Wow, I’m really shocked that Who Owns My Heart by Miley didn’t chart:girlwhat:

That song DEFINED my childhood. Till this day people my age love and respect that song. It’s very well known. That’s a shame, especially because Can’t Be Tamed album has many other gems like: Liberty Walk, Stay, Robot, Every Rose Has Its Thorn etc

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, IonutM said:

That song DEFINED my childhood. Till this day people my age love and respect that song. It’s very well known. That’s a shame, especially because Can’t Be Tamed album has many other gems like: Liberty Walk, Stay, Robot, Every Rose Has Its Thorn etc

Not you mentioning all my faves from that album Piplup :mimiclap:

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, IonutM said:

Stay is AMAZING. And Every Rose Has Its Thorn was an AMAZING cover! This album deserved more, but people didn't know what to do with "bad girl Miley" :goat:

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Another one in the casket deserved it over some of her other singles :katyclown:

I agree it deserved more than some others...

It was her very own "Bad Blood" 

I guess I'll give this one to you, because your taste in everything else is *chef's kiss"

If the Swifties can have "Bad Blood," I guess Katyclowns can have "Swish Swish." :chrissy:

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

Kelly Clarkson - I Do Not Hook Up

Mary Noyes - Say it To My Face 

Dua Lipa - Blow Your Mind (Mwah) 

I love you for including Wonderland, that song shatters me to pieces and makes lie on the floor :tiffanycries:

IDNHU charted at 20. I think once you crack Top 20 it’s a good indicator of the songs success, but yes Wonderland is a masterpiece. She really snapped with the 1989 Deluxe tracks :mcry:

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Not you mentioning all my faves from that album Piplup :mimiclap:

Great minds think alike:meryl:

50 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

Stay is AMAZING. And Every Rose Has Its Thorn was an AMAZING cover! This album deserved more, but people didn't know what to do with "bad girl Miley" :goat:

Back in 2010 I saw many fanmade videos of Stay and I felt so touched:crying1: Even tho I understood 10% of the song’s lyrics lol

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

IDNHU charted at 20. I think once you crack Top 20 it’s a good indicator of the songs success, but yes Wonderland is a masterpiece. She really snapped with the 1989 Deluxe tracks :mcry:

You’re right. However, I think the song was overshadowed by MLWSWY, and its longevity wasn’t as enduring. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block