8 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

*****hhjjjjhhhhhhhshhshshsjshshshsjsjsjjs I was going to post that!!!! :pretends: @Blackout2006 this was almost ten years ago are you sure you’re 14 or are you 24 now? :ricackle:

8 hours ago, Style. said:

Omfg is that Blackout2006? :akii:

8 hours ago, Style. said:

Did you just call @Blackout2006 a Snuggie? :yasqueen:

OMG i hate yall :gloria::orangu:

8 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

if it was released this year you couldn’t have convinced me it wasn’t him :haha: 

Thx god it didn’t :gloriascary:

• Haha 3
33 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Family Affair was my song when I was a kid. Sadly I’ve never listened to her other music, but always respected her for her kind comments and love for Britney. Today is the day I listen to her other music:urite:

Ugh. Your taste continues to impress. Family Affair is ICONIC. :yasqueen:

32 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

:queenie: A train wreck waiting to happen :riri:

Why not take a crazy chance, right?!

Hey @Midnight I've got a question for you.... can boys like you play with fire? 

hilary duff lol GIF by YoungerTV

• Haha 2
27 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Family Affair was my song when I was a kid. Sadly I’ve never listened to her other music, but always respected her for her kind comments and love for Britney. Today is the day I listen to her other music:urite:

Family Affair will go down in history as one of the best songs of the century :shaking: It alone destroys careers :shaking:magnificent work of art it is what it is :shaking:

Let's get it crunk upon have fun upon up in this dancery :scalped: LET'S GET IT CRUNK UPON IN THIS DANCEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY 💥💥💥
We got ya open, now you floatin' so you gots to dance for me :scalped: SO YOU GOTTA DAAAAAAAAAANCE 4 ME 💥💥💥
Don't need no hateration holleration in this dancery :scalped: DAAAANCE 4 ME DAAAAAANCE 4 ME 💥💥
Let's get it percolatin' while you're waiting :scalped: LET'S GET IT LET'S GET IT LET'S GET ITTTT!!!! 💥
SO JUST DANCE FOR ME :scalped:

Her Highness Goddess Mary J. is a real one she has a pure heart, you should do yourself a favor and let her mesmerizing impeccable angelic vocals bless your soul :tysm:

needless to say this diamond should've also gone #1 (it peaked at no 3 instead :anxiety:)

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, corpsetranger said:

Family Affair will go down in history as one of the best songs of the century :shaking: It alone destroys careers :shaking:magnificent work of art it is what it is :shaking:

Let's get it crunk upon have fun upon up in this dancery :scalped: LET'S GET IT CRUNK UPON IN THIS DANCEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY 💥💥💥
We got ya open, now you floatin' so you gots to dance for me :scalped: SO YOU GOTTA DAAAAAAAAAANCE 4 ME 💥💥💥
Don't need no hateration holleration in this dancery :scalped: DAAAANCE 4 ME DAAAAAANCE 4 ME 💥💥
Let's get it percolatin' while you're waiting :scalped: LET'S GET IT LET'S GET IT LET'S GET ITTTT!!!! 💥
SO JUST DANCE FOR ME :scalped:

Her Highness Goddess Mary J. is a real one she has a pure heart, you should do yourself a favor and let her mesmerizing impeccable angelic vocals bless your soul :tysm:

needless to say this diamond should've also gone #1 (it peaked at no 3 instead :anxiety:)

The times I went around saying hateration holleration :bop:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, InTheZone4Life said:

Ugh. Your taste continues to impress. Family Affair is ICONIC. :yasqueen:

Why not take a crazy chance, right?!

Hey @Midnight I've got a question for you.... can boys like you play with fire? 

hilary duff lol GIF by YoungerTV

:juggingu:

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@Midnight is mad because he’s the other Duff sister in our iconic Our Lips Are Sealed Video 

fun fact. Haylie and I have the same birthday :riri: She’s six years older though :riri:

How yall gonna summon me to come slander Ms Hurlary Cheese Puff on the Lord's Day :juggingu: but if that's what yall want :kylie:

I got a little joke for yall :tifflmao: yall ready ?

Knock, Knock who's there ?

Spoiler

not Hilary she's been out since 2015 200.gif?cid=31ad6aa775d19fe048278362147f

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block