Britney Spears' conservatorship status remains unchanged after today's hearing, judge extends it through February 2021

Message added by Jordan Miller

Please keep all of today's conservatorship hearing posts in this topic 🙏 

1 minute ago, martini88 said:

Here is the original interview I was so upset as I watched her speak.

What bugs me about these interviews is that the people defending Britney don’t know what to say. In this video the girl defending Britney should have started talking about the abuse to Britney’s children and which is why she has no custody. And how she has always been on bad terms with her family

I don't know If It was already posted but...

the makeup artists are blaming us for people's silence over Britney's abuse.

I didn't think complain about racoon eyes and lack of eyebrows could damage so much... Lack of brows = lack of civil rights :jl:

This seems more plausible tho 

This is actually good news:

a) Britney prefered Jodi  so she DID get Jodi

b) Britney's lawyer was actually heard by the judge so she told him to file an official petition 

c) If the Judge consents his petition in October the fight will begin

So I don't understand some the reactions I've seen here..

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Buffybot said:

I didn't think complain about racoon eyes and lack of eyebrows could damage so much... Lack of brows = lack of civil rights :jl:

WTF 

It is obvious that the Glenns' silence is not because of the fans. Glenn was Britney's best friend for a while, so it's obvious that he went through the team's assessment of "who can side with her" and has affiliations with Lou.

44 minutes ago, nanabs said:

WTF 

It is obvious that the Glenns' silence is not because of the fans. Glenn was Britney's best friend for a while, so it's obvious that he went through the team's assessment of "who can side with her" and has affiliations with Lou.

Yes, they always try to blame fans for everything.

If they're cowards (If there's no contracts involved) that's not our fault.

5 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Does anyone have more info on Lou representing Delta!? Noooo Delta get away from her!!!! I remember ‘Britney’ posting on Insta a pic of Delta in the show Cats and writing something like ‘You’re so fierce and amazing my girl Delta’ and everyone was kinda like wtf how would Britney even know who Delta is, this makes sense. I’m depressed now I love Delta so much 😭😭

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Does anyone have more info on Lou representing Delta!? Noooo Delta get away from her!!!! I remember ‘Britney’ posting on Insta a pic of Delta in the show Cats and writing something like ‘You’re so fierce and amazing my girl Delta’ and everyone was kinda like wtf how would Britney even know who Delta is, this makes sense. I’m depressed now I love Delta so much 😭😭

I don't know much about Delta, but I remember the Britney posts you mentioned, but I thought the connection was only Gleen Nutley.

To me it's getting clear day by day everyone Britney promotes or works with have something to do with Lou,  Larry Rudolph or both.

• Like 2

"So while it’s possible that this is an example of a thoughtful conservatorship that was implemented as the last resort and is being reviewed carefully, thoroughly, and regularly, that is not the norm for conservatorships, and it appears inconsistent with what we see of Britney publicly. Our view is that in general, conservatorships should be viewed with skepticism and used as a last resort.  In most cases, it’s done routinely and without substantive engagement."

https://www.aclu.org/news/disability-rights/how-conservatorship-threatens-britney-spears-civil-rights/

period

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

I don't know much about Delta, but I remember the Britney posts you mentioned, but I thought the connection was only Gleen Nutley.

To me it's getting clear day by day everyone Britney promotes or works with have something to do with Lou,  Larry Rudolph or both.

She’s really well known in Aus, and I think kind of in the UK cos she dated Brian McFadden from Westlife for a while. I have loved her since I was like 14 omg don’t want her associated with that freak Lou! I’ve haven’t seen the association anywhere but that twitter account claiming it so I hope I can find more info. There is a clip on YouTube from 03 of Britney reviewing one of Deltas singles but it seems like a promo thing with a record company, but yeah all kinda weird coincidences. I’ve also seen Delta comment on Britney’s IG occasionally. All so weird.