Welcome to @CrazyButItFeelsAllright's second edition to Songs That Deserved More  :kylie: Last post I wanted to limit myself to 10 artists, but for the remixed, reimagined, but still iconic edition I wanted to include 10 more in addition to the females in the first post.

*I'm only including songs that were released as singles or promotional singles and didn't do as well on the Billboard Hot 100*

1) Britney Spears - Overprotected Peak: #86 on the Billboard Hot 100 (in Darkchild Remix form) Highest Peak: #1 in Poland Fun Fact: Grammy Nominated for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance 

2. Christina Aguilera  - Dirrty Peak #48 Highest Peak #1 Croatia, Ireland, Scotland & UK Fun Fact: The video is credited as the origin of the "slutdrop" :kylie: 

3. Dua Lipa - Physical Peak #60 Highest Peak #1 Bulgaria, Croatia, Israel, Lebanon, Poland Fun Fact: song made Dua Lipa the first female to have 3 songs in the top 10 simultaneously in the UK since 1952

4. Taylor Swift - Wonderland Peak #51 Highest Peak #51 USA Fun Fact: Based on Alice in Wonderland and rumored to be another song about Harry Styles

5. Lady Gaga - Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) Peak #(not released as a US Single) Highest Peak #2 Sweden Fun Fact: Although not released in the US it was certified gold 

6. Nicki Minaj - Beez In The Trap Peak #48 Highest Peak #7 US Billboard Hot Rap Songs & US Rap Airplay Fun Fact: Complex named it as #9 best song of 2012

7. Ariana Grande - Be Alright Peak #43 Highest Peak #8 New Zealand Heatseekers Fun Fact: Demo with Migos leaked in 2018

8. Beyoncé - Countdown Peak #71 Highest Peak #1 German Urban Charts  & US Hot Dance Club Songs Fun Fact: Belgian choreographer Anne Teresa De Keersmaeker accused Beyoncé of using concepts from two of her pieces, Rosas danst Rosas (1983) and Achterlund (1990). 

9. Hilary Duff - All About You Peak #119 Highest Peak #20 Australia Fun Fact: Savan Kotecha co-wrote the song. He's also credited for writing I Wanna Go, Up 'N Down and If U Seek Amy for Britney Spears

10. Marina (and the Diamonds) - How To Be a Heartbreaker Peak #42 US Pop Digital Charts Highest Peak #3 Poland Fun Fact: Certified gold in the United States even though it didn't peak on the main charts 

11. Carly Rae Jepsen - Now That I Found You Peak #25 US Pop Digital Songs Highest Peak #6 Japan Hot Overseas Fun Fact: Billboard named it #43 of the best 100 songs of 2019

12. Tinashe - All Hands On Deck Peak #101 Highest Peak #8 Belgium Fun Fact: Tinashe and Iggy Azalea teamed up for the first time on a remix for this track. They now have a new collaboration released this year

13. Kelly Clarkson - I Dare You Peak #86 Highest Peak #3 Israel Fun Fact: Song was recorded in six different language versions

14. Iggy Azalea - Started Peak #120 Highest Peak #10 Greece Digital Songs Fun Fact: music influenced by Anna Nicole Smith and features Trixie Mattel and Vanessa Vanjie Mateo

15. Selena Gomez - Boyfriend Peak #59 Highest Peak #1 New Zealand Hot Singles Fun Fact: Song was created after Selena sent Julia Michaels a text saying "I want a boyfriend" 

16. Madonna - Celebration Peak #71 Highest Peak #1 Bulgaria, Finland, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Russia Airplay, Scotland, Sweden, UK Dance, and US Dance Club Songs Fun Fact: Became Madonna's 40th number one song on US Dance Club Songs (the most for any artist) 

17. P!nk - Trouble Peak #68 Highest Peak #1 Belgium Fun Fact: Tim Armstrong wrote the song for his band Rancid's album but offered it to P!nk after it didn't make the final cut

18. Rihanna - Man Down Peak #59 Highest Peak #1 France and Switzerland Fun Fact: One of the songs written during a writing camp where Def Jam rented almost every recording studio in LA to write as many songs possible for the album

19. Katy Perry - Harleys In Hawaii Peak #110 Highest Peak # 1 New Zealand Hot Singles Fun Fat: Included this for you Katy Clowns and although I don't like her anymore this song should've been what NRO is :mattafact:

20. Miley Cyrus - Who Owns My Heart Peak #DIDN'T CHART Highest Peak #2 Belgium Fun Fact: The Parents Television Council criticized the video for its ****** elements 

BS2.png.b8efe3603fb4134602068fae785a70b1.png

• Like 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to @CrazyButItFeelsAllright's second edition to Songs That Deserved More   Last post I wanted to limit myself to 10 artists, but for the remixed, reimagined, but still iconic edition I wanted

"Beez In The Trap" is such a freakin' baaanger. 

Wow, I’m really shocked that Who Owns My Heart by Miley didn’t chart That song DEFINED my childhood. Till this day people my age love and respect that song. It’s very well known. That’s a shame, e

Posted Images

Wow, I’m really shocked that Who Owns My Heart by Miley didn’t chart:girlwhat:

That song DEFINED my childhood. Till this day people my age love and respect that song. It’s very well known. That’s a shame, especially because Can’t Be Tamed album has many other gems like: Liberty Walk, Stay, Robot, Every Rose Has Its Thorn etc

9 minutes ago, IonutM said:

That song DEFINED my childhood. Till this day people my age love and respect that song. It’s very well known. That’s a shame, especially because Can’t Be Tamed album has many other gems like: Liberty Walk, Stay, Robot, Every Rose Has Its Thorn etc

Not you mentioning all my faves from that album Piplup :mimiclap:

9 minutes ago, IonutM said:

Stay is AMAZING. And Every Rose Has Its Thorn was an AMAZING cover! This album deserved more, but people didn't know what to do with "bad girl Miley" :goat:

6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Another one in the casket deserved it over some of her other singles :katyclown:

I agree it deserved more than some others...

It was her very own "Bad Blood" 

I guess I'll give this one to you, because your taste in everything else is *chef's kiss"

If the Swifties can have "Bad Blood," I guess Katyclowns can have "Swish Swish." :chrissy:

11 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

Kelly Clarkson - I Do Not Hook Up

Mary Noyes - Say it To My Face 

Dua Lipa - Blow Your Mind (Mwah) 

I love you for including Wonderland, that song shatters me to pieces and makes lie on the floor :tiffanycries:

IDNHU charted at 20. I think once you crack Top 20 it’s a good indicator of the songs success, but yes Wonderland is a masterpiece. She really snapped with the 1989 Deluxe tracks :mcry:

50 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Not you mentioning all my faves from that album Piplup :mimiclap:

Great minds think alike:meryl:

50 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

Stay is AMAZING. And Every Rose Has Its Thorn was an AMAZING cover! This album deserved more, but people didn't know what to do with "bad girl Miley" :goat:

Back in 2010 I saw many fanmade videos of Stay and I felt so touched:crying1: Even tho I understood 10% of the song’s lyrics lol

14 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

IDNHU charted at 20. I think once you crack Top 20 it’s a good indicator of the songs success, but yes Wonderland is a masterpiece. She really snapped with the 1989 Deluxe tracks :mcry:

You’re right. However, I think the song was overshadowed by MLWSWY, and its longevity wasn’t as enduring.