Britney Spears' lawyers reportedly unhappy her mom and siblings plan on giving more interviews that would sway public support to end the conservatorship

3 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I said this too...she seems to be fully pro the conservatorship...

You guys don’t know that for sure though, give her the benefit of the doubt maybe she is just keeping her sister’s private info private. Also did you ever think that she could be purposely being manipulative in her “friendship with Lou” to get information? Keep your enemies closer, I have never once thought Britney’s little sis wants her locked up without freedom. Not for a minute.

• Love 1

Basically they are all soiling themselves and don't know what to do. Daddy is so flustered he calls it a conspiracy and a joke. Brian says he doesn't know about it but knows she doesn't want it but she should have it because she can't book reservations. Ofc JLS can't miss the chance for some attention and will likely try and plug Zoey no one cares.

Lynne I reserve judgement for until after I've seen it.jennifer lopez look GIF by American Idol

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, Busybee said:

The thing I dont get is what do they expect to happen? At this point everyone is well aware of all the shady things going on. It will never go back to what it was before. So what do they want to happen? Because she can't keep working and after so long her money will run out you can't keep paying all these lawyers with no work.

Despite all the public awareness now, nothing has actually changed as far as the structure of the arrangement or Britney's life or assets. If the court, including the judge and any or all of the lawyers involved, refuse to start following the law nothing will change -- unless the CA attorney general gets involved.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Halseyfan said:

You guys don’t know that for sure though, give her the benefit of the doubt maybe she is just keeping her sister’s private info private. Also did you ever think that she could be purposely being manipulative in her “friendship with Lou” to get information? Keep your enemies closer, I have never once thought Britney’s little sis wants her locked up without freedom. Not for a minute.

:surething:

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

im not sure, i get weird vibes from lynne. she seems very close to jamie. And she likes lou. 

”...and she likes Lou”. Yes. How the hell Can you like the person that took away your grown daughter’s civil right and broke her heart and then kept her silenced for 12 years?!! 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, UnyewsualYew said:

I love you for this

Absolutely. I have never, ever heard or seen her in anything else than small articles where she is featured as ”Britney’s sister”. None other in that family has a job or create something of value. They all live of their one, talented and intelligent family member who also is the Only one with work ethics 🤬 They even traffick her, the nerve. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, alluvion said:

Oh my god, what if that's part of their gas lighting? Very time she says 'No, you told me I could go see my kids today' and they say, 'We said next week, Britney, remember? You have dementia. Your dementia confuses you.'

Yeah. There is a special place in Hell for families like the Spears (minus Britney oc) Michael Jackson’s dad, Macualay Culkin’s parents, Wade Robson’s parents etc. Child traffickers 🤬

2 hours ago, alluvion said:

Oh my god, what if that's part of their gas lighting? Very time she says 'No, you told me I could go see my kids today' and they say, 'We said next week, Britney, remember? You have dementia. Your dementia confuses you.'

Could you imagine how that would make her feel omfg :crying3:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

I wish this were true... but I highly doubt it. I mean Bryan really didn’t say a whole lot in that interview he did. And they’ve all been silent for 12 years, but not suddenly they want to speak out and help Britney end it? Hope I’m wrong, but just seems to good to be true. 

I mean, maybe I’m over analyzing this, but it’s interesting that they happen to want to speak on it NOW when the #freebritney movement has gone mainstream and people are catching wind of the corruption. I think they’re all for themselves and want to save face for when Britney is freed and all of the sudden they’re the bad guys... they want to look innocent.  (Not sure about Lynne yet though.) 

Edited by imadrinkyuradrunk
Bad grammar
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Halseyfan said:

Definitely not. They are almost a family. Here in Brazil we say: "flour from the same bag." :katyclown:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
41 minutes ago, Slave4yew said:

I definitely think they are planning something. There’s no way they can keep staying quiet with all the speculation. They have more eyes on them and the situation just gets more sketchy. 

That’s for sure... And that is very sad...

4 hours ago, UnyewsualYew said:

Basically they are all soiling themselves and don't know what to do. Daddy is so flustered he calls it a conspiracy and a joke. Brian says he doesn't know about it but knows she doesn't want it but she should have it because she can't book reservations. Ofc JLS can't miss the chance for some attention and will likely try and plug Zoey no one cares.

Lynne I reserve judgement for until after I've seen it.jennifer lopez look GIF by American Idol

Sorry, but I have ZERO respect for Lynne.. ever since she profited off a book about britneys struggles and had her 16 year old pregnant daughter on the cover of OK magazine for extra cash... ew no thanks 

• Love 2
  • Like 3