Britney Spears' conservatorship status remains unchanged after today's hearing, judge extends it through February 2021

Message added by Jordan Miller

Please keep all of today's conservatorship hearing posts in this topic πŸ™Β 

3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

:gloria:Β 

IΒ literally commented on one of his posts the other day saying how the majority of Exhale was supportive of him.Β 

A few negative comments always stick in peoples minds' more than a bunch of positive ones so I guess it makes sense.Β :katyclown:

I think he is probably referring to the X-Factor era when a lot of people hated Britney make up during the show.
My guess is there were some hate threads in the forum regarding this topicΒ :cheese:.

6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Wow I skipped to the part where he said there are forums on breatheheavy.com dedicated to hating him. That is super disappointing to me to have him publicly say that. In a megaphone no less. To die-hard fans. Obviously I am going to have to agree to disagree with him. Disappointing.Β 

People are always going to find a reason to hate but as long as you keep spreading positivity, which you clearly do through BreatheHeavy, Exhale, Instagram, etc., it will eventually drown out the negativity. Keep doing you and thanks for everything you do to make this such a positive placeΒ :mcwave:

• Love 4
Just now, jokobish said:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/britney-spears-ex-husband-jason-alexander-at-freebritney-protest/
Β 

hope y’all are happy . Now its gonna come out that they spoke, which they didn’t.

This was going to come out whether Britney fans posted about him being there or not...

I don't know what Jason's intentions are or whether he's even speaking the truth

I just want more attention on this movement and it bringing steps closer to it ending

• Love 2
  • Like 2
Just now, generation glory said:

OMG!!! THE ACLU IS INVOLVED!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL 🚨 WHHOOOOOAAAA!!!!😱😱😱

This mean EVERYTHING!!! ****!!!!πŸ€―πŸ€©πŸ‘πŸ‘

Β 

can you give me more information on who/what they are?

• Like 2
  • Leader
1 minute ago, britneyluv said:

People are always going to find a reason to hate but as long as you keep spreading positivity, which you clearly do through BreatheHeavy, Exhale, Instagram, etc., it will eventually drown out the negativity. Keep doing you and thanks for everything you do to make this such a positive placeΒ :mcwave:

Appreciate that! Thank you πŸ™Β 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Ingham said there was no reason to seal records and he argued hard for this.

Ingham was firm and aggressive not to seal

However as this was a continuation of the last hearing it was sealed

he said going forward him and his client want more transparency and less seals.

The more I hear about Ingham the more I like but of course the court sides with the abusers as they always have before.

13 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Ingham said there was no reason to seal records and he argued hard for this.

Ingham was firm and aggressive not to seal

However as this was a continuation of the last hearing it was sealed

he said going forward him and his client want more transparency and less seals.

But any new hearing is a continuation of a previous one. :orangu: Are they going to use this argument to seal everything?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

can you give me more information on who/what they are?

The American Civil Liberties Union was founded in 1920 and is our nation's guardian of liberty. TheΒ ACLUΒ works in the courts, legislatures and communities to defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties guaranteed to all people in this country by the Constitution and laws of the United States.

https://www.aclu.org/faqs#1_1
Basically The ACLU are Freedom and JusticeΒ fighters!!! πŸ™Œ#FreeBritneyΒ 

• Love 3