Billy B said on Instagram Live that Britney reads BreatheHeavy

I don’t believe for a second Britney is free to read breathe heavy. Her internet access is obviously monitored. 

Having said that, just for the tiny chance that she does read here - it’s really time to shut the **** up about her makeup, awkwardness etc. If she’s a bit weird sometimes then she’s allowed to be after all these years of slavery. We shouldn’t spread anything other than positivity. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
5 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Tinychat. I talked to Alice a million times and we all thought it was her. She knew Whiplash before it dropped, and sounded alot like her. She ended up online the same time Brit was on stage for the FFT on night & we realized it wasn’t her. She later made a twitter & it had Britney’s latitude coordinates but one of my friends said he was on video chat with her and it was a random redhead. More than likely wasn’t Brit, she had tons of die-hards fooled for months including myself.(she never claimed to be Britney though, sans the coordinates on twitter)

Oh gosh.. I remember. 

Her laugh was so similar to Britney's and she did try to talk like Britney, but never claimed she was. 

16 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I want Exhale to be a place of positivity in pop music. I know there will always be trolls and negative comments, but I'd like for the good comments to FAR outweigh the bad comments. I think we are headed in that direction for sure.

However, that includes things like calling Lou Taylor "Loucifer" and Jamie "colon. I know it's ~in support~ of Britney, but it's the backwards way of showing support. It's still negative. BTW, speaking generally here. Not at you @MissBritneyFanDK ;)

Oh come on first free speech . Second i bet if Britney really does read this then she giggles every time she reads Colon and Loucifer :whiteladydance:

Britney queen if you're reading this we love you b itch and we'll get Colon and Loucifer in one prison cell and you'll have the key to the cell where you can play pretty girls on repeat for 12 years for them until colon ruptures and Loucifer starts speaking iggy language.:gagacrash:

• Haha 1

Mmmm it's really strange that he talks about serious issues like her civil rights being violated, but makes it about himself/BreatheHeavy. I mean, I don't want to say ppl can't support the movement of course, we want the support, but I hope they are genuine. And Jason Alexander too. I feel like these circling sharks are waiting to get their shot at Britney again sometimes, hopefully not. I was listening to a Tennis podcast the other day talking about Maria Sharapova, and the hosts (who work in tennis media) were talking about how she is closed off/reserved with media and they never got the sense of knowing her. They had one of her old coaches who knew her when she was young talk on it and he talked about when she became famous overnight at 17 back in 2004 how she was in a way quite traumatised by all the men that suddenly appeared in her life, wanting to latch onto her success and take credit for it and that was why she was quite icy/closed off to media but apparently very friendly with ppl she trusts/knows. I mean imagine it for Britney, it's like times 1000 of the exposure Maria had. I hope these guys have good intentions, but Jason Alexander especially feels like he's back for attention. Hope I'm wrong. 

• Love 1
  • Leader
4 hours ago, summer2summer said:

if Britney really does read this then she giggles every time she reads Colon and Loucifer :whiteladydance:

I don't agree with this. If she saw that I bet she'd be super confused by it / if she realized people referring to her dad as colon, despite the messy problems with their relationship, bet she wouldn't appreciate it. Imagine someone making fun of your dad's health problems...

• Like 2

Okay, I LOVE breatheheavy but honestly Jordan you’ve contributed to the negativity here as well when you made that slave post and left it up on the front page. If Britney still reads breatheheavy (I know for a fact she did in the 2000s) then she was probably hurt by it:janet:

• Love 1