Bessemer *CONSENTS* to become Britney's conservator of the estate

27 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Wait you brother met with Britney and her people? Shook get more details:overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

I can't confirm for sure cuz he's still not saying anything. But Bessemer's headquarters is in nyc. Where I live. And my bro works for JP Morgan in their headquarters, (which is also located in nyc) as like that top head honcho wealth manager. He said JP Morgan is Bessemer's "leader" or Parent as you may call it. 

I have a really strong feeling he met with Britney, her ppl, probably some ppl as well from Bessemer since they go hand in hand. 

He said that the CPA's told him "it's between you and Goldman Sachs" and if memory serves me right, Stonebridge had claimed they are associated with Goldman Sachs. 

It just leads me to believe it's Def Britney he met with. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

I can't confirm for sure cuz he's still not saying anything. But Bessemer's headquarters is in nyc. Where I live. And my bro works for JP Morgan in their headquarters, (which is also located in nyc) as like that top head honcho wealth manager. He said JP Morgan is Bessemer's "leader" or Parent as you may call it. 

I have a really strong feeling he met with Britney, her ppl, probably some ppl as well from Bessemer since they go hand in hand. 

He said that the CPA's told him "it's between you and Goldman Sachs" and if memory serves me right, Stonebridge had claimed they are associated with Goldman Sachs. 

Who would have been the business manager she met the financial team with? Surely not Lou or Robin, right??

7 minutes ago, Mgmgmgmg said:

Who would have been the business manager she met the financial team with? Surely not Lou or Robin, right??

I'd assume maybe Larry? I doubt Lou cuz that would be her going against her own associated wealth management firm. Wouldn't make sense. I won't be surprised if after Nov 10 he tells me everything. I just wish he coukd give me mkre details but he was like, "I can't. If I could, I would but this is a really high profile client." 

He tells me he has meetings with Saudi princes, the owner of the Milwaukee Bucks and with Tom Brady, but he can't tell me who this person is? All those others listed are just as high profile. Whoever this is (Britney) really doesn't want anyone to know. At least not for now. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

Well, in the docs it says she wants her father removed completely and so far Penny has to honor Britney's wishes. But that is unfortunately a possibility depending on what cards Jamie has hidden under his colon. 

1 hour ago, s&m said:

Don’t expect the judge to remove James.. In the court documents Ingham said that Britney doesn’t want James to be the SOLO conservator of the estate.. So if Bessemer is approved, James will stay. But the good side of this is James will not have the power to do whatever he wants with the money.

I think the strategy is to approve Bessemer first and then remove James witch is completely smart because Britney is hiring litigators to go against him..

Good luck Jamie:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Hello :wink_britney_everytime_white: which is correct? - I thought she wants him out completely. So the first step implied by Ingham is to add Bessemer along side jamie - then to remove jamie ect?

24 minutes ago, JoshuaWood said:

Hello :wink_britney_everytime_white: which is correct? - I thought she wants him out completely. So the first step implied by Ingham is to add Bessemer along side jamie - then to remove jamie ect?

If Bessemer is approved, he's out. Jodi is already conservator. She just has to request for her to remain conservator. Which she did. 

Nov 10, if judge sides with Britney, Jamie is officially out. 

• Love 9

Lisamaccarley is confirming my doubts, that we aren’t sure if this is what Britney wants and if Sam Ingram has her best interest at heart... He is controlling the narrative

She hopes Loeb and Loeb ask the court  to be independent of Sam Ingham to be free of potential conflicts that arise. 

We should really be wary of Sam Ingham.. it’s very very fishy .

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

If Bessemer is approved, he's out. Jodi is already conservator. She just has to request for her to remain conservator. Which she did. 

Nov 10, if judge sides with Britney, Jamie is officially out. 

I’ve been hearing so far if Bessemer is approved, Jamie is not out yet... but co-conservator.

But I hope you’re right

59 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

Lisamaccarley is confirming my doubts, that we aren’t sure if this is what Britney wants and if Sam Ingram has her best interest at heart... He is controlling the narrative

She hopes Loeb and Loeb ask the court  to be independent of Sam Ingham to be free of potential conflicts that arise. 

This. All of a sudden everyone is cheering on Sam Ingham while forgetting the fact he was one of the people who stopped Britney from hiring her own lawyer in 2008/2009.

• Like 8
1 hour ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

So does she think hes saying Britney wants this and this but this is actually Sam doing? Does she think hes pretending to be on her side but is still on Jamies pocket? 

I don’t see any reason for judge Penny to not approve this. Surely a qualified corporate fiduciary that handles the assets of Apple, Microsoft etc is better at handling Britney’s assets rather than her “ailing” father and a man from a defunct university that has lost its accreditation since 1993 :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I’ve been hearing so far if Bessemer is approved, Jamie is not out yet... but co-conservator.

But I hope you’re right

But the document says "to act as conservator of the estate of" no "co-conservator". Meanwhile in Ingham petition against James petition for Wallet, Andrew Wallet is mentioned as "co-conservator of the estate". So, I don't know :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 1

I want to believe Ingram is doing right by doing so much wrong. I really do believe an actual company that handles huge corporations is better fit than Jamie regardless of sams motives.

I just want Britney to be free of all the torture and the pain she’s been under all these years. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

I would delete this because I’m sure Britney’s people lurk here and I wouldn’t want your brother to get in trouble or that this jeopardizes in any way the case. I think you’re being too specific and they can probably pint point who it is.

Just my opinion of course :) 

• Love 3
  • Like 5