• Content Curators
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@Midnight do your research :demi:

Okay so after all my research :typing:  the only information I found on the "Reach Out" music video was that it was directed by Philip Adelman. 

I did not find any information on the model that participated but, I did run into Caleb Lane who was the model for "Stranger" so I hope this satisfies your needs my besties. 

Enjoy!

c8610f21ec83286834d0346ce90b296a.jpg

@InTheZone4Life

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 minute ago, Midnight said:

Okay so after all my research :typing:  the only information I found on the "Reach Out" music video was that it was directed by Philip Adelman. 

I did not find any information on the model that participated but, I did run into Caleb Lane who was the model for "Stranger" so I hope this satisfies your needs my besties. 

Enjoy!

@InTheZone4Life

Slay me with those skimpy chonies king :wigsnatched:

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Enjoy!

@InTheZone4Life

You said, “I may not come back with everything but I’m not coming back empty handed!” :kylie: 

• Haha 2
  • Content Curators
On 8/30/2020 at 6:12 PM, VCTR said:

@Midnight Was gonna send some (dirty pictures) but I don't know that I can send those to Hilary haters. 

I've changed my ways :tysm:

I am new born man, who has begun to appreciate Hilary.

I would like to apologize to all Hilary fans of exhale :fakecry:

@InTheZone4Life @VCTR @CrazyButItFeelsAllright

:jj: I feel like I owe you guys a dance 

Click play and enjoy the gif 

oYPr8Mc.gif

• Love 3

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block