2 minutes ago, kypryan said:

oh and also a most recent one :orangu:

from this:bop:

to this :oprah: and is floping so hard thanks to that 'The Blessed Madonna' person

i'm still TRYING to understand she's blessed for what? destroying songs? most likely yes:joanne: 

This is my third most streamed song this year after Mood Ring & Break My Heart :riri: I will say that I’m warming up to the remix, but the original slays by miles 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

This is my third most streamed song this year after Mood Ring & Break My Heart :riri: I will say that I’m warming up to the remix, but the original slays by miles 

mine as well i freakn love this song, but that remix just eww, i tried 3 times but i can't listen to it they destroyed the whole vibe :orangu:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, kypryan said:

mine as well i freakn love this song, but that remix just eww, i tried 3 times but i can't listen to it they destroyed the whole vibe :orangu:

What helped for me was listening to it on my loud speakers. I also bumped it in the car and started grooving to it more,  JT the original deserves proper single treatment. I hate this pandemic even more thinking about what could’ve been. This remix album probably happened because of the pandemic and that’s why she put pause on the deluxe 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

What helped for me was listening to it on my loud speakers. I also bumped it in the car and started grooving to it more,  JT the original deserves proper single treatment. I hate this pandemic even more thinking about what could’ve been. This remix album probably happened because of the pandemic and that’s why she put pause on the deluxe 

i know, that fkn rona came to stay, all our plans for 2020 were cancelled :tiffanycries:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators

Okay so i agree with all of them except Selena and Hilary :heresthetea: those two :nicki2: well I wont say it :rihannayas:

Overprotected deserved so much more, granted the remix did so much more for that song but this video was way better.

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@InTheZone4Life @VCTR how are we going to change my good friends mind over here :pleaseshhh:

Omg I didn’t even need to tag you :omggg:

Of course you didn't need to tag me. I can smell Hilary and Selena slander from a mile away and it was really starting to STINK in here :badthoughts:

Plus I was waiting for @Midnight to come in here and slander the queens. It was only a matter of time... 

grinch smile GIF

• Haha 2
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

Of course you didn't need to tag me. I can smell Hilary and Selena slander from a mile away and it was really starting to STINK in here :badthoughts:

Plus I was waiting for @Midnight to come in here and slander the queens. It was only a matter of time... 

grinch smile GIF

tenor.gif

9 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@InTheZone4Life @VCTR how are we going to change my good friends mind over here :pleaseshhh:

ccc6440fc528affcbabfc81e0d20b2a3.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=5523890

• Haha 1

• Content Curators
30 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I'll never forget the betrayal by @Midnight for hating Hilegend :badthoughts: 

:jj:

I will take all the Hillary hate back if you guys admit that Beyonce is the Queen Of Pop :jj:

I'll be waiting :hahaha:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block