Britney Spears' lawyers reportedly unhappy her mom and siblings plan on giving more interviews that would sway public support to end the conservatorship

According to US Weekly, both Lynne and Jamie Lynn Spears are about to give interviews such as her brother Bryan about the c-ship and they will side with the #freebritney movement.

Just weeks after Britney Spears’ brother, Bryan Spears, spoke out against his sister’s conservatorship, a source exclusively reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly that more family members will continue to come forward.

According to the source, the singer’s siblings and mother, Lynne Spears, are planning to “give more interviews that would sway public support to end” her conservatorship.

But the pop star’s legal team doesn’t love the idea. “Britney’s lawyers aren’t happy the family is going public with comments about how she feels about it and hopes for the future of being free,” says the source.

2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Question will be whether they will side in the very vague way Bryan did or if they'll spill the beans worth spilling

Or if this is just gossip fodder

Don't try to measure things from social accounts either. From Britney we know it's not a 100% genuine thing.

only time will tell...

1 minute ago, generation glory said:

You’re right! They used TMZ to lie to us claiming it’ll end after this tour, after that tour, after the Vegas residency. It was false hope. Tbh I believe they lied to Britney from the start. Remember the conversation Jamie and Britney supposedly had in the hospital? 🤔 He & Team Con had her believing she’d be out of the conservatorship and regain custody of her boys once she finished the Circus tour in 2009. After she realized she’d been duped she became a shell of her former self. We ALL saw the change in her. Britney’s been on automatic pilot ever since. Just going through the motions. I’m so proud of her for putting her foot firmly down saying ENOUGH!! 👏 👏 

The cship was always meant to be permanent which it is. The temporary thing is Jodi Montgomery who’s replaced him as conservator but that could likely become a permanent arrangement too. Hopefully both cships will be removed completely. Of course if that is to happen that would happen slowly and gradually. Idk what to think of Lynne’s intention. But I think it’s clear she and Jamie want different things for different reasons when it comes to the conservatorship.

Jamie wants to keep the cship in place (it’s been an ego booster for him) and stay conservator of Britney’s financial estate (along with Lou’s company overseeing the $) but it seems *maybe*  Lynne wants it to end but be sure the SJB Trust has enough $ in it. Who knows for sure. Everything happening now would be a good start to terminating the arrangement and restoring Britney’s human rights, preferably before her sons become adults in a few years.

“Remember the conversation Jamie and Britney supposedly had in the hospital? 🤔 He & Team Con had her believing she’d be out of the conservatorship and regain custody of her boys once she finished the Circus tour in 2009.“

Adding to my own quote. There were some financial issues too, apparently. But not the one Bryan spoke about on the podcast and it had nothing to do with Sam Lutfi either. The Circus album/era + The Circus Starring Britney Spears World Tour was meant solely to rehabilitate Britney’s image and rebuild  the Britney Brand aka make more money. There were claims Britney’s $ was being drained but again the media blamed that on Britney (she doesn’t have extravagant champagne taste LBR) and blamed it on her not touring for Blackout. Hopefully the entire world will soon find out about what has been happening to Britney’s estate both pre & post CONservatorship. I mean, name names! So yes. There was always a nefarious intent for the conservatorship where everyone EXCEPT for Britney the person benefits.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

The lawyer seems really weird to me, like wow, 12 years and you couldn't get your client out of a conservatorship which started from a dementia claim when almost all signs point that your client doesn't have dementia, do better.

one of the judges i cant remember who has been numeruously been acused of being corrupt

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Arckangel said:

It's always like that. It was first supposed to end (Jamie's words) at the end of 2008 (depending on where she was [emotionally, psychologically], he said). It was then supposed to end at the conclusion of the Circus Tour, then at the conclusion of the Femme Fatale Tour, then at the conclusion of Piece of Me, then last year, then this summer, and now, at the conclusion of the pandemic...

What has the pandemic got to do w/ any of that? Isn't Britney still under c-ship because her mental health is supposedly so challenged, because she's so susceptible to undue influence? And she's supposed to finally recover by the time the pandemic will officially be declared over? When will that be? 1, 2, 3 years? "At the conclusion of the pandemic" doesn't make much sense (like the end of the pandemic would determine her mental stability and overall judgement).

Why not end it NOW (next hearing) once and all?

@C0CKy @reecejwilson @PokemonSpears

The conservatorship which started in February 2008, was supposed to end on December 31 that year, however it was made permanent in October. Now it's important to mention that some people were trying to sue Britney, so probably they used that as an excuse, but yeah, the judge officially said it was because she was susceptible to undue influence.

After that, it was never really meant to end, at least not on record. 

It's only become "temporary" again once Jamie stepped back from the personal cship, but I read that more like, Jodi being temporary in the meantime because the evaluation is still in process, well not the evaluation itself but the process of analyzing its results and deciding what to do next, not because the cship is actually ending. I mean, hopefully the judge decides that, but technically the outcome could just be making Jodi the permanent conservator officially, or naming someone else.

What I mean is that it's not the pandemic itself who's determining Britney's fate, but the hearing's resolution. If they don't conclude anything that date, and they continue it later, on record they will just "extend the temporary cship" again until the date of the next hearing.

Let's pray the judge really gets to see that she didn't even need the cship in the first place, or that at least she doesn't need it now. Or that she finds out something dirty they've done with that "hybrid business model".

• Love 2
  • Like 3