Britney Spears' lawyers reportedly unhappy her mom and siblings plan on giving more interviews that would sway public support to end the conservatorship

I'll believe when I see it and even then I doubt they will speal any sort of tea anyway. Just like "hey we love and suport Britney (aka the family business) but we dont know any specifics about her consevatorship unfortunately or about the #freebritney movement, whats that?"  :jl:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

According to the source, the singer’s siblings and mother, Lynne Spears, are planning to “give more interviews that would sway public support to end” her conservatorship.

I read this but I’ve re-read it and I’m confused now. So, is US Weekly saying Lynne, Bryan and Jamie Lynn supposedly plan to give more interviews to (A) sway the public to support ending the conservatorship... or (B) sway the public away from supporting ending the conservatorship? At first I read it as them wanting to sway the public that is wanting the cship to end (such as Free Britney) away from that stance. Did I misunderstand? Which is it?

• Love 1

I’ll believe it when I see it. I highly doubt it, even if it’s true they’ll probably be like “we would love for to gain back control, it’s heartbreaking that she’s still not there yet but we are rooting for her every step of the way”. 

Juno seems way too brainwashed. Lynne seems phony.

3 hours ago, Applejack said:

Thing is, it was never meant to end. TMZ and other outlets really played us all out. It was always planned to be permanent, from the moment they filed for a cship in 2008 claiming she had a disease akin to dementia. Question would be whether that lie was told to her as well.

Now I think the circumstances are a bit different as the article says it has nothing to do with Jamie's wishes or Britney's well being as the others did. Either way it's just a fluff piece until it actually happens.

Oh my god, what if that's part of their gas lighting? Very time she says 'No, you told me I could go see my kids today' and they say, 'We said next week, Britney, remember? You have dementia. Your dementia confuses you.'

• Like 3