12 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I cant really think of any but 2 artists come to mind:
'It Happens Everytime' from Dreamstreet. 

Which did not chart at all and the album charted at #37 and 196 at the year end charts.

And also 'Upside Down' and 'Halfway Around The World' by A*Teens

Upside down charted at 93 while Halfway Around The World didnt even chart at all

Omg I used to love A*Teens! 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I was obsessed with the blonde boy. Omg he was one of the first boys that made my gay self realize I was gay. The first was Ryan Philippe in IKWYDLS and Leo in Titanic :riri: I also crushed hard on the blue ninja in the movie 3 Ninjas Kick Back 

Looking back at crushes when you were younger is so funny to see as an adult 😂 so young and so curious 😂

• Haha 1
40 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

I though I’d seen that you had a Songs that Deserved more playlist, maybe I was hallucinating :mj:

Oh yes I do sorry sometimes I don’t pick up in that moment :queenie: I’ll consider it or if not I’ll make a new one on the side to share :riri: I know people criticize everything on here so don’t want to have people criticize my personal playlists that have songs I haven’t included on here 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Oh yes I do sorry sometimes I don’t pick up in that moment :queenie: I’ll consider it or if not I’ll make a new one on the side to share :riri: I know people criticize everything on here so don’t want to have people criticize my personal playlists that have songs I haven’t included on here 

You can DEFINITELY share with me. I’ll be good! I promise! :yay: 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block