Britney Spears' lawyers reportedly unhappy her mom and siblings plan on giving more interviews that would sway public support to end the conservatorship

14 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

THIS is the kind of article we NEED!  The state has more control than we think, it isn't just Jamie

You’re so right. I never knew before I saw Bryan’s interview that the state is actually in control of the situation. And it makes so much more sense why Lynnis trying to get control in it as it’s not only Jamie who controls everything and Lynn need permission from the state to be park of some of the decisions.  

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, timito said:

You’re so right. I never knew before I saw Bryan’s interview that the state is actually in control of the situation. And it makes so much more sense why Lynnis trying to get control in it as it’s not only Jamie who controls everything and Lynn need permission from the state to be park of some of the decisions.  

I think this all stems from the public who reported her to DCS when she was driving with the baby in her lap to escape paparazzi 

48 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

So if this is to be believed, Brian, Jamie Lynn and Lynne all want Britney to be free?

But JL has spoken out in favor of Jamie and Lou. And Lynne is asking to be more involved in the c-ship. And Brian just did an interview where he said the c-ship was benefiting both Britney and the family.

WHAT IS THE TRUTH?

But Bryan's gf said that he was afraid of his dad so he didn't speak much in favor of Pro #FreeBritney

the fact that all of a sudden all of her 'family' members want to give an interview about the situation except britney  :frenchy: 

that says it all about her family, they want the GP to believe that everything's ok:weusay:

keep dreaming fkn idiots that ain't gonna happen pqnXV9o.gif

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
On 8/6/2020 at 11:19 AM, Gardenia said:

We don’t need Jamie Lynne’s opinion though. Lynne or even Jamie speaking about it makes sense the rest can be quiet. Bryan’s point of view was already a waste of time and effort.:raven:

No one wants to hear Jamie (the ****ty drunk) continue to fight for the c-ship to stay intact so he can continue to live off his daughter. He can ROT.

• Love 1
On 8/7/2020 at 1:43 AM, Busybee said:

Its gonna really irk my soul if her dad is the only one who gets hit for all of this. I wont be satisfied until louise Taylor is held accountable. You don't get to take 12 years from someone and skate on by:beat:

To be honest, Britney will be lucky if even her "father" gets hit. 

• Love 3
22 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

But Bryan's gf said that he was afraid of his dad so he didn't speak much in favor of Pro #FreeBritney

That makes sense. We know that Jamie used to be an abusive alcoholic. Wouldn't shock me if he still abuses Bryan, Lynne and JL into keeping quiet. That kind of abuse lasts for a lifetime, especially with how tightly-knit the entire family still is.

• Like 1