds so much like it could be. 

Though u never know, it could be Beyonce and she asks not to disclose it haha. 

Though it would be really cool if it is Britney. He'd be able to oversee her finances and know all the true deets about the cship. 

I’d be surprised if it was Larry who was considered her “manager”. There is no doubt someone strong is behind Britney right now. She has made the biggest moves in the whole c-ship in the past 6 months. Maybe it’s someone from record label. 

6 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

So wait, is this good or bad news? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

It's good news. A professional firm is agreeing to take charge of her finances. A firm that is responsible in handling the finances of Amazon, Apple, Microsoft (?) and they are overseen by JP Morgan. This isn't some private, small company. They're gonna be doing their job the way they're supposed to and not be Shady like how Stonebridge was. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

It's good news. A professional firm is agreeing to take charge of her finances. A firm that is responsible in handling the finances of Amazon, Apple, Microsoft (?) and they are overseen by JP Morgan. This isn't some private, small company. They're gonna be doing their job the way they're supposed to and not be Shady like how Stonebridge was. 

Okay so they will manage ONLY Britney's finances but not come in her personal life. Thats mean she can have her basic human rights, all her money and her estate are all back to her?

30 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Okay so they will manage ONLY Britney's finances but not come in her personal life. Thats mean she can have her basic human rights, all her money and her estate are all back to her?

No, they're just gonna take over her estate. Jodi Montgomery is still her conservator of her personal decisions. She may or may not have her basic human rights back. This will be based on her call and not daddy's. If Montgomery sees she's doing well she may give lighter restrictions like "sure u can drive, just make sure you have a bodyguard with you at all times" or "Sure you can have coffee, why not? You don't need to ask. Just bring your bodyguard with you" 

• Love 1
Just now, nerdygeekgrl said:

No, they're just gonna take over her estate. Jodi Montgomery is still her conservator of her personal decisions. She may or may not have her basic human rights back. This will be based on her call and not daddy's. If Montgomery sees she's doing well she may give lighter restrictions like "sure u can drive, just make sure you have a bodyguard with you at all times" or "Sure you can have coffee, why not? You don't need to ask. Just bring your bodyguard with you" 

I just want to her to be free man. A well-reputed conservator to manage her finance? cool and for the better, but i really hope she does not have a personal conservator, anymore. Fingers crossed.