• Content Curators
9 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

But apparently not before Matty got you preggers, huh? Is that a little bump I see? :gagasmile:

Nahh that's just the friend chicken I've been eating lately, ain't no baby in here :nyschool:

don't be trying ahh get me kicked out my house, daddy @CrazyButItFeelsAllright is a traditional man and he will kick my a.zz out. 

:chrissy:

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

10 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Nahh that's just the friend chicken I've been eating lately, ain't no baby in here :nyschool:

don't be trying ahh get me kicked out my house, daddy @CrazyButItFeelsAllright is a traditional man and he will kick my a.zz out. 

:chrissy:

6 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

Oops.....my bad. :gagasmile:

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright just ignore everything I said. @Midnight is a good and wholesome guy now 

catholic meryl streep GIF

I’m out here trying to cram my 10 page paper due tomorrow before my vacation on Tuesday and I come in here to this :lemmetellu::airpls:

• Haha 2
  • Content Curators
19 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m out here trying to cram my 10 page paper due tomorrow before my vacation on Tuesday and I come in here to this :lemmetellu::airpls:

Not my fault :chrissy: 10 pages oh my gawhhhh

18 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I never saw the first edition! :ohnoney:

The VMAs could NEVER :tiffdrink:

:cuteidk: yeah the Vmas are for legends only Hilary would have never been considered :checkit:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Sorry legend. @Midnight started it! :mattafact:

7 minutes ago, Midnight said:

:cuteidk:  yeah the Vmas are for legends only Hilary would have never even been considered :checkit:

:haha: The VMAs are over. They gave Justin Floperlake the Vanguard Award. Clearly they've lost their minds and credibility :tiffdrink:

• Haha 2
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, InTheZone4Life said:

Sorry legend. @Midnight started it! :mattafact:

:haha: The VMAs are over. They gave Justin Floperlake the Vanguard Award. Clearly they've lost their minds and credibility :tiffdrink:

but hes so cute he deserves it :hype:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Maybe I’ll take inspiration from @Midnight and make the third edition: So Yesterday, Come Clean, Fly, Wake Up, The Beat of My Heart, Play With Fire, With Love, Stranger, What Dreams Are Made Of & My Kind :riri:

:zoomzoom:  nobody's gonna agree but go ahead try it out.

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block